Buy a value meal at Hungry Jack's between 25/11/08 and 29/12/08 and put your entry form into the entry box located in store
Enter and you will have a chance to win 1 of 7 prizes (1 in each state) consisting of a 10 night Fijian holiday package
• 7 nights in an Island Bure at Amunuca Island Resort Fiji plus
• 3 nights on a Blue Lagoon Cruise, Gold Club Cruise in a main deck cabin with all meals, activities, entertainment and excursions plus
• Return airfares for 2 people, from your capital city to Fiji flying Air Pacific plus
• All hotel and air taxes plus
• Return transfers from Airport, Hotel and Cruise departure in Fiji
10 Bonus Resort prizes to be won at http://www.greatfijigiveaway.com.au
Entries close 5pm AEDST on 29 December 2008
WIN 1 OF 10 RESORT PRIZES!
7 nights accommodation in a BreakFree Resort – choose from either the 3 ˝ star BreakFree Reef Club in Port Douglas, Tropical North Queensland or 4 star BreakFree Paradiso, Kingscliff on the Tweed Coast of northern NSW (dates subject to availability)
Each prize is valued at up to $1,630
The HUNGRY JACK’S ® Great Fiji Giveaway Online Prize Draw will be held at RewardsCorp head office at Suite 127(c), Level One, The Oasis Centre, Broadbeach, Queensland, 4218 on 16/01/09 at 11am AEDST. The winners’ will be notified by phone and email and their names will be published in The Australian newspaper on 23/1/09.
Permit No: SA T08/440 , VIC 08/5150, NSW LTPS/08/10936, ACT TP08/4585
Every store will giveaway a fantastic prize!
Every entry form received has the chance of winning a store prize. Click on the state where your Hungry Jacks ® store is located, and see the fantastic prizes that can be won in that state.
The store prize draw will take place in individual stores at 11am on 30/12/08. Winner’s names will be advertised on a wall poster within each store.
“GREAT FIJI GIVEAWAY” PROMOTION
(REVISED DRAFT FOR APPROVAL – 28/10/08)
HOW TO ENTER
1. To be eligible to enter, customers must purchase any ‘HUNGRY JACK’S® Value Meal’ from a participating HUNGRY JACK’S® outlet Australia wide between 25/11/08 and close of business on 29/12/08.
2. To enter, entrants must then fully complete the official original entry form, including their full name, full residential address, valid email address (optional) contact phone number and date of birth and place it in the entry box provided in-store, during the promotional period.
Entrants must also agree for the Promoters, third parties and their respective agencies to contact the entrant, including but not limited to, telephone, SMS, email or mail. Entry is conditional on entrants’ acceptance of this condition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoters are HUNGRY JACK’S® Pty Ltd (ABN 25 008 747 073) of 355 Scarborough Beach Road, Osborne Park WA 6017, phone number: (08) 9242 9469 and RewardsCorp Trading Pty Ltd (ABN 54 113 281 726) (‘RewardsCorp’) of Level 1, Oasis Centre, Broadbeach QLD 4218, phone number: (07) 5555 8888.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoters, participating HUNGRY JACK’S®outlets and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. Promotion commences 25/11/08. Entries close at end of business in each participating HUNGRY JACK’S® outlet on 29/12/08 (for the Store Prize Draws and the Major Prize Draws) and at 5pm AEDST on 30/01/09 29/12/08 (for the Online Prize Draw).
11. Store Prize Draws: A store prize draw will be conducted at each participating HUNGRY JACK’S® outlet. Each store prize will be drawn on 30/12/08 at 11am. Winners will be notified by telephone. The Store Prize to be won is dependent upon the participating outlet’s location. Prizes depending on the participating HUNGRY JACK’S® outlet location are as follows:
Queensland, New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, Northern Territory and Tasmania (‘Eastern Seaboard’): The first valid entry drawn in each participating HUNGRY JACK’S® outlet on the Eastern Seaboard will each win one (1) x iventure attractions package gift certificate valued at up to $225 from Smart Visit Solutions. The iventure attractions package gift certificate must be redeemed between 16/01/09 and 31/12/09 and can be used to visit a variety of attractions and experiences throughout Australia. Entrants should visit www.iventure.com.au for more information. Airfares, transport to the attractions location, and all other ancillary costs associated with attending the attractions locations are the responsibility of the winner. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift certificate are not included. Any unused balance of the gift certificate will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift certificate is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift certificate.
WA: The first two (2) valid entries drawn in each participating HUNGRY JACK’S® outlet will each win one (1) x Adventure World Pass (for two (2) adults and three (3) children (5-14 years)) to Adventure World valued at $165 each . The Adventure World pass is valid until 27/04/09.
SA: The first valid entry drawn in each participating HUNGRY JACK’S® outlet will each win one (1) x Wallis Cinemas Gold Pass for two (2) people valued at $500.The cinema passes are valid for three (3) months from the date of the prize collection but cannot be used after 6pm on Saturdays or where movies are advertised as “No Free List”. The Wallis Cinemas Gold Pass can be used to view movies to a total retail value of $500 during the three (3) month period. Winner’s names will be published on a wall poster and displayed in each store and The Advertiser on 23/01/09.
There are a total of 66 store prizes to be won in QLD. There are a total of 93 outlet prizes to be won in NSW/ACT. There are a total of 75 outlet prizes to be won in VIC. There are a total of 3 outlet prizes to be won in NT. There are a total of 6 outlet prizes to be won in TAS. There are a total of 33 outlet prizes to be won in SA. There are a total of 42 outlet prizes to be won in WA. The winners will be notified by telephone.
12. Online Prize Draw: Entrants can enter in the Online Prize Draw at www.GreatFijiGiveaway.com.au, and follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the requested details and submit the fully completed entry form between 25/11/08 and 5pm AEDST on 30/01/0929/12/08. All online entries received will be entered into the Online Prize Draw for the chance to win one (1) of ten (10) accommodation prizes in either Tropical North Queensland or Kingscliff, NSW. The Online Prize Draw will be held at RewardsCorp head office at Suite 127(c), Level One, The Oasis Centre, Broadbeach Queensland, 4218 on 16/01/09 02/02/09 at 11am AEDST. The winners’ will be notified by phone and email and their names will be published in The Australian newspaper on 23/01/0909/02/09.
Online Prize Draw winners will each win an accommodation in a BreakFree Resort at either Tropical North Queensland or Kingscliff, NSW, subject to availability and determined by the Promoters in their absolute discretion. The prize includes seven (7) nights accommodation at a BreakFree Resort in either Tropical North Queensland or Kingscliff, NSW, subject to availability. All Online Prizes must be taken between 01/03/09 and 30/08/09 and are subject to availability at the time of booking. All Online Prizes are for check in on a Friday. Each seven (7) night stay is worth up to $1,630 depending on date taken. Flights, spending money, meals, taxes, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
13. Major Prize Draw: All valid entries received across all participating HUNGRY JACK’S® outlets Australia wide, including winners in a Store Prize Draw, will be entered into a Major Prize Draw which will take place on 16/01/09 at 11am. The Major Prize Draw will be held at each state or territory HUNGRY JACK’S® head office, in WA: 355 Scarborough Beach Road, Osborne Park WA 6017, in SA: 86 Richmond Road, Keswick SA 5035, in VIC: 1183 Toorak Road, Camberwell VIC 3124, in TAS: Corner Steele & Williams Streets, Devonport TAS 7310, in NSW/ACT (entries for NSW and ACT will be combined into one (1) draw. Only one (1) prize will be awarded in NSW/ACT.):Level 1, 160 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150, in QLD: Unit 4, 16 Theodore Street, Eagle Farm QLD 4009, and in NT: Corner Bradshaw Terrace & Tower Road, Darwin NT 5790. The winners will be notified by phone and mail and his/her name will be published: in WA: The West Australian, in SA: The Advertiser, in VIC: the Herald Sun, in TAS: The Mercury, in NSW/ACT: The Daily Telegraph, in QLD: Courier Mail, and in NT: Territory Times on 23/01/09.
The first valid entry drawn in each Major Prize Draw will win a Fiji Holiday package valued at up to AUD$8,304, depending on date and point of departure. Package includes:
• Return economy flights for two (2) people, flying Air Pacific, from either Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Adelaide, Perth or Darwin to Fiji, dependant upon the Major Prize Draw winners noted address on the entry form;
• Seven (7) nights twin share accommodation in an Island Bure at the Amunuca Island Resort, Fiji;
• Three (3) nights on the Blue Lagoon Gold Club Cruise in a main deck cabin including all meals, entertainment, excursions and activities;
• Return transfers from the airport, hotel and Cruise departure in Fiji; and
• Hotel and airline taxes.
There is only one (1) Major Prize Draw winner from each State and Territory in Australia, excluding the Australian Capital Territory as it is deemed part of New South Wales for the purposes of this promotion. Each Fiji Holiday package is valued at up to $8,304, depending on date and point of departure, based on full published rates, fares and other charges and exchange rates on 6/10/08.
Spending money, additional meals, taxes, insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, and in-room charges are not included. Fiji Holiday packages must be taken and completed before 23 December 2009, but excludes the periods 15 December 2008 – 15 January 2009 and Australian Easter 2009 holidays. Any booking confirmation of flights and dates will be subject to availability and the standard terms and conditions of the participating airlines, accommodation and other service providers. Additional travel insurance and any other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoters accept no responsibility if any taxes are later changed or levied on the major prize, including but not limited to departure taxes, fuel surcharges, airport levies, Government levies, baggage handling fees and passenger movement fees. The winner will receive the major prize by registered mail to the address nominated on the entry form. The Promoters accept no responsibility or liability for any costs associated to a change in travel details, including but limited to, date and time of travel outside of the travel period specified in this clause.
14. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. The winner and his/her companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoters in their absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Winner may be required to present a credit card at time of accommodation check in.
If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoters, then the prize or that element of the prize will not be redeemable for cash. Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason a winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
16. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from either the store, online prize or major prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
17. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the internet user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other persons computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
20. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into or entertained.
21. If the winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
22. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoters, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
23. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions by a regulatory authority.
24. Total prize pool value is up to $39,454 in QLD. Total prize pool value is up to $45,529 in NSW/ACT. Total prize pool value is up to $41,479 in VIC. Total prize pool value is up to $25,279 in NT. Total prize pool value is up to $25,954in TAS. Total prize pool value is up to $41,104 in SA. Total prize pool value is up to $38,464 in WA.
25. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
26. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place at 11 am on 04/05/09 at HUNGRY JACK’S ® Head Office at 355 Scarborough Beach Road, Osborne Park WA 6017 The winner(s) name(s) will be published in The Australian on18/05/09.
27. Entrants consent to the Promoters using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters.
28. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
29. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoters (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters’ control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
30. As a condition of accepting any prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoters and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
31. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoters for the purpose of conducting this and future promotion(s), whether for the Promoters or their contracted third parties. The Promoters may disclose entrants' personal information to third parties and agents to assist in conducting this and future promotion(s) or communicating with entrants and to State and Territory lottery departments. Winners' names may be published as required under the relevant legislation. Further the entrant agrees that the Promoters are reserving the right to sell, distribute, rent, licence, disclose or reveal, share or pass the information onto any third parties.
33. The Promoters collect entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoters may use their personal information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrant’s personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory Lottery agencies and winners names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
NSW Permit No:. LTPS/08/10936, Vic Permit No:. 08/5150, ACT Permit No: TP08/4585, SA T08/4401
"Entrants must also agree for the Promoters, third parties and their respective agencies to contact the entrant, including but not limited to,
telephone, SMS, email or mail. Entry is conditional on entrants’ acceptance of this condition."
Careful if your entering this one. I saw the entry form and it looked like a marketing ploy. If you dont tick the red box you cant enter (red box gives them permission to call you etc)
I agree Simel,
I was very sus when the competition entry was surposed to require a meal purchase however the entry forms are freely available at the counter and do not require proof of purchase. I was keen to enter alot untill I too read these terms. I placed the entry forms in the bin soon after.
Definately a thumbs down for this comp