The West Australian and TAB - Win a share of $50,000 with Lucky Numbers *Daily entry by 3:00pm First draw 18 Oct
posted 18-10-2013 @ 05:21 AM
The West Australian and TAB - Win a share of $50,000 with Lucky Numbers *Daily entry by 3:00pm First draw 18 Oct
WA, Entry methods: Online Purchase Req, Freq: Unlimited, Prize pool: $50,000, Closes 25/10/2013
The West Australian and TAB are giving you the chance
to win a share of $50,000 in prizes!
Competition open to residents of Western Australia over the age of 18.
Two promotional weeks ending 18 October and 25 October.
Get your Lucky Number from The West Australian each day starting Monday, October 14 – Friday, October 25 for your chance to WIN one of 600 TAB $50
Betting Vouchers or one of two VIP trips to the 2013 Melbourne Cup.
Grab your Lucky Number and enter online for
your chance to win!
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoters are West Australian Newspapers Limited Group of 50 Hasler Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017 [ABN 98 008 667 632] and Racing and WageringWestern Australia (RWWA), 14 Hasler Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017 [ABN 21 347 055 603]
2. The overall promotion will be run for a two (2) week period in The West Australian (Monday – Friday) and
in TABform (Wednesday only). Week One commences Monday October 14, 2013 and concludes 3pm Friday October 18, 2013. Week Two commences Monday October
21, 2013 and concludes 3pm Friday October 25, 2013.
WHO CAN ENTER
3. Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these terms and
conditions. By participating, in this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Subject to clause 5, entry is open to all residents of Western Australia over the age of 18. Photographic
identification may be required upon collection of the prize.
5. Employees of the Promoters, their subsidiaries, their advertising agencies, their suppliers and contractors, participating newsagents and resellers
of The West Australian and The Weekend West newspapers, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. For the purpose of this promotion,
immediate family is defined as mother, father, sister, brother, natural or adopted child, spouse or de facto spouse living in the same premises.
METHOD OF ENTRY
6. Entrants must collect their unique Lucky Number from The West Australian from Monday, October 14, 2013 to Friday,
October 25, 2013 inclusive, or from TABform on Wednesday, October 16, 2013 and Wednesday, October 23, 2013.
7. For a valid entry entrants must visit www.thewest.com.au/luckynumbers. All mandatory details must be completed including name, address, contact
phone number, email address and unique Lucky Number.
8. Each unique Lucky Number entitles one (1) entry. Multiple entries are permitted, provided a different unique Lucky
Number is quoted each time. Daily Prizes
9. Entries for each daily prize draw will close at 3pm each day.
10. The daily prize draw will take place at 3.30pm from Monday, October 14, 2013 to Friday, October 25, 2013 inclusive (Monday – Friday). Sixty (60)
daily prize draw winners will be selected at random each day. A total of 600 daily prize draw winners will be selected throughout the promotional
11. Daily prize winners will be notified by email from 4.30pm after each daily prize draw.
12. The daily prize consists of a $50 TAB Betting Voucher. A total of 600 $50 TAB Betting Vouchers will be given away throughout the promotional
period. Total prize value is $30,000.
13. The $50 TAB Betting Vouchers can only be redeemed at a TAB retail outlet. The TAB Betting Vouchers are no longer valid after Saturday, November
14. Entries must be submitted between Monday, October 14, 2013 and 3pm Friday, October 18, 2013 (Week One) and between Monday, October 21, 2013 and
3pm Friday, October 25, 2013 (Week Two).
15. The major prize draw will take place at 4pm Friday, October 18, 2013 (Week One) and 4pm Friday, October 25, 2013 (Week Two). A total of two (2)
major prize draw winners will be selected throughout the promotional period.
16. Major prize winners will be notified by telephone after the prize draw. In the instance that the major prize winners cannot be contacted by phone
by 9am on Tuesday, October 29, 2013, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
17. Each major prize package is for two adults and consists of: return flights Perth to Melbourne (QF772 Sunday November 3, 2013 Perth to Melbourne
09:00am / 15:35pm and QF777 Wednesday November 6, 2013 Melbourne to Perth 15:00pm / 16:05pm); return airport transfers from Melbourne Tullamarine
Airport to Novotel on Collins; 3 nights accommodation staying at the Novotel On Collins (Check in: Sunday November 3, 2013 and Check out: Wednesday
November 6, 2013); return helicopter transfers from Melbourne CBD to Flemington Racecourse on Tuesday November 5, 2013; Melbourne Cup Ticket Rose Room
package (Racecourse admission for each guest, Racebook for each guest, morning tea, three-course plated lunch served to the table, afternoon tea,
Drink waiter service to the table inclusive of selected Australian red and white wines, sparkling wine, light and heavy beer, soft drinks, mineral
water and orange juice, Melbourne Cup Carnival souvenir pen for each guest, Private Tote facilities and bookmaker).
18. A total of two major prizes will be given away throughout the promotional period. Total value of major prizes is $20,000.
19. Entrants are only eligible to become a major prize winner once.
20. If the major prize winner is unable to travel within the specified dates, the winner's prize will be forfeited; dates and vouchers cannot be
extended. The winner and their guest must travel together on the same flight. All costs associated with changes to flight and accommodation details
once booked are the responsibility of the winner.
21. Adequate travel insurance for the duration of the trip must be organised by the winner at his/her own expense. Meals or tips, transfer fees (other
than specified), excess baggage, government taxes, airport charges, visas, travel insurance and any other personal expenses not specified in the prize
package must be paid for by the winner.
22. The winner must make their own way to Perth airport. The prize does not include any cost the winner may incur to travel to the airport.
23. The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of participating service providers.
24. Prizes must be taken as supplied and cannot be exchanged for the cash equivalent or transferred.
25. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute any prize with that of a similar value at any time without prior notice.
26. It will be the winners’ responsibility to redeem the prize from the Promoters. No cartage expenses are included in the prize.
27. On completion of the prize draw, competition entries will be kept by The West Australian for twelve months. This is a mandatory requirement of the
Gaming and Wagering Act WA. All entries will be destroyed after this time period. No personal details will be recorded.
28. The Promoters take no responsibility for the loss of a prize due to incorrect or imprecise contact details provided by an entrant.
29. The Promoters are not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone,
delayed mail delivery, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
30. All contestants release from, and indemnify the Promoters against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s)
or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or
consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
31. The Promoters and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
32. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters’ decision will be final and cannot be contested. No
correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice. 33. The
Promoters may, subject to State Regulations, terminate this competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or
34. It is a condition of entry that all prize winners agree to have their name and suburb published for publicity purposes if required. By
participating in this competition, participants signify their acceptance of all conditions and the requirement to participate in promotional activity
35. In participating in the competition, entrants agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the
competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winner agrees to grant the Promoters a perpetual and exclusive
licence to use such footage and photographs, as well as their actual entries (whether on DVD or photograph) in all media worldwide and the winner will
not be entitled to any fee for such use. The winner agrees they will not, and will ensure that their companions do not, sell or otherwise provide
their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
36. The Entrant consents to the use by West Australian Newspapers Limited, its related corporations (as defined by the Corporations Act 2001), Racing
and Wagering Western Australia (RWWA) of the Entrant’s details and acknowledges that West Australian Newspapers Limited and related corporations and
RWWA may, at their discretion disclose and use those details for the purpose of providing them with goods or services, communicating with Entrants,
planning, research, product and business development and sales, the competition and marketing (whether target, direct or indirect) of their
businesses, services or products or those of a third party which it believes may be of benefit to them. The details will also be used to investigate
complaints, as required or permitted by any law, to enable West Australian Newspapers Limited and RWWA to perform their obligations under this or any
other agreement and to ensure that an Entrant performs their obligations under this or any other agreement.
37. If an Entrant does not want their details to be used for the purposes stated in clause 36 they must write to The West Australian (attention Group
General Counsel), GPO Box D162 Perth WA 6840, or contact the Group General Counsel on 08 9482 3111 and West Australian Newspapers Limited will ensure
that the details are not used for that purpose. If an Entrant does not want their details to be used for the purposes stated in clause 36 by RWWA
please write to them at 14 Hasler Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017 and RWWA will ensure that the details are not used for that purpose.
obtain a copy.
39. To access personal information kept by West Australian Newspapers Limited please contact the Customer Services Team on 1800 811 855 at The West
Australian. Please note that information will only be provided to the person detailed and current photographic identification may be required prior to
the release of any personal information.
posted 24-10-2013 @ 12:35 AM
Thanx maaz Has anyone had a win with this yet