Scratch eClub (Free M/R) - $5 Set for Life (Q864) Second Chance Draw - Win 1/12 $10000 Cash (weekly draw) (Closes 11.00pm AEST)...
posted 19-3-2012 @ 01:34 AM
Scratch eClub (Free M/R) - $5 Set for Life (Q864) Second Chance Draw - Win 1/12 $10000 Cash (weekly draw) (Closes 11.00pm AEST)
QLD, Entry methods: Online Purchase Req, Freq: Unlimited, Prize pool: $120,000, Closes 09/06/2012
Scratch eClub – Set for Life (Q864) Second Chance Weekly
Draw Promotion 2012 (QLD)
Don’t worry if you didn’t scratch a winner the first time, you could still win in our weekly 2nd Chance Draw! There is $10,000 to be won each week for
12 consecutive weeks!
posted 9-4-2012 @ 02:58 PM
1 Scratch eClub – Set for Life (Q864) Second Chance Weekly Draw Promotion 2012 (QLD) GOLDEN CASKET LOTTERY CORPORATION LIMITED (ACN 078 785 449)
Terms & Conditions
1. Instructions and information on how to enter the promotion form part of these terms and conditions, and entry into the promotion is deemed
acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Golden Casket Lottery Corporation Limited, ABN 27 078 785 449, 87 Ipswich Road, Woolloongabba QLD 4102, Phone 131 868 (Promoter).
The Promoter and its related companies are referred to as the Promoter Group. This promotion is a promotional lottery conducted pursuant to the
Lotteries Rule 2010 (Qld).
3. The promotion will be conducted on an individual weekly basis for a period of twelve (12) weeks. These individual weeks are each referred to as a
Promo Week. The following details apply for each Promo Week, as referred to in these terms and conditions.
Promotion period for particular Promo Week (see clause 4 – “Promotion Period”)
Draw date & time for particular Promo Week (see clause 8 -
“Draw”) Prize for particular Promo Week (see clause 7 - “Prize”)
Open date for particular Promo Week (see clause 4 - “Open Date”)
Close date for particular Promo Week (see clause 4 - “Close Date”)
1 8:00am on 18/03/2012 11:00:00pm on 24/03/2012 10:00am on 3/04/2012 AU $10,000
2 11:00:01pm on 24/03/2012 11:00:00pm on 31/03/2012
10:00am on 10/04/2012 AU $10,000
3 11:00:01pm on 31/03/2012 11:00:00pm on 07/04/2012
10:00am on 17/04/2012 AU $10,000
4 11:00:01pm on 07/04/2012 11:00:00pm on 14/04/2012
10:00am on 24/04/2012 AU $10,000
5 11:00:01pm on 14/04/2012 11:00:00pm on 21/04/2012
10:00am on 1/05/2012 AU $10,000
6 11:00:01pm on 21/04/2012 11:00:00pm on 28/04/2012
10:00am on 8/05/2012 AU $10,000
7 11:00:01pm on 28/04/2012 11:00:00pm on 05/05/2012
10:00am on 15/05/2012 AU $10,000
8 11:00:01pm on 05/05/2012 11:00:00pm on 12/05/2012
10:00am on 22/05/2012 AU $10,000
9 11:00:01pm on 12/05/2012 11:00:00pm on 19/05/2012 10:00am on 29/05/2012 AU $10,000
10 11:00:01pm on 19/05/2012 11:00:00pm on 26/05/2012
10:00am on 5/06/2012 AU $10,000
11 11:00:01pm on 26/05/2012 11:00:00pm on 02/06/2012
10:00am on 12/06/2012 AU $10,000
12 11:00:01pm on 02/06/2012 11:00:00pm on 09/06/2012
10:00am on 19/06/2012 AU $10,000
4. For each Promo Week, entry to the promotion for that Promo Week is open from the open date and time stated for that Promo Week in the Schedule in
clause 3 (Open Date), and will
continue until the close date and time stated for that Promo Week in the Schedule in clause 3 (Close Date). For each Promo Week, the time period from
the Open Date to the Close
Date is referred to as the Promotion Period.
5. Entry to the promotion is free. For each Promo Week, entry is open to residents of Queensland, who are 18 years of age or older, who are a Scratch
eClub Member in the Promotion Period stated in clause 3 above for that Promo Week, and do not cease to be a Scratch eClub Member at any time during
that Promotion Period or up to the date of the Draw for that Promo Week. The following persons are not eligible to enter the promotion: employees of
the Promoter Group who are directly involved with the Scratch eClub (including with a Draw for this promotion), and agents of the Promoter and
employees of those agents.
6. To enter a Draw for a Promo Week, entrants must log on to the Scratch eClub website during the Promotion Period for that Promo Week, proceed to the
entry page for the Promo Week
promotion and enter the SYS CODE from a valid and non-winning Golden Casket $5 Set for Life (Q864) Instant Scratch-Its ticket. All entries become the
property of the Promoter.
A. only tickets which contain a SYS CODE can be used to enter this promotion;
B. each eligible Golden Casket $5 Set for Life (Q864) Instant Scratch-Its ticket can
only be used to enter a Promo Week Draw once;
C. if used to enter a particular Promo Week Draw, the same Golden Casket $5 Set for Life (Q864) Instant Scratch-Its ticket cannot be used to enter any
other Promo Week Draws; and
D. an entry into a particular Promo Week Draw will only be valid for that Promo Week Draw and will not be included in any subsequent Promo Week
7. For each Promo Week, there is one (1) prize and it is the prize stated in the Schedule in clause 3 for that particular Promo Week (Prize). At the
request of the winner, each Prize will
be paid by electronic funds transfer or cheque.
8. One draw will occur for each Promo Week. For each Promo Week, the winning entry will be drawn randomly by computer at the draw date and time stated
for each Promo Week in the
Schedule in clause 3 (Draw) at 87 Ipswich Road, Woolloongabba, Queensland.
9. For each Promo Week, the first valid entry drawn in the respective Draw will win the applicable Prize for that Promo Week, subject to that entrant:
(1), producing to the Promoter
when requested the original Golden Casket Instant Scratch-Its ticket containing the SYS CODE relating to that entry; (2), producing to the Promoter
when requested photo identification or other identification acceptable to the Promoter which confirms that the entrant is 18 years of age or older;
and (3), completing a statutory declaration signed by a Justice of the Peace confirming details about the entrant and their entry. The Promoter's
decision as to the result of each Promo Week Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. For each Promo Week, the Promoter will attempt to notify the Prize winner within 7 days after the respective Draw using the contact details
recorded in their Scratch eClub Membership.
The Promoter may also announce or publish the initials and suburb or town of the Prize winner in any media, including the Promoter's website.
11. The Prizes will be delivered to the Prize winners. Alternatively a Prize winner may elect to collect their Prize from the Promoter but that
election must be made at the time the Prize winner is notified of their win. 12. The right to a Prize is not transferable or assignable to another
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an entry or disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in
accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. The decision to verify, validate or disqualify an entry is in the
Promoter's absolute discretion.
14. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of
any computer system, software or
Internet difficulties, including any damage to an entrant's computer, resulting from participation in the promotion. Any cost associated with
accessing or submitting an entry are
the entrant's responsibility.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in relation to the promotion or a Prize except for
any liability which cannot be
excluded by law.
16. If the Promoter is prevented from or delayed in performing an obligation by Force Majeure then the obligation is suspended during, but for no
longer than, the period the Force Majeure
continues and any further period that is reasonable in the circumstances. "Force Majeure" means an event beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, which occurs without the
fault or negligence of the Promoter.
17. Subject to obtaining the approval from the regulator (if applicable), the Promoter reserves the right to delay or modify any aspect of this
promotion if for any reason it is not capable of
running as planned (including without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, power failures
or due to any other causes unforeseen or beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness,
integrity or proper conduct of the promotion) but only to the extent necessary to overcome the issue that is affecting the running of the promotion as
18. By participating in the promotion, an entrant authorises the Promoter Group, and contractors and agents of the Promoter Group, to access, collect
and use personal information about the
entrant, and disclose personal information about the entrant, to the Promoter Group and its contractors and agents, for the purposes of (i) conducting
the promotion and (ii) providing the
entrant with information about products and services of the Promoter Group. Such information may be provided electronically, or by contacting the
entrant by telephone or other
means, until such time as the entrant asks the Promoter not to provide further information. A Prize winner may be asked by the Promoter to participate
in publicity associated with the
promotion. The Prize winner will have the right to elect whether or not to participate in that publicity.
19. If an entrant does not provide the personal information requested, the entrant cannot participate in the promotion and will not receive
information about products and services of
the Promoter Group. An entrant can request access to information held about them by contacting the Promoter by phone on 131 686 or email at
20. All references to time in these terms and conditions are a reference to Australian Eastern Standard Time.