15 day river cruise winds its way down the Rhine, Main and Danube rivers, from Amsterdam to Budapest
Includes flights to Europe and travel insurance
To enter, collect the EF in next week's Escape liftout (Feb 1)
Then collect one token each weekday (from Mon - Fri_ from the weather page of The Advertiser, attach them to the EF and either -
drop it into the entry box at the AFTA Sunday Mail Holiday Expo at the Adelaide Convention Centre (Feb 6, 14 and 15)
mail in to AFTA Sunday Mail Holiday Competition, Adelaide Mail Centre SA 5884
The following Terms & Conditions apply for the Sunday Mail “Win a 15 day APT Magnificent Europe River Cruise” Competition.
METHOD OF ENTRY
To enter this competition participants are required to collect the entry form that will appear in the Sunday Mail on Sunday, February 1, 2009. Collect the five original tokens that will appear in The Advertiser from Monday, February 2 until Friday, February 6. Each individual entry form must contain all five tokens to be eligible to enter the draw.
Completed entries may be lodged one of two ways:
• By post to “Win a 15 day APT Magnificent Europe River Cruise” Competition, Adelaide Mail Centre SA 5884; or
• Deposited in the entry box at the AFTA/Sunday Mail Holiday Expo, Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide between open hours February 6 - 8.
Entry will also be available by completing the entry form provided at the AFTA/Sunday Mail Holiday Expo, Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide, between open hours February 6 – 8, and lodging in the entry box.
Hand delivered entries will not be accepted at the offices of Advertiser Newspapers Pty Limited.
Participants may enter as many times as they like as long as each entry is submitted in a separate envelope. Only original entry forms and tokens will be accepted. Entry is open to South Australian residents only. Entry is limited to persons over the age of 18.
DURATION OF THE PROMOTION
The competition commences Sunday, February 1, 2009 and closes last post Wednesday, February 11, 2009.
NATURE AND VALUE OF THE PRIZES
The first one (1) correct entry randomly selected from all entries received during the promotional period will win the prize detailed below:
• Return economy class Malaysia Airlines airfares from Adelaide to Europe with an APT “Magnificent Europe” 15 day river cruise (E Grade cabin) from Amsterdam - Budapest
• Travel Insurance provided by QBE Travel Insurance
Total maximum prize value = $17,000
PLACE, DATE & TIME OF DRAW
The drawing will be conducted at Turnstyles Exhibitions & Events, 6 Enterprise Street, Hyde Park SA 5061. One (1) prize winner will be drawn at 4pm Thursday, February 12, 2009.
METHOD OF ADVISING RESULT OF DRAW
Prize winners will be notified by letter from Advertiser Newspapers Pty Limited and published in the Sunday Mail Public Notices section on February 15, 2009.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The prize is provided by Turnstyles Exhibitions & Events, conditions apply:
• The prize must be taken on one of the following cruise departure dates, 03, 11, 17, 25 or 31 October 2009. Prize to be taken at a time mutually convenient to both parties and excluding school holidays and airline block out dates, conditions apply.
• Trip is subject to availability at time of reservation and reservations must be made at least 90 days prior to the departure date of the tour.
• Winner and guest must travel together.
• Any minor guest must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian on trip.
• Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Prize and booking of the prize is subject to terms and conditions of the prize provider (Turnstyles Exhibitions & Events).
• Trip is provided on a twin share basis.
• Additional expenses, including airport departure taxes, Government taxes, levies, meals and drinks not specified in the itinerary, any optional tours or activities during free time, tips and items of a personal nature, are at passenger's expense.
• Passengers must hold a passport that is valid for six months from the end date of the voyage and must obtain the necessary visas prior to travel, both of which are at the passenger's expense.
This prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the recipient is unable to use it as stated.
Total estimated prize value is $17,000 – value may fluctuate slightly due to an estimate of the airfare cost. The value of this prize is correct as at time of printing. Any change in the value of prizes between the publishing date and the date prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter. Any additional costs incurred by the winner, other than those which forms part of the prize, are the responsibility of the winner. The judge’s decision in relation to all aspect of the competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter and its agencies associated with this Promotion are not liable and do not accept responsibility for:
a) an entry that is not received or which is received and subsequently corrupted or rejected by the Web
Site server or Promoter’s service provider. This includes:
b) any lost, misdirected or corrupt entries to the Web Site/ Promoter’s service provider;
c) any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal
injury suffered or sustained:
i. in connection with an entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the taking of the prize, except
that which cannot be excluded by law; and
ii. relating to the conduct of the Promotion however caused, including failure of the Web Site or
the Promoter’s service provider or incorrect or corrupt data supplied by the Promoter to the entrant.
NAME & ADDRESS OF LICENSEE
The promoter is Advertiser Newspapers Pty Limited, 31 Waymouth Street, Adelaide SA 5000.
SA Lic T09/80
T&C with correct close date now posted