Greyhound ACP Research 10 minute Survey. 2 x $500 Apple vouchers or 10 Greyhound Tours
posted 25-1-2013 @ 06:26 AM
Greyhound ACP Research 10 minute Survey. 2 x $500 Apple vouchers or 10 Greyhound Tours
WOL, Codewords or Answers, Entry methods: Online Facebook Freq: Once Only, Prize pool: $6,500, Closes 15/02/2013
Enter: http://www.greyhound.com.au or https://www.facebook.com/Greyhound.Australia
Fancy going on a day tour to the Great Barrier Reef?
How about a 2-day sailing trip to the Whitsundays
or a 3-day Kakadu adventure?
Here at Greyhound we are always looking to improve the entertainment facilities and services provided on our buses. To do this, we need your help.
Simply by filling out this survey and telling us a bit about yourself, you could win one of two $500 Apple vouchers or one of ten fabulous Greyhound
tours valued up to $550 each.
Just fill out this 10-minute survey and at the end, tell us in 25 words or less what you do to amuse and entertain yourself on long bus trips. It’s as
easy as that!
Please note all your responses will be kept completely confidential and will not identify you personally or be given to any third parties.
For more information please see Terms & Conditions
Complete survey and answer 25 WOL “What do you do to amuse and entertain yourself on long bus trips
posted 25-1-2013 @ 06:31 AM
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this
promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to (a) all passengers of Greyhound Australia who fill in the paper copy of the survey
found on the back of seats on Greyhound buses or (b) those who fill in the survey entered online via
Greyhound’s website (www.greyhound.com.au) or (c) those who fill in the survey entered via clicking
the survey link on Greyhound’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Greyhound.Australia) or (d)
those invited directly to take part in the survey via email or Greyhound’s e-newsletter. Employees of
the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible
3. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal
guardian on behalf of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner’s parent/legal guardian to prove
their parental status/ legal guardianship at the time of winner notification. In the event that for any
reason whatsoever a person/s mistakenly represents themselves to be a winner’s parent and/or legal
guardian, then that person will be liable for all costs associated with relocating and/or re-awarding the
prize (including but not limited to any administrative fees incurred by Greyhound Australia). Where
relevant, Greyhound Australia is only responsible for ensuring that the prize is awarded to a person
who is either a parent or legal guardian of the winner. Greyhound Australia is not responsible for
determining any other delivery details or taking direction that relates to any ongoing family law
negotiations and/or determinations. These are the responsibility of the winner and their respective
parent/s and/or legal guardian/s.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s
identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with
the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Promotion commences midnight on 1st December 2012 and closes on last mail on 15th February
2013. The promotion will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The judging will
take place at the Promoter’s premises. Judging will begin at 3.00pm AEDST on 18th February 2013.
Judges’ decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no
correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry allowed per participant. For the removal of doubt, an invalid entry consisting of a
completed survey may still be included for research purposes only.
7. To enter passengers must complete the Greyhound Survey and answer the competition question
in 25 words or less: “What do you do to amuse and entertain yourself on long bus trips?” and submit
the completed survey and entry as instructed.
8. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be
individually judged based on the literary and creative merit of the answer to the question provided.
The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every
person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Entrant warrants to the Promoter that the entry submitted is an original artistic work of the
Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third parties. If the entry or any part of the information
provided to the Entrant in relation to the entry was provided by a third party, the Entrant warrants that
they have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this
promotion. The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs by third parties
arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
10. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted in any manner and for any purpose at
its absolute discretion, including using the entries for future promoter’s or their agent’s book
publications, promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment
or other compensation to the entrant. The promoter is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch,
add to or delete from any part of the submitted entry.
11. Entries must not be offensive, defamatory or racist. Any entry which the judges deem
inappropriate will be invalid. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter.
12. The two best entries as determined by the judges will be deemed the major prize winners and will
win one of two Apple vouchers valued at $500 each to spend on any Apple products in Australian
13. 10 runner-up entries as determined by the judges will be deemed runner-up winners and will win
one of 10 Greyhound tours. Runner-up winners are to nominate their first, second and third
preference from the tours available. Runner-up winners will receive one of their tour preferences,
subject to availability.
• 2 Day, 1 Night Whitsunday Sailing Tour with Explore Whitsundays valued at $349
• 3 Day, 2 Night The Rock Tour with The Rock Tour valued at $355
• 3 Day, 2 Night Great Ocean Road Tour with Bunyip Tours valued at $390
• Blue Mountain Day Tour with FJ Tours valued at $117
• Hunter Valley Day Tour with Gray Line valued at $177
• Great Barrier Reef Day Tour with Passions valued at $149
• 3 Day, 2 Night Fraser Island Guided Tour with Cool Dingo valued at $395
• 14,000 FT Tandem Sky Dive with Skydive Australia valued at $334
• 3 Day, 2 Night Kakadu 4WD Adventure with Territory Expeditions valued at $550
• 2 Day, 1 Night Kangaroo Island Tour with Groovy Grape valued at $419
• Total prize pool is valued between $2,170 and up to $6,500. Any ancillary costs associated with
redeeming the prizes are not included. These are the responsibility of the winners. The winners must
be in Australia to claim their prizes. The Promoter is not responsible for arranging travel or any costs
involved for the prize winner to get to and from the departing location of their tour. Winners will be
responsible for all additional costs such as meals, transfers or insurance which are not included in the
14. All prizes must be taken as offered. The prizes, or any unused portion of the prizes, are not
transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prizes are not valid in
conjunction with any other offer. The prizes are valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may
arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance
of their prizes.
15. The prizes will be delivered to the nominated address of the Prize winners. Deliveries of the
Prizes are valid to any state and/or city in Australia.
16. In acceptance of the prizes, the Winners acknowledge that they may incur on-going costs
associated with the prizes which are the entire responsibility of the winners.
17. Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prizes and service providers.
18. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time
stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded
in lieu of the prize.
19. In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to
substitute the prize or part of the prize at its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to
the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions
from the various Lottery Departments.
20. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late, lost or misdirected mail (including but
not limited to prizes).
21. The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their
22.Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or
modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as
well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the
State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot
by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective
officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or
any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees,
the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and
excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including
loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a)
any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b)
any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost,
altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in
these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves
the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b)
subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel
the promotion, as appropriate.
25. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this
purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors,
service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is
conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise
advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes,
including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request
to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of
26. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal
information provided in connection with this promotion is governed by the Privacy Notice.
27. By entering this promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion,
and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other products, services and events and
to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
28. The Promoter is Greyhound Australia Ltd (ABN 59 104 326 383) of PO Box 1475, Eagle Farm,
Queensland, 4009. Phone: (07) 3868 0853.
posted 14-2-2013 @ 03:50 PM