The board administrator has requested that all new registered users must agree to the following terms before registering and using the services on this board. Please read the following terms and if you agree to them, select the "I agree" button found at the bottom of the terms.
lottos.com.au is not full of banner ads & we will not send spammy emails!
To join or to renew your membership and have all competitions sorted by close date, prize pool, entry method (over 150 report and list options), view all forum areas, access to CompTracker, access to phone help, get PREMIUM access - click here!
Once your Premium access expires, you will have limited viewing of forum areas.
To ensure you receive emails from us, add the following email addresses to your contact list: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
GMAIL email users:
It's likely email from lottos will end up in your Spam folder so look there for any from lottos and click the spam link to the right of the message to move it back to your Inbox.
HOTMAIL email users:
In your Mail Handling -> Mailing Lists settings,
ensure you receive email from lottos.com.au in your Inbox - add our email addresses of firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
In your Mail Handling -> Safe Lists settings
add our domain address of lottos.com.au
YAHOO! email users:
Your lottos email may initially be delivered into the Yahoo! junk folder.
If you receive a lottos email in the Bulk mail folder be sure to mark it as "This is Not Spam" so that future emails from us are directed straight to your inbox.
Other email users: Add firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book or check your junk email folder if you do not find your forum password email as your forum password will be emailed to your email account within minutes.
If you do not receive your forum password, try registering using your ISP supplied email address or a 25MB free lottos.com.au email account or a free my-syte.com email account.
By registering on the lottos.com.au forum community, you agree to the following common sense terms.
Please contribute - this makes it worthwhile for everyone!
The serious stuff:
lottos.com.au and the forum moderators reserve the right to remove or edit any posting it finds unsuitable. lottos.com.au reserves the right to remove posting and/or u2u (private messaging) rights to any member.
Use of this forum is for personal use only - no copying of threads/posts to other web sites, email lists etc.
1. No use of profanity/swearing.
2. No racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
3. Pornography, Warez, or any other illegal transactions may not be posted or included in members profiles.
4. Images & attachments may be posted as long as they are not explicive or offensive.
5. Advertising, commercial-related, pyramid scheme or competing products/sites are not allowed.
We reserve the right to check U2U messages (our messaging service) and posts to ensure compliance when there is a report of alleged spam, harrassment, breaking of rules or where there may be a risk to the ongoing operation of the forum .
6. Do not attack any moderators or members, either on this forum or other forums, they volunteer their time to help users, and abuse towards them will not be accepted.
7. No posting of personally identifable information of the forum. This includes peoples name(s) and or addresses.
An example is posting winners names. Winners can post links to winners lists if they wish.
8. No posting of the same topic or question in more than one forum area. Use the most appropriate area.
9. Members participating in purchase of, or swapping of, goods via this forum do so at their own risk. We will not be liable for any issue in regard to non delivery of items or payments made. Members may be banned for non payment/non delivery.
10. Competitions and Giveaways posted on the site are done so by members generally in good faith. Members and lottos.com.au do not guarantee the authenticity of the competitions or giveaways posted and will not be responsible for any loss incurred by participation.
11. The content of the forum is for your personal use only - no onposting to email lists, other web sites etc. unless you are the original poster of the thread.
12. No posting/messaging requests for receipts for comps and no offering of receipts via the forum. No use of forum data or forum mechanisms to contact members via other means for purposes of receipt offering or receipt requests or for other purposes such as obtaining members email addresses (except in the case of the official lottos referral system).
13. No bumping of threads.
14. Banned members (total ban, posting and/or u2u ban) may be banned immediately upon rejoining under a new membership. If you share your membership with a banned member, your membership may also be banned.
15. By joining the forum, you are also subscribing to a newsletter list. Each newsletter will have an unsubscribe link to allow you to opt out if you choose to do so.
16. We regard your Privacy seriously. We do not share your email address or other data with any other party.
17. We reserve the right to edit or remove posts from the forum and to remove posting/u2u privileges.
18. Participation in competitions may result in an increase in emails being received. We recommend obtaining an additional email address for the purpose of competitions.
19. No Facebook friend requests.
20. The owner(s) of lottos.com.au reserve the right to add rules which will be added to this list.
You should also immediately read the topics in the Announcements forum area after joining.
Breaching the rules above will result in being banned from the forum and in cases of spam (we do record ip numbers), being reported to your isp to get your account closed. In some cases we reserve the right to also deny access to family members.
If you have a complaint in regards to a forum member's or moderator's conduct, or you have a question in regard to any lottos.com.au policy or rule, contact email@example.com
The fun stuff:
Please contribute - this makes it worthwhile for everyone!
Have fun and you will win!
To access a limited 3 day trial, click the link below.