BIG W - Purchase a Furbling to win 1 of 1000 Limited Edition Golden Furblings.
Entry methods: Online Purchase Req, Freq: Other, Instant Win, Prize pool: $24,990, Closes 30/04/2014
Purchase a Furbling from a participating Big W retailer and
enter the unique code from your receipt to see if your an instant winner.
Final entries close 15/5/14 but must purchase before the 30/4/14. So have put 30/4/14 as the close date.
T & Cs.
“BIG W GOLDEN FURBLING” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the
parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a
further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating
BIG W retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse,
de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew,
brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences on 20/03/2014 and ends for purchases at close of business on 30/04/2014 (“Purchase Period”). Final entries close at 11.59pm
AEST on 15/05/2014 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Purchase Period, purchase any Hasbro Furbling(s) from a participating BIG W retailer in
Australia (“Qualifying Transaction”). Purchases made on layby are excluded and cannot be used for entry into this promotion.
5. To enter, individuals must then, during the Promotional Period, visit www.GoldenFurbling.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page,
input the requested details including their full name, address, email address, telephone number, BIG W retailer of purchase, the date of purchase and
the unique code featured on their BIG W receipt for their Qualifying Transaction, and submit the fully completed online entry form. Each entrant will
be notified instantly online whether or not they are a provisional instant prize winner. All instant prize winners will be subject to verification
prior to their prize being awarded.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of
residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry
process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure
by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of
Hasbro Furblings purchased within that Qualifying Transaction in excess of one (1)); (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance
with entry requirements; (c) only one (1) unique code per entry is permitted; (d) the same unique code cannot be used more than once; and (e)
unrecognised unique codes will be deemed invalid.
9. Entrants must retain their original BIG W purchase receipt as proof of purchase for each entry. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all
entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of entries submitted by that entrant and
forfeiture of any right to a prize. Each purchase receipt must show that the Qualifying Transaction was made at a BIG W retailer during the Purchase
Period but prior to entry, that a Hasbro Furbling was purchased in the transaction and that the unique code matches the unique code provided on the
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the
11. Winners will be notified instantly online at the time of entry, and also in writing by email within two (2) business days.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Instant win prizes to be won are one thousand (1,000) x Limited Edition Hasbro Golden Furblings valued at $24.99 each.
14. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s
15. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
16. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is $24,990. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 15/08/2014 at Tactics Marketing Support, Unit 6, 106 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100, at
2.00pm AEST, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email within two (2)
business days of the draw.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or
recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome),
and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a
regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
22. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and
Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total
prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as
provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the
States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the
Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for
any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out
of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or
prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a
winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
25. The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third
parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. The
of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the
Promoter. Entrants’ PI will not be disclosed to any entity outside of Australia.
26. The Promoter is Hasbro Australia Limited (ABN 69 004 348 565), of 2/37-41 Oxford Street, Epping NSW 2121. Telephone 1300 134 272.