Entry was at: http://www.cleo.com.au/social_diaries_registration.htm
REGISTER FOR THE SOCIAL DIARIES FIRST THEN IT TAKES YOU TO THE COMP PAGE WHERE YOU ANSWER THE 25WOL
Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions of entry. Participation in the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia except employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion.
3. Promotion commences October 20th 2008 and closes January 31st, 2009 The judging will take place at the Promoter’s premises and will begin on Monday, October 20th. The winners will be contacted by mail using the contact details provided in their entry. This is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit.
4. Only one entry per person permitted
5. To enter please go online at cleo.com.au/socialdiaries, fill in your details and answer in 25 words or less when you feel most confident.
6. The top 100 entries, as determined by the judges will each win a Summer Essentials Gift Pack valued at $62.31. Total prize pool is valued at $6,231. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
7. Selection of items (including but not limited to colours, designs, etc) included in gift pack determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion.
8. For the removal of doubt – an invalid entry may still be included for research purposes.
9. The prize is non transferable or exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. Prize does not include ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize. These are the responsibility of the winner.
10. Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered valid and will not be included in the judging. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The judge’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (f)redemption of a the prize. And/or (g) participation in the promotion
12. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right (subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
14. By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion from the Promoter and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
15. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Notice (see CLEO Contents Page for location in this issue).
16. The Promoteris Magazines Pty Ltd of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW. ABN: 180 53273 546
Saying entries can't be taken at the moment
Yeah I got that message also RB
I got an email address come up so I sent a message
same's happened to me so have also sent an email...will wait to hear.
thanks for the post
I just entered without any probs! They must've fixed it now
Winner here, pack arrived just now... thanks Webbi!
winner here too many thanks.
congrats to you both, I also received one this morning
Well done on your wins.
Thanks for the post. I just received one.