Entry was at: http://www.ajn.com.au/news/competition.asp?pgID=6857
Rules were at: http://www.ajn.com.au/news/competition.asp?pgID=6857
Results were to be published: 30/01/09
Win one of 10 double passes to the opening night screening of 'Milk' (Melbourne)
CLOSING DATES FOR ENTRIES:
FRIDAY JANUARY 23 at noon
Win one of ten double passes to the opening night screening of MILK, the must-see film of 2009. Margaret gave it four and a half out of five, and David gave it five out of five!
In 1977, Harvey Milk was elected to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, becoming the first openly gay man to be voted into major public office in America. His victory was not just a victory for gay rights; he forged coalitions across the political spectrum. From senior citizens to union workers, Harvey Milk changed the very nature of what it means to be a fighter for human rights and became, before his untimely death in 1978, a hero for all Americans.
Academy Award winner Sean Penn stars as Harvey Milk under the direction of Academy Award nominee Gus Van Sant in the new movie filmed on location in San Francisco from an original screenplay by Dustin Lance Black and produced by Academy Award winners Dan Jinks and Bruce Cohen. The film charts the last eight years of Harvey Milk’s life and is already been tipped to be the major winner at this years Academy Awards.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
To be in the draw for this prize, fill in the online form below.
* This competition is open to Victorian residents only.
* Employees of the Australian Jewish News and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
* There are 10 double passes to be won.
* Each double pass is worth $30.00.
* Double Pass is only valid for the opening night of the film on Thursday January 29, 2009 at Classic Cinema, 9 Gordon Street Elsternwick, 3185.
* Competition entries close on Friday January 23, 2009 at noon.
* The winners will be drawn at the AJN Melbourne office on Friday January 23, 2009.
* The winners will be drawn randomly and contacted by phone or email using contact details provided in their entry.
* The winners' names will be published in AJN Melbourne edition on Friday January 30, 2009.
* The winner must must pick up their prize from the Melbourne AJN offices, located at Level 1, 589 Glenhuntly Road, Elsternwick respectively.
* The prizes must be collected by 12.00pm on Thursday January 29, 2009. Any prizes not collected by this time will be forfeited.
* AJN may, at its sole disrection, arrange for transportation of prizes however, they do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the prizes in transit.