Entry was at: http://www.universalpictures.com.au/Main/Competition/DetailWanted.aspx
Rules were at: http://www.universalpictures.com.au/Main/Competition/TermsConditionsWanted.aspx
Win An Extraordinary Wanted Prize Pack!
Instant Rockstar and Wanted are giving you the chance to transform your look with the coolest hair care product. Five major prizes of $100 worth of Instant Rockstar are up for grabs including Stardust, Hard Rock and Matte Rock. You will also receive an action packed DVD of Wanted.
In 25 words of less, describe the most extraordinary thing you've done in your life?
Hurry, Competition Ends 31st Dec, 2008.
Wanted Prize Pack Competition
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Only entries which are submitted and comply with these conditions of entry may take part in this competition.
2. The promoter is Universal Pictures (Australasia) Pty Ltd (ABN 58 087 513 620) of 3 Munn Reserve, Millers Point, NSW 2000.
3. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia 15 years or older except employees of the promoter and the promoter's agents and the immediate family of those employees. Entrants under the age of 18 must have consent of parent or guardian to enter this competition. Entrants are responsible for any telecommunications costs in entering the competition.
4. Competition starts 01/12/2008 and ends on 31/12/2008. Mail entries will not be valid. All entries must be via the www.universalpictures.com.au website (as set out below) to be valid.
5. To enter, entrants must register at www.universalpictures.com.au, unless previously registered, and "Tell us in 25 words or less, describe the most extraordinary thing you've done in your life and submit this entry by the mechanic provided on the Universal Pictures website. Each entry will be judged by an independent panel of judges from Universal Pictures at 11am on 09/01/09 at Universal Pictures Video, 3 Munn Reserve, Millers Point, NSW, 2000.
6. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Incomplete, damaged or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The judges' decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The most creative four answers, as decided by the judges will be the winners. The major winners are entitled to a prize pack worth $100.00 each containing the following Instant Rockstar Hair Products: Matte Rock, Hard Rock, Beach Rock Ocean Spray, Dirty Rock Matte Paste and Punk Rock Firm Hold Gel and 1 copy of Wanted on DVD. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. The major prize packs is valued at AUD$100.00 (approximate retail price inclusive of GST).
9. All entries must be received by 11:59pm (EST) on 31/12/08. No entries will be accepted after this date. Entries must be correct, complete and comprehensible. Entries become the property of the promoter and will not be returned.
10. Winners will be notified by email. To claim his/her prize, prize winner may be required to provide supporting identification.
11. Allow a minimum of 28 days for delivery of prizes from 09/01/09.
12. The promoter and its associated agencies are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the use of a prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extant that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
14. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the promoter may in its discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to any government regulation.
15. All entries become the property of the promoter ("we/us") on receipt and we reserve the right to use any personal information provided by an entrant ("you") to enter you in the competition and conduct the competition. If you do not provide us with all or part of the personal information requested we may not be able to enter you into the competition. We may also use personal information about you for related purposes such as sending you information about Universal, products or other competitions. We may also disclose personal information to other organisations which assist in promoting Universal, or products.
16. By entering into the competition each entrant consents to the promoter sending that entrant commercial electronic messages (such as email and SMS) in relation to this competition. If an entrant wants to stop receiving these messages they need only reply to any received message and include in that reply the word "unsubscribe".
Good luck everyone!!!
My fiance was a runner up in their heroes comp, but never got any email notification and therefore never got her prize, even contacting them didnt work as their contact email bounced...!!
Thankyou for the competition.