Huggies (MR free) Purchase U by Kotex / 3 x monthly winners
posted 11-3-2012 @ 01:50 PM
Huggies (MR free) Purchase U by Kotex / 3 x monthly winners
WOL, Entry methods: Online Purchase Req, Freq: Other, Prize pool: $12,951, Closes 31/12/2012
3 lucky mums will win each month!
We’re giving you the chance to WIN 3 months supply of HUGGIES® Nappies to help you with your new baby. That’s 21 convenience sized packs valued at
For your chance to win:
1. Purchase a pack of U by Kotex® Maternity pads during the promotional period;
2. In the form below, enter a valid U by Kotex® Maternity pads product barcode;
3. Tell us in 25 words or less “What is the best piece of advice someone has given you for becoming a new mum?”
4. Then select “enter promotion” and confirm your contact details.
5. You can enter as many times as you wish, but only one entry permitted per purchase of U by Kotex® Maternity Pads product. Proof of purchase may be
requested for each entry.
If you are not a member of the Huggies Baby Club or the Mum to Be Club, click “become a member” in the green area on the top right corner;
Good luck and from all of us at U by Kotex®! And congratulations mum – you are already lucky!
Who can enter? Members only.
How often? See promotion details for more information.
Promotion ends: 31 December 2012.
posted 30-7-2012 @ 08:59 AM
Terms and Conditions
U by Kotex® Maternity Pads and Huggies Nappies Promotion
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the U by Kotex® Maternity Huggies Promotion (Promotion)
is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is via Internet only.
2. Promotion commences 00:01 AEST on 1 February 2012 and entries close at 11.59 AEST 31 December 2012 (Promotion Period).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and printers, suppliers,
providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.For a chance to win eligible entrants must, during the Promotional
a) Purchase a pack of U by Kotex® Maternity pads during the Promotional Period;
b) Go to Huggies’ website (www.huggies.com.au) and sign in as a member of the Huggies Baby Club or Huggies Mum to Be Club;
c) Follow the link to the U by Kotex® Maternity Huggies Promotion;
d) Complete the on-line entry form providing their full name, address, phone number, email address, a valid U by Kotex® Maternity barcode and answer
in 25 words or less “What is the best piece of advice someone has given you for becoming a new mum”; and
e) Press “Enter Promotion” to enter the Promotion. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter
are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
4. Multiple entries in the Promotion are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per purchase of U by Kotex® Maternity Pads
product; (b) proof of purchase must be supplied if requested for each individual entry, © original and different response to the “What is the best
piece of advice someone has given you for becoming a new mum?” question must be supplied for each entry; and (d) each entry must be submitted
separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
5. Entrants must retain proof of purchase for all entries submitted. Each entry must be supported by a separate product purchase (even though the
barcodes and packs may be identical). Proof of purchase includes showing an original and providing a photocopy of the store receipt for each Eligible
Purchase and the product packaging containing the barcode for each Eligible Purchase.
6. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of
all of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
7. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winners to produce (within the requested time)
appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the winners’
identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the winners in entering the promotion,
before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or a winning entry has
not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, that winner’s entry will become invalid.
8. All prizes will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
9. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries must be the original work of the entrant. All valid
entries received during the Promotional Period will be reviewed and individually judged on creativity of their entry. Winners will be notified by
phone. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The best valid entry selected from entries received during each month of the Promotion Period will receive 3 month’s supply of Huggies Nappies (24
convenience sized packs in Huggies Newborn and/or Infant Nappies), to the value of $359.76 RRP. Judging Dates as follows:
February entries (entries received in February) – 1/3/2012
March entries (entries received in March) – 1/4/2012
April entries (entries received in April) – 2/5/2012
May entries (entries received in May) – 1/6/2012
June entries (entries received in June) – 1/7/2012
July entries (entries received in July) – 1/8/2012
August entries (entries received in August) – 1/9/2012
September entries (entries received in September) – 3/10/2012
October entries (entries received in October) – 1/11/2012
November entries(entries received in November) – 1/12/2012
December entries (entries received in December) – 6/1/2013
11. Prizes will be delivered within 21 days of the winner confirming:
Whether Huggies Newborn or Infant Nappies are required. If Infant Nappies are selected, whether boy or girl nappies are required. Limit of one prize
12. Total prize pool is valued at up to AU$12,951.36. The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail price at date of
publication of these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize at that date. Prizes, or
any unused portion of the prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, ineligible or
incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Internet entries will be
deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute. The prize must be taken as
offered and cannot be varied or redeemed for cash. If this Promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason
beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to
modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry
process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other
improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other
compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer
equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures
including any damage to entrants’ or any other person’s mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or
the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
17. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet service
18. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid and will result in an ineligible entry. Except for any liability
that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any
personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of
the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or
not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; © entries or prize claims that are late, lost,
damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) receiving,
taking or using of a prize.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any breach by an entrant of an acceptable use policy or other policies to which the entrant may be subject, in
regards to this Promotion including but not limited to submitting electronic entries to the Promotion. Entrants acknowledge that they must ensure that
any emails they send as part of this Promotion should not contain inappropriate, indecent or offensive content or content in breach of any laws.
20. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. By entering the Promotion, the entrant authorises the reproduction of his or her
response to the question “What is the best piece of advice someone has given you for becoming a new mum” (with or without attribution) on any
publications or products the Promoter may choose and the editing of the response prior to publication without consultation. Entrants also consent to
the Promoter publishing the entrant’s name in publicising winners of the prize(s)
21. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal
information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering this Promotion, each entrant is taken to consent
to the Promoter using the entrant’s personal information to administer the Promotion and disclosing the entrant’s personal information to
organisations that assist the Promoter with administering the Promotion, and to third parties as required by law. The Promoter is bound by applicable
entrant also agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name and locality in any media. Entrants can also gain access
to, update or correct any personal information by contacting the Promoter at the address below. All personal information will be stored at the office
of the Promoter.
or by contacting the Promoter.
23. The Promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia, ABN 65 000 032 333, 52 Alfred Street, Milsons Point NSW 2061, telephone (02) 9213 6002.These Conditions
of Entry are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
posted 30-7-2012 @ 09:03 AM
Was lucky enough to win one of these prize packs around the time bub two was born (now 11 months old) - so great to win such a practical prize My three month suppy ended up lasting about five months too.