1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter, buy a glass of any Jacob’s Creek® Three Vines or Sparkling wine from a participating venue during the promotional period to receive a game card. SMS their code, full name, address and alternate telephone number to 19988800. Maximum cost will not exceed 55 cents (including GST).
4. Limit applies of three entries per person per day.
5. The promotion commences at 00.01 EST on 12/01/09 and closes at close of business on 29/01/09 (“Promotional Period”).
6. The draw will take place at 11.00 EST on 30/01/09 at Level 2, 50 Yeo St Neutral Bay 2089. The first two valid entries drawn will receive a prize.
7. Prize consists of a 2 x double passes to the Australian Open 2009 Men’s Final. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Total RRP value of prize= $578.00 each. Total prize pool RRP value= $1,156.00. Prize does not include any travel to or from the Australian Open 2009 or any accommodation. Winners must make their own travel and accommodation arrangements.
8. Winners will be notified by telephone and mail within 2 days of prize draw taking place. The winners will be published in The Age 31/01/09.
9. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
10. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage prize if it would breach any relevant laws or codes including those relating to responsible service of alcohol.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. Enjoy Jacob’s Creek® Responsibly. Jacob’s Creek® is a registered trademark of Pernod Ricard Pacific Pty Ltd.
17. The Promoter is Pernod Ricard Australia, a division of Pernod Ricard Pacific Pty Ltd (ABN 75 007 870 046) of 16 Byfield Street, North Ryde, NSW 2113. Telephone (02) 8874 8222.