Rules were at: http://www.myer.com.au/cards/terms-conditions.asp
Results were to be published: 19/03/09
The prize is a $4000 spending spree at your favourite Myer store with your own personal stylist!
Draw takes place 9/3/09
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prize forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Australian residents 18 years of age and over and Myer Visa Cardholders. Directors, employees and their immediate families of Myer Pty Ltd and the Promoter (including spouse, parent, child or sibling whether or not they live in the same house), printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are eligible to enter.
3. An entrant who is more than 30 days in arrears as at the date of the draw is not eligible to enter.
4. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: Entry into the promotion commenced on 3 February 2009 at 00:01am (AEST) and concludes on 28 February 2009 at 23:59pm (AEST).
5. HOW TO ENTER: Entry is open to Myer Visa Card cardholders. One automatic entry will be awarded for each time a primary cardholder or the additional cardholder makes a purchase on their Myer Visa Card (in or outside of Myer) during the promotional period. A purchase does not include cash advances, balance transfers, interest, balance protection insurance premiums, fees and charges.
6. Judgeís decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
7. THE MAJOR DRAW: The draw will take place at 10am on 9 March 2009 at eSUS Communications at Suite 2 - 177 King Street, Newcastle NSW 2300. The winner will be notified by phone, mail and details will be published in the public notice section of The Australian Newspaper 19 March 2009. The prize will be organised on a date suitable to the Major Winner and Stylist.
8. MAJOR PRIZE: The first valid entry drawn from all entries will receive the Ultimate Fashion Experience. Prize includes a session with a Personal Stylist at your local Myer store and $4000.00 spending money credited to your Myer Visa Card. Total prize is valued at up to $4999.00 (RRP).
9. Travel to and from the event will be at the winners expense.
10. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or another gift card. The prize includes GST and is in Australian dollars.
11. The Promoters reserve the right to request the winner to provide proof of age, identity and residency prior to awarding a prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
12. The Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The promoters reserve the right in its sole discretiaon to disqualify any individual who the Promoters have reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoterís legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. If the prize remained unclaimed at 12pm 15/6/2009, a second chance draw will be held at ESUS Communication, 2, 177 King Street, Newcastle NSW 2300 at 1pm 15/6/09, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. The second chance draw winner will be notified via phone and writing within 2 days of the second chance draw date and they names published in the Australian newspaper on 20/6/09.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate information communicated in the course of or in connection with this Promotion.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoters. The Promoters collect entrantsí personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. To access, update your personal information or to stop future marketing and promotional services please contact the Myer Customer Service Centre on 1800 811 611.
17. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders itís determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolutely discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
18. The Promoter is GE Capital Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588) 572 Swan Street Richmond Vic 3121.
19. Authorised under permit numbers NSW LTPL/08/12552, ACT TP 08/05201,
PS You can apply for a card myervisacard.com.au