Entry was at: http://penrith-press.whereilive.com.au/competitions/story/get-lucky-with-one-of-88-double-passes-to-wind-of-shaolin/
COMBINING martial arts, acrobatics and classical dance the Wind of Shaolin, an epic drama with lavish sets and stunning costumes, is on the way.
Performed by monks from the Shaolin Temple, home of Chinese martial arts, and members of the Zhengzhou Song and Dance Theatre, it tells a traditional Chinese story of love and loss.
With more than 60 performers, Wind of Shaolin is based on the Chinese legend of a young military monk played by kung fu experts and professional dancers.
Its grand themes are of love and war, power and justice coupled with astonishing stunts of martial arts, magnificent sets and costumes.
The spectacular will be staged at the State Theatre, 49 Market St, Sydney from February 19 to March 1.
Bookings: Ticketmaster 136 100 or online http://www.ticketmaster.com.au. For more details visit http://www.windofshaolin.com.
Question There is no need to answer a question. Simply provide us with a contact phone number and address.
. Information on how to enter form part of these conditions. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to NSW residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. The period for entry into the promotion commences at 12.01am AEST 17th January 2009 and closes Friday 30th January 2009 at midday.
3. To enter the competition, participants either write their name, address and contact number on the back of that envelope and send their entries to Shaolin Warriors Giveaway PO Box 6062, Parramatta Business Centre NSW 2150 or logon to their paperís website and enter their full name , address and daytime phone number .
4. The competition will be judged on Friday 30th January 2009 at 1pm and the winners will be notified by mail. The judges decision is final.
5. All competitions are conducted at 142-154 Macquarie Street, Parramatta NSW 2150.
There will be 88 double passes to be won in total. Value per double pass is $180.
The total value is $15,840.
6. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash.
7. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participantís or any other personís computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
8. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participantís or any other personís computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
9. The judgesí decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter is Cumberland Newspapers, 142-154 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150 ABN: 98 008 438 828 Nationwide News Limited ACN: 008 438 828.