Entry was at: http://www.greatreads.com.au/target/horoscopecomp.htm
Rules were at: http://www.greatreads.com.au/target/horoscopecomptc.htm
In 25 words or less describe what you would like to know about 2009
Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. To enter, participants will be required “In 25 words or less, describe what you would like to know about 2009”. Entries are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, address, and contact number. The winner will be judged based on creativity of entry. Chance plays no part in determining the winning entrant’
2. Inaudible, incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible. The promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries sent but not received by the promoter.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia.
4. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with persons who did not win. Prizes cannot be transferred. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
5. The competition commences on 15th December 2008 at 00:01am and concludes on January 5th 2009 at 23:59pm.
6. The judging for the winners will take place on January 6th 2009 at 10.00am at Harlequin Enterprises – Lvl 5, 15 Help St, Chatswood NSW 2067.
7. If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian. Personal identification may be required of winners to be sited by the promoter to claim their prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
8. The prize pool consists of the following
Major Prize – 3 x personal astrological charts valued at $120 each
9. Tax implications may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
10. Employees and their immediate families of Harlequin Enterprises, their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are not eligible.
11. Winner will be notified by telephone and post.
12. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any other prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The promoter shall conduct such further draws as may be necessary at Harlequin Enterprises – Lvl 5, 15 Help St, Chatswood NSW 2067.on 15th March 2009 at 10.00am to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date.
14. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. Once prizes have left promoter's premises, the promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
15. The promoter is: Harlequin Enterprises (Australia) Pty. Limited, Lvl 5, 15 Help St, Chatswood NSW 2067. Phone (02) 9415 9200. ABN 47001 180 918, and Target Australia 12-14 Thompson Road North Geelong VIC, 3215.
Thank you. This would be cool to win.
EDIT: This did not go through as the email bounced back.
thanks will investigate
edit rang harlequin and told them they will check the email address out and get back to me
received email from them their emails are working concering comp so have asked me to send the one that keeps bouncing so their IT can check out the email and see why it is bouncing.
Email received email address has been fixed