Entry was at: http://mangomillionaire.echomedia.com.au/mangomillionaire/
Rules were at: http://mangomillionaire.echomedia.com.au/mangomillionaire/terms.php
Results were to be published: 06/02/09
Purchase any calypso Mango product from any retailer such as
Woolworths or Safeway
Coles or Bi-Lo
Local Green Grocer
Fill out the entry form online including your calypso mango purchase and click enter for your chance to win.
Competition entries close 11:59pm AEDST, 25/01/09.
Please be sure to check any terms and conditions below before entering.
Please also note that each household can enter only once per day, duplicate entries are discarded.
Odds of winning Major Prize once drawn as the participant are 1:300. The participant is guaranteed to win $5,000.
Ends 11:59pm AEDST, 25/1/09.
Premium SMS cost is 55c. Must be 18+. Limit 1 entry per household per day.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process, including but not limited to, tampering by way of use of techniques designed to avoid the payment of SMS costs. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
(a) only one entry permitted per specified purchase requirement;
(b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements;
(c) a maximum of one (1) entry per household per day is permitted.
7. Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant's entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
8. Eligible products are
CalypsoTM mango Small
CalypsoTM mango Medium
CalypsoTM mango Large,
4 pack CalypsoTM mango
Gift Box CalypsoTM mango.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the mobile phone/Internet account is held.
10. Premium SMS cost is 55c. Entrants must have premium service access. SMS winners will be contacted by SMS and/or phone and the Promoter will record their address details so that the prize may be awarded. SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
11. Promotion commences on 03/11/08 and ends close of business on 25/01/09. Entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 25/01/09.
The draw will take place at messagemedia of Level 22, 385 Bourke Street Melbourne VIC 3000 on 30/01/09 at 10am AEDST. Winners will be notified by mail and winners' names will be published in The Australian on 6/02/09.
12. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Major Prize: The first valid entry drawn will win that entrant ("Participant") the opportunity to play the Game for the chance to win $1,000,000.
The Game will take place at 79 Tile Street Wacol QLD 4076 on 21st February, 2009 at 12 noon AEDST (11am QLD time). In order to participate in the Game, if the drawn Participant resides outside of Brisbane, he/she and a companion will receive:
return economy airfare from the Participant's nearest capital city in Australia to Brisbane;
two (2) nights accommodation at the Hilton Hotel; and
Total prize valued at up to $3,600 depending on point of departure.
If a drawn Participant resides within Brisbane, the Participant (and his/her companion) will be responsible for their own transport to and from the Game. Spending money, additional meals, taxes, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature (including but not limited to in-room charges) and all other ancillary costs are not included.
If the Participant cannot attend the Game, the Participant may appoint a proxy over 18 years of age to play the Game on his/her behalf provided the Participant gives the Promoter written, signed notice to that effect before the start of the Game. If the Promoter has not been able to contact the Participant before the start of the Game, a representative of the Promoter will play the Game on the Participant's behalf.
There will be 300 envelopes on display at the start of the Game. One (1) envelope will contain a promotional message representing $1,000,000.
The other 299 envelopes will each contain a promotional message representing $5,000.
The Participant/proxy/representative ("Attendee") must choose only one (1) envelope without touching, handling or interfering in any way with any of the other envelopes on display. If the Attendees found to have breached this condition, he/she will be disqualified.
If the Attendee selects the envelope containing the promotional message representing $1,000,000, then, subject to verification by the judges, the drawn Participant will win $1,000,000. If the Attendee selects an envelope containing a promotional message representing $5,000, then the $1,000,000 prize will not be given away and, subject to verification by the judges, the drawn Participant will win $5,000.
The drawn Participant's odds of winning the $1,000,000 prize, are 1:300. The Participant is guaranteed to win at least $5,000.
Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Winner may be required to present credit card at time of accommodation check in.
If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will not be redeemable for cash. Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason a winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
14. Minor Prizes: The next 500 valid entries drawn will each win a CalypsoTM Mango Cheeky CutterŪ valued at $9.95.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
16. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is up to $1,008,575.
18. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 06/05/09 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners' names will be published in The Australian on 15/05/09.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
23. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of or attendance at a prize event.
24. As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner (and his/her companion, if applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
26. The Promoter is Harvest Markets Pty Ltd T/AS The Harvest Company (ABN 49 009 921 297) of 79 Tile Street, Wacol QLD 4076, Telephone (07) 3712 3800.
NSW Permit No.: LTPS/08/9327, VIC Permit No.: 08/4342, ACT Permit No.: TP08/3915 and SA Permit No.: T08/3957
* Odds of winning Major Prize once drawn as the participant are 1:300. The participant is guaranteed to win $5,000.
Ends 11:59pm AEDST, 25/1/09.
Premium SMS cost is 55c. Must be 18+. Limit 1 entry per household per day.
Retain copy of purchase receipt(s)
NSW Permit No.: LTPS/08/9327
VIC Permit No.: 08/4342
ACT Permit No.: TP08/3915
SA Permit No.: T08/3957
Thank you for posting
So love mangoes, thanks for the paot.
Love them here too but just saw on the news that they are like gold & to expect to pay $4-$6 each , there are organised gangs stripping orchards of their crops .Not been the right weather conditions for them & crops are low .
Saw that too gypsy. Might have to save my purchase for Christmas Day enjoyment!!
I paid $3.98 yesterday, hope it is nice for that price LOL.
Couldn't believe my luck when I found them for $1.97 each yesterday .Might have to go back & get a few more .
We went camping a few weeks ago and picked about 40 super sized mangoes - for free!! My daughter has been taking one to school each day for fruit break. They also made the most beautiful daquiris and smooothies.
Thankyou Mangoes are my favourite fruit so hopefully I can win a mango slicer they look really cool
brought the wrong mangoes no barcode only a sticker
Thanks WhitePointer for the comp I will enjoy eating these.
they mention Premium SMS costs in the t&c's, but there is no SMS number listed to enter with.
I'm having troubles with the site at the moment, not recognising the security codes I enter
EDIT: working now.
When it states: only one entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; does this mean if you buy 2 on the same docket you can only enter the
once? I purchased 2 so I could enter the other mango comp as well.
Sorry if I sound a bit thick
hope its ok pablo_honey because thats what I've been doing
SMS number: 19997777
How annoying, mine don't have stickers with a barcode! But they are Calypso, can anyone help me with this number pretty please ?
2 Mango Cutters for me today!
i got a cutter thing
I also just received a mango cutter.
Was quite amusing...I was just reading that you had received yours, Kibby, when the doorbell rang, and it was the postie delivering mine! lol
I got a cutter thingy too thx