Results were to be published: 15/01/09
WIN A Suzuki Swift!
HOW TO ENTER:
Customers who have their Soul Pattinson Special Privileges Club card swiped during the promotional period will automatically receive one (1) entry into the draw. Each member will receive one (1) entry per swipe spend during the competition period (excluding purchases of prescription goods). Entry is available at any participating Soul Pattinson Chemist during the promotional period.
Special Privileges Club Membership info: http://www.soulpattinson.com.au/copy.asp?id=privileges_home
Conditions of Entry:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are existing Soul Pattinson Special Privileges club members or who become Soul Pattinson Special Privileges Club members during the promotional period. Employees of the promoter, participating Soul Pattinson stores and their immediate families and their associated agencies and companies are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantís identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Multiple entries as a result of multiple transactions are permitted.
5. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
6. Promotion commences 02/11/08. Entries close at 6pm AEDST 24/12/08. The draw will take place at Vii, 93 Cook Street, PORT MELBOURNE, VIC 3207 on 07/1/09 at 10am AEDST via an electronic drawing system. The winner will be notified by mail and published in The Australian on 15/01/09. Judgesí decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The first valid entry drawn will win a Suzuki Swift 5 door 1.5L manual hatch in Pearl Red valued at $19,290 (Drive Away) including all on road costs, dealer charges, registration, stamp duty and Compulsory Third Party insurance. Insurance (excluding CTP) is the responsibility of the winner. The prize will be delivered to the winnerís nearest capital city. Additional transfer costs from the winnerís capital city to the winnerís residence are the winnerís responsibility.
8. Total prize value is $19,290. There is one prize to be won.
9. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
10. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize, or an element of the prize, by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize, or that element of the prize, will be forfeited.
11. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary at 10am AEST on 30/03/09 in order to distribute the prize should it remain unclaimed by that date, subject to state regulations. In this event, the winnersí names will be published in The Australian on 06/04/09.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoterís control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
14. The Promoter collects entrantsí personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrantsí personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and the winnerís name published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrantís name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition as appropriate.
18. The Promoter is Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, 885 Mountain Hwy, Bayswater, VIC 3153. A.B.N. 57 00000 4320.
NSW Permit No: LTPS/08/09712
ACT Permit No: TP 08/03996
S.A. Permit No: T08/3980
VIC Permit No: 08/4437
Good luck everyone!!!