LifeStyle Taubmans - WIN $10,000 and a consultation visit or 5 x $1000
posted 14-2-2012 @ 12:31 PM
LifeStyle Taubmans - WIN $10,000 and a consultation visit or 5 x $1000
Entry methods: Online SMS Purchase Req, Freq: Unlimited, Prize pool: $17,500, Closes 16/03/2012
Enter: http://www.lifestyle.com.au/win/entryform.aspx?id=328 SMS 199 888 33
Thanks To Taubmans Endure & Selling Houses Australia
WIN $10,000 and an interior design consultation by Shaynna Blaze to make over your home! Plus 5 x $1000 runner up prizes up for grabs.
Simply purchase any Taubmans Endure Products between 13/02/12 and 16/03/12 and register your details and you could win a visit from Shaynna Blaze to
help you with your home design advise, plus $10,000 cash to make your vision become a are reality!
To register either enter your details below or SMS your full name and the full barcode of the Eligible Purchase to 199 888 33. Entrants will receive a
reply SMS message confirming their entry has been received.
Salmat IDR. Helpdesk 1800 65 33 44. SMS Cost $0.55 (incl GST). Competition opens 13/02/12 and closes 16/03/12 at 23:59 (AEDT). Total prize pool value
is $17,500. Winners drawn at 2pm on 20/03/12 at Salmat IDR, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060. Winners notified by mail and published
in The Australian on 09/04/11. Permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/11/10371, ACT: TP 11/04475, VIC: 11/2379, SA: T11/2374. Terms and conditions available at
www.lifestyle.com.au. Promoter is XYZnetworks Pty Ltd, Level 1, 5 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW 2113.
THE LIFESTYLE HOME CHANNEL’S “WIN AN INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTATION WITH SELLING HOUSE’S SHAYNNA BLAZE PLUS $10,000 TO FURNISH YOUR HOME” COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION
1. Entry into this competition (the “Competition”) is open to all permanent residents of Australia aged 18 years or over. The Promoter is XYZnetworks
Pty Limited (ABN: 71 066 812 119) of Level 1, 5 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW 2113 (the “Promoter”). Information on how to enter forms part of
the terms of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition is a game of chance, and skill plays no part in determining the winners.
3. Any person who (or a person from a household which) within any time between 13 February 2011 and 12 February 2012 (inclusive) has won a prize with
a value which is equal or greater than $5,000 from a competition run by the Promoter is not eligible to enter this Competition.
4. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, the parties associated with this
Competition including Salmat IDR, Taubmans/PPG Industries Australia Pty Ltd (Taubmans), FOXTEL, AUSTAR or Optus TV and their related bodies corporate
are not eligible to enter.
5. The competition will be advertised on the Lifestyle YOU Channel, The LifeStyle Channel, The LifeStyle HOME Channel and at www.lifestyle.com.au/you
, www.lifestyle.com.au/home, and www.lifestyle.com.au
6. Competition begins at 00:01 (AEDT) on Monday 13 February 2012 and closes at 23:59 (AEST) on Friday 16 March 2012 (the “Competition Period”).
7. To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must:
a) purchase any product from the Taubmans Endure range (Eligible Purchase) from a participating outlet during the Competition Period, retain the
receipt then, either:
i) (SMS) send an SMS message containing their full name and the full barcode of the Eligible Purchase to 199 888 33. Entrants will receive a reply SMS
message confirming their entry has been received.
ii) (Online) go to the LifeStyle Channel website: www.lifestyle.com.au; complete an online entry form. Details collected include (but are not limited
to) full name, address, phone number, age, gender, e-mail address, full barcode of the Eligible Purchase, the store at which the Eligible Purchase was
made, and their subscription TV service provider (if applicable). Mandatory details will be indicated on the entry form.
8. Entrants can enter the Competition as many times as they like via SMS during the Competition Period, however only 5 entries per person per day will
be permitted via the online entry. Each entry must be submitted separately and the barcode of a new and unique Eligible Purchase must be submitted
with each entry in accordance with these terms and conditions. All Eligible Purchases must be made within the Competition Period and all entries must
be received within the Promotion Period.
9. If there are multiple entries from an entrant with the same barcode for an Eligible Purchase, the Promoter may, subject to State Regulation, accept
only the first entry with that barcode.
10. Entrants must retain a copy of their original Eligible Purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase(s).The Promoter reserves the right
to request a proof of purchase for each entry made to verify all entries before awarding a Prize. Failure to provide proof of all purchases, in the
absolute discretion of the Promoter, will result in the invalidation of all of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize and a
re-draw will occur at the discretion of the Promoter or any chosen date.
11. All Eligible Purchases must be made by the entrant and not by another person. Any entry that is made with another person’s receipt/barcode from an
Eligible Purchase will be invalid. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
12. SMS entry cost is $0.55c incl GST which is charged by your mobile phone carrier provider. The cost of accessing the online entry page will be
dependent on the entrant’s individual home and/or mobile internet sservice provider.
13. The SMS entry mechanic is only open to consumers with an SMS compatible mobile phone connected to a service provider which permits text messaging
to the promotional SMS number. It is recommended that entrants check with their individual service provider in this regard. SMS entries via the
internet or computer generation and not attributable to a valid mobile phone account is invalid and will not be accepted.
14. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries or those which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes (but is not limited to) any objectionable content,
profanity or is potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory will be ineligible to win a Prize.
15. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant automatically to enter repeatedly is
strictly prohibited (“Repeat Entry Device”). If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant is using a Repeat Entry Device, the Promoter may
disqualify that entrant without notice. To ensure fairness, the Promoter may undertake automatic and/or manual audits of entries and may deem entries
ineligible if it is reasonably believed that they are frivolous, incomprehensible, incomplete, or otherwise not genuine.
16. There will be one (1) x Major Prize awarded during the Competition Period. The Major Prize consists of:
• $10,000 cash towards the Major Prize winner’s home makeover;
• A consultation visit (between 1-2 hours long) at the Major Prize winner’s own home by Shaynna Blaze (Selling Houses interior designer), valued at
a maximum of $1,500; and
• $1,000 worth of Taubman’s Endure paint. The winner has a choice between interior and exterior paint or a combination, but all paint must be
selected from the Taubman’s Endure Paint range within the period specified by Taubmans.
17. There are five (5) x Minor Prizes, each consisting of $1000 cash (“Minor Prizes”).
18. The cash component of each Prize will be issued to the Winner as a cheque in the Winner’s name and crossed “not negotiable.”
19. The Major Prize and the Minor Prizes are together referred to as the “Prizes”. The total prize pool is valued at a maximum of $17,500. The value
of the Prizes is based on the recommended retail price. The Promoter and Taubmans are neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of
the Prizes (or any part of them) occurring between publishing date and date each Prize is claimed. All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
Redemption of a prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
20. The Major Prize winner is advised that the consultation visit component of the Major Prize is limited to the visit by Shaynna Blaze (at a time to
be arranged between Shaynna and the Major Prize winner). The Major Prize winner acknowledges that Shaynna Blaze is not obliged to provide any further
advice or recommendations to the Major Prize winner under any circumstances. In addition, the Major Prize winner acknowledges that neither the
Promoter nor Shaynna Blaze will be involved with (or be liable for any costs relating to) any make-over renovation (or any aspect of it) undertaken by
the Major Prize winner.
21. The Prizes are not transferable. The Prizes (or any part of them) cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The Prizes are subject to
availability. If a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter and/or Taubmans may substitute for that Prize another item of equal or higher
value as determined by the Promoter and/or Taubmans, subject to State Regulation.
22. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other ancillary expenses in using a Prize is the sole responsibility of the relevant
23. All entrants understand that there may be tax or other implications following the award of a Prize and should seek independent advice. All
entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may require a Prize winner to (and each Prize winner will) reasonably execute such further documents to limit
the Promoter’s liability in relation to a Prize.
24. The Promoter and Taubmans take no responsibility for any Prizes that are damaged, delayed or lost in transit. The Promoter and Taubmans make no
warranties or representations about the fitness for purpose or suitability of any Prize and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness
for any purpose of any Prize, or the failure of any Prize to be of merchantable quality.
JUDGING AND WINNERS NOTIFICATION
25. The Prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Competition Period by the Promoter’s agent, Salmat IDR,
at Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 at 14:00 (AEST) on Tuesday 20 March 2012. The Prize winners will be notified in writing within 2
days of the draw and will have their name published in the Public Notices section of The Australian newspaper on Tuesday 27 March 2012.
26. The Promoter shall conduct such further redraws as may be deemed necessary at Salmat IDR, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 on at
14:00 (AEST) on Wednesday 20 June 2012 to distribute any Prizes unclaimed by that date, subject to State Regulation. The redrawn winner of the
unclaimed Prize will be notified in writing within 2 days of the draw and will have their name published in the Public Notices section of The
Australian newspaper on Wednesday 27 June 2012.
27. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to
access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
28. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used
to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or internet account holder).
29. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted or does not claim a Prize by the stipulated date, then that Prize will be forfeited and a substitute prize
will not be offered in lieu of that Prize, subject to State Regulation.
30. All entrants agree to provide the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent with proof of identity, residency, age and/or proof of entry
validity if selected as a Prize winner or if reasonably requested by the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent. Proof of age, identification,
residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Prize winner cannot provide
suitable proof, that Prize winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
31. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter, Taubmans, The LifeStyle Channel, LifeStyle YOU, LifeStyle FOOD, LifeStyle HOME, FOXTEL, AUSTAR or
Optus TV for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a Prize winner from winning that Prize.
32. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify:
a) any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes any objectionable content, profanity or is potentially insulting, inflammatory or
b) any individual who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has in the
opinion of the Promoter, engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition or is
generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.
33. Subject to relevant state authority approval, the Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the
Prizes to cancel the competition or to vary or cancel the award of a Prize including, without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter’s
opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion):
a) a Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or
b) the Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize/s for any reason beyond its control.
34. Subject to relevant state authority approval, in the event that the Promoter cancels the Competition or varies or withdraws any Prize it and
Taubmans shall not:
a) be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such
cancellation, variation or withdrawal; and
b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
35. A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
36. It is a condition of accepting a Prize that each Prize winner must comply with all the conditions associated with use of the Prize and that Prize
37. If any particular draw is scheduled on a public holiday, the draw will be conducted on the next business day.
38. In the event that the number of valid entrants does not meet the number of prizes to be allocated, the remaining prizes will be drawn and
allocated amongst all valid entrants at the time of draw until all prizes have been awarded.
39. Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and/or Taubmans
shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury or
death suffered or sustained as a result of taking a Prize or entering the Competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate
information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any
technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission,
interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or
destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
40. The Promoter and/or Taubmans reserves the right to cancel the award of a Prize to, and/or disqualify any individual who, as determined in the sole
discretion of the Promoter and/or Taubmans, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to jeopardise the fair conduct of the
Competition. The Promoter and/or Taubmans reserves the right to cancel the award of a Prize where it has determined that the individual has engaged in
unlawful or improper conduct or where it has otherwise breached these terms and conditions subject to State Regulation.
41. Entries must be received by 23:59 (AEST) on Friday 16 March 2012. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected
entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Promoter’s database and NOT time of transmission by the
entrant. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for any SMS messages not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the SMS message due
to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. SMS entries via the internet or computer generation and not attributable to a
valid Australian mobile phone account is invalid and will not be accepted.
42. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration,
security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any
individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition,
subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
43. Entrants are advised that “opt-in” entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter and Taubmans may use the entrant’s names, addresses
and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide and without notice and without any fee being
paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used by the Promoter for this
purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact the Promoter on their
details set out below. Any request to the Promoter to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to the Promoter. If an entrant
no longer consents to their details being used by Taubmans for future marketing purposes, or if an entrant wants to update, modify or delete their
details, the entrant should contact Taubmans at 9 Birmingham Ave, Villawood, NSW 2163. Taubmans is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the
Privacy Act 1988.
44. The Promoter, Taubmans, Salmat IDR and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption,
deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of
entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
45. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information (as that term is defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) for the purpose of conducting and
available at www.lifestyle.com.au. Entrants are advised that their personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments
and their names as the winner may be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. Entrants are also advised that from time to time,
the Promoter may disclose your personal information to third parties (including, but not limited to, third party prize providers) for the purpose of
administering prizes or for other purposes contemplated in these Terms and Conditions. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the
Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the
46. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree that their name, image, biography and entries (including, but not limited to, any written answers,
photographs/images and audio-visual recordings) may be reproduced, published, communicated, broadcast or shown to the public by the Promoter and/or
Taubmans in any media for its promotional purposes, without compensation to the entrants; for this purpose, each entrant grants to the Promoter and/or
Taubmans a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, and royalty-free licence in any such written answers, photographs /images and audio-visual recordings.
Each entrant consents to any act or omission by the Promoter and/or Taubmans which may infringe any of the entrant’s moral rights (within the meaning
of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)), including: i) failing to attribute (or correctly attribute) the entrant’s authorship of the entry; or ii) making any
modification, variation or amendment of any nature to the entry, whether or not it results in a material distortion or derogatory treatment of the
If you require any further entry details please write to The Promoter: XYZnetworks Pty Limited (ABN: 71 066 812 119) at GPO Box 2692 Sydney NSW
Permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/11/10371, ACT: TP 11/04475, VIC: 11/2379, SA: T11/2374
posted 14-2-2012 @ 06:31 PM
This would be my dream, I love Shaynna Blaze. Thanks for posting.
posted 16-2-2012 @ 09:09 AM
Id rather have the cash that her appearance would cost. Happy to go with my own combinations.
posted 17-2-2012 @ 10:04 AM
Hi All, is bunnings participating? Where do you buy from? Thanks in advance