On the Run - win a years worth of Happy Wash (4.30pm close)
SA, Entry methods: Online Purchase Req, Freq: Monthly, Prize pool: $2,880, Closes 31/12/2012
say! It's easy to have your say:
1. Go to www.ontherun.com.au/yoursay
2. Enter the unique code on the bottom of your receipt.
3. Answer the simple questions - takes about a minute.
4. You are now in the draw to win a year's worth of HappyWash.
A winner will be drawn every month – it could be you!
It only takes a minute to have your say.
Terms and Conditions for “WIN a Years worth of HappyWash!”
1. Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the terms
and conditions of entry. The promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter, and their immediate
families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to “WIN a Year’s
worth of HappyWash!”
2. Entry is via completion of the online customer feedback survey, where participant will be asked to provide selected personal details at
ontherun.com.au/yoursay which registers as an entry to the competition.
4. Only one entry permitted per unique transaction.
5. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected entries, or incomplete or incorrect or insufficient entrant contact details.
Incomplete, illegible, incorrect, insufficient and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the judging. All
entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
6. The competition commences at 6am Monday 19th December 2011, and closes at 4pm on the 31st December 2012. A new winner will be drawn each month over
the competition period on the
31st January 2012
29th February 2012
31st March 2012 30th
31st May 2012 30th
31st July 2012
31st August 2012
30th September 2011
31st October 2011
30th November 2012
31st December 2011
Each month the winner will be drawn at 4:30pm by
Peregrine Corporation at 270 The Parade, Kensington Gardens, SA, 5068.
7. The winner will be randomly drawn by means of a lucky draw.
8. All prizes/packages must be taken as offered. The prize/ package, or any unused portion of the
prize/ package, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize/
package is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The prize/ package is valued in Australian
dollars, is provided by the service providers and is correct at time of publishing.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize/ package value. Finalists/ winners are
advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings/packages and they should seek
independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize/package.
9. In the event that a portion of the prize/package is awarded to the winner in the form of a
voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the prize/ package will be subject to the
terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for
any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any
10. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner warrants to the Promoter that they
understand that any arrangement entered into in relation to the redemption of this prize does not
create a relationship between the winner and the Promoter of employer and employee, principal and agent, partnership or joint venture.
11. Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered valid and will not be
included in the judging. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The judge’s decision in relation to any aspect of the
competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered
into and the Promoter is under no obligation to provide any reasons for rejection of any entry.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability
(including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or
prize claim that is late,lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a
winner or entrant; (f) redemption of the prize; and/or (g) participation in the promotion.
13. All entries submitted become the property of the promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this
promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest in and to their entry to the promoter. The entrant agrees to
Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter is entitled to
use any of the entries submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including for any future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
14. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoters ability to proceed with
the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power
failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel
the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
15. If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised
intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security,
fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion,
defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
16. By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion from the Promoter and other emails that inform the
entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may
be interested in.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this
competition is governed by the Privacy Notice
20. The Promoter is Shahin Enterprises Pty Ltd.
21. The total prize package is valued at: $2880
22. The description of the prizes are as follows:
A Years worth of HappyWash
24 x HappyWash Ultimate Wash per winner. (Supplied in the form of 24 x Post Dated Redeemable vouchers)
Total of 12 winners.
Vouchers valid till 31st June 2013
23. The winners will be contacted by email or phone on the days the prizes are drawn..The prizes will be mailed to the winners at the address provided
on the entry form by the winners.
24. By entering this competition the winner also agrees to have understood and abide by the terms and conditions of use in relation to the Happy Wash
Car Wash at our Happy Wash locations in South Australia.
Please read these terms and conditions at any of our Happy Wash locations in South Australia.
25. To the extent permitted by law, all entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter and its related bodies corporate against, all liability,
cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income,
injury, injury to a third party and damage to entrant’s property and wof income, personal injury, injury to a third party and damage to entrant’s
property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.