Perth Now - sunday Times Timespool Game 1418
posted 19-8-2010 @ 09:27 AM
Perth Now - sunday Times Timespool Game 1418
WA, Not: NSW VIC QLD SA TAS ACT NT, Entry methods: Mail In-Store/Barrel Purchase Req, Freq: Unlimited, Closes 26/08/2010
How to play Times
1. Get your coupon each week in The Sunday Times. Ensure you have the PerthNow Bonus word for the coupon bearing the same game number as above.
2. Select six letters from the alphabet grid (You can use the TimesPool Alphabator to the right if you are having trouble choosing your own letters!).
Mark a cross, in ink, over your letters. These are your Jackpot letters.
3. Print your letters in alphabetical order (very important) in the Jackpot boxes provided.
4. Select your lucky seventh letter. Mark a cross, in ink, over this letter in the alphabet grid. This is your Super Seven Bonus letter.
5. Print your seventh letter in the Super Seven Bonus box.
6. Print your PerthNow Bonus word in the allocated space.
7. Then simply enter your name, address and contact number, sign your entry form and send your entry in.
To win the Jackpot, you must have correctly chosen all six Jackpot letters. To win the Jackpot, Super Seven Bonus and the PerthNow Bonus you must have
correctly chosen all six Jackpot letters and the Super Seven Bonus letter and you must include the PerthNow Bonus word on your coupon.
Sending your entry:
1. Write the first (alphabetical order) letter from your Jackpot letters on the back of your envelope.
2. If you are including more than one coupon (only original coupons are valid) in an envelope, do not write the first letter on the back, instead
simply write "MULTIPLE ENTRIES".
3. Entries that do not fulfil the above conditions are invalid.
Home delivery bonus!
Get The Sunday Times home delivered and win more! An extra $2,000 could be yours if you win the Jackpot, or $10,000 if you scoop the Jackpot and the
Super Seven Bonus. If you already have The Sunday Times home delivered, you are automatically registered. If you would like The Sunday Times home
delivered, write ARRANGE HOME DELIVERY on the back of your envelope.
Send your entry to: TimesPool, GPO Box 2970, Perth WA 6800. All entries must reach The Sunday Times by 10am each Thursday following publication of the
coupon in the preceding edition of The Sunday Times. Winning letters will be announced in The Sunday Times each week.
Need more information? Full terms and conditions of entry are published in the public notices on the first Sunday of each month, in ReadersMART.
For enquiries, call: 9326 8288
Timespool Bonus terms and conditions
Code Word will be published on SUNDAY...
posted 19-8-2010 @ 09:46 AM
THE SUNDAY TIMES TIMESPOOL
Conditions of Entry
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements form part of the Conditions of Entry of the Sunday Times
Timespool (“Timespool”). By participating in the Timespool, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these Conditions
of Entry and the decision of the Sunday Times on all matters relating to the TimesPool are final and binding.
2. For an entry coupon to be valid entrants must mark a cross in ink over their chosen Jackpot letters and the Super Seven Bonus Letter on the
alphabet grid provided on the coupon. If additional letters are crossed then the entry will be deemed invalid.
3. The TimesPool Jackpot letters selected are to be written in alphabetical order on the coupon and entries which do not fulfil this condition are
4. If the entry coupon is enclosed in an envelope, you must write your first (alphabetical order) Jackpot letter on the back of the envelope. Entries
which do not fulfil this condition are invalid.
5. If submitting multiple entries enclosed in a single envelope, do not write the first alphabetically ordered Jackpot letter on the back of the
envelope, instead write the words ‘MULTIPLE ENTRIES’. Entries that do not fulfil this condition are invalid.
6. Only original entry coupons published in The Sunday Times are valid. Photocopies and facsimiles are not acceptable.
7. Entry is open to residents of Western Australia only.
8. Entries close 10am each Thursday following publication of the coupon in the preceding edition of the Sunday Times. Entries lodged in TimesPool
boxes at newsagencies must be received by 4pm each Wednesday.
9. An entrant correctly selecting the six winning Jackpot letters will collect the weekly TimesPool Jackpot. If more than one entry has the six
winning Jackpot letters, the weekly Jackpot will be shared equally among all winners.
10. If there is no winner with the six correct Jackpot letters, TimesPool will Jackpot by $2,000 each week.
11. The Super Seven $50,000 Bonus remains the same value every week and does not Jackpot.
12. Person(s) correctly selecting the six winning letters who have The Sunday Times home delivered will win an additional $2,000.
13. If the weekly Jackpot is won by more than one home delivery customer, the weekly Jackpot and the home delivery $2,000 will be divided equally
between all home delivery customers. Winners who do not have home delivery will share in the weekly Jackpot only.
14. Person(s) who have The Sunday Times home delivered and correctly selects both the six winning TimesPool Jackpot letters as well as the Super Seven
letter will win in total $10,000 as a home delivery prize.
15. If the weekly Jackpot and Super Seven Bonus is won by more than one home delivery customer, the total prize pool consisting of the weekly Jackpot,
Super Seven Bonus and the $10,000 home delivery bonus will be divided equally between all home delivery customers. Winners who do not have home
delivery will share in the weekly Jackpot and Super Seven Bonus but will not share in the $10,000 home delivery bonus.
16. Person(s) have a chance to win an additional $5,000 by collecting the PerthNow Bonus Word by logging onto www.perthnow.com.au and following the
TimesPool links. The Bonus Word will change on a weekly basis and must correspond with the appropriate Game Number on the coupon in The Sunday Times.
17. The PerthNow Bonus Word must be included on the TimesPool coupon bearing the same game number from The Sunday Times in the space provided. To win
the $5000 for the PerthNow Bonus Word, person(s) must correctly select the six winning TimesPool Jackpot letters and the Super Seven Bonus letter.
18. The TimesPool Jackpot letters and the Super Seven Bonus letter will be drawn electronically each Thursday after 10 am. The electronic draw is via
a random number generator computer programme and will take place at The Sunday Times. The winning Jackpot letters and the Super Seven Bonus letter
will be published in The Sunday Times the following Sunday.
19. Prize money will be made available one week after the publication date of the winning letters.
20. Prize money will be presented to winners in the form of a cheque.
21. Prize winners must present at The Sunday Times in order to collect their cheque. The cost of travel to the Sunday Times is at the winner’s
22. Winners will be required to show photo identification when claiming their prizes.
23. The Sunday Times will allow a period of one week for prize claims following the publication of the winning draw letters. Any claims, excluding
the notified winners, should be made in writing within 5 working days of the draw publication. No re-check or search of eligible entries will be
conducted except upon receipt of a written request accompanied by a written undertaking by the applicant to pay the costs of doing so if the re-check
or search does not disclose a winning entry.
24. If, after a period of 14 weeks following the draw date, the winners cannot be contacted, they will automatically forfeit the prize money and no
prizes will be awarded for that draw. The TimesPool Jackpot amount will not be altered to reflect any unclaimed prizes. Forfeited prizes will not be
distributed amongst other winners.
25. Employees and contributors of The Sunday Times, agencies and immediate families are ineligible to enter.
26. Winners will be advised by The Sunday Times by telephone or mail.
27. Entries can be posted to TimesPool, GPO Box 2970, Perth WA 6800 or dropped off at The Sunday Times, 34 Stirling Street, Perth.
28. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Sunday Times shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential
loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
30. No responsibility is taken for late, misdirected or lost entries.
31. All entries become the property of The Sunday Times. All entries may be entered into a database and The Sunday Times may use all entrants’ names
and addresses and any winner’s name, suburb and photograph for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any fee being paid or
32. Claiming of your prize is consent to use your name, address and photograph for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
33. Where you provide us with a telephone number, we or any of our related companies may use it at any time in the future to contact you with special
offers that may be of interest to you. You confirm that you are the telephone account holder or a nominee of that person to enable you to give this
posted 22-8-2010 @ 11:18 AM