Entry was at: http://www.crazyjohns.com.au/beckham.aspx
Return flights with Qantas Airways to Los Angeles
All airport taxes
Return airport transfers from LA Airport to Anaheim
4 nights Accomodation at The Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort in a Family Room
3 Day Disneyland Park Hopper Bonus Ticket
$5000 (AUD) spending money
How to enter:
Purchase and activate a Crazy Johns Prepaid MOTORAZR2 V8 with exclusive Beckham content from selected Crazy Johnís or Kmart outlets.
Enter your details below
Enter the IMEI number located on the back of your mobile phone pack.
Tell us in 25 words or less why you would like to win this trip.
To claim the prize you must provide proof of purchase so remember to keep your receipt!
Crazy John's MOTORAZR 22 V8 Competition, Game of Skill, Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. These Terms and Conditions of Entry relate to Crazy John's MOTORAZR 2 V8 Competition Game of Skill Promotion (the "Promotion"). The Promoter is Mobileworld Operating Pty Ltd (trading as Crazy John's) of level 1, 251 City Road, South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205. ABN: 49 090 451 433 (the "Promoter").
2. By entering the Promotion, entrants shall be deemed to agree to these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
Who Can Enter
3. To be eligible to enter, participants must purchase and activate a Crazy John's Prepaid MOTORAZR 2 V8 mobile phone pack from a participating store during the promotional period.
4. Entry is open to all permanent Australian residents of 16 years of age or older. The following people and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) employees of the Promoter; (ii) employees of the Promoter's franchisees; and (iii) employees of any other agencies or companies associated with this Promotion.
How To Enter
5. To enter, participants must, during the promotional period, visit www.crazyjohns.com.au <http://www.crazyjohns.com.au> , follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the requested details including, their first name, last name, age, mobile number, state or residence, IMEI number (itemised number for handset) and answer to the promotional question, into the registration page in the MOTORAZR 2 V8 Beckham promotion section to enter and for the chance to win.
6. Promotion entries will be accepted from 1/10/2008 at 9:00am (AEST) until 28/02/2009 at 5:00pm (AEST).
7. Entries shall be deemed to have been received at the time the Promoter's systems indicate that they have been received, irrespective of the actual time at which they are sent.
8. Entry is free. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
9. Only one entry per IMEI number is permitted. Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. Participants must retain their IMEI number and original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of all of an entrants entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
11. This is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner. To enter and be eligible to win, entrants must read these terms and conditions, and must also provide, in the space indicated the Entry Page, an answer to the following question (in 25 words or less); Why you would like to win this trip (the "Promotional Question").
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entries which supply incorrect contact details may be deemed invalid. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions of entry or any instructions or directions on the promotional website, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which in the Promoter's reasonable opinion contains material that is defamatory, offensive, in poor taste, or unlawful in any way or towards any person.
14. The winner of the Promotion will be the entrant judged by the Promoter's judges as having submitted the most original and creative response to the Promotional Question.
15. All judging will take place at the Promoter's premises at level 1, 251 City Road, South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205, commencing 4/03/2009. Judging finishes 31/03/2009. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner of the Promotion will win a family trip for 4 people to Los Angeles up to the value of $20,000 (maximum total prize pool). All prices include GST. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for a change in prize value between now and the time of the prize redemption.
17. The prize includes 4 return economy flights from the winner's nearest capital city to Los Angeles, all airport taxes, $5000 AUD spending money, family share accommodation at The Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort and a 3 day Disneyland Pass.
18. Additional spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
19. Prize must be taken by 28/02/2010 and is subject to booking and flight availability.
20. The winner (and his/her companions) must depart from and return the same departure point and travel together.
21. Itinerary shall be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
22. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize.
23. Winner may be required to present a credit card at time of check in at the accommodation.
24. Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason a winner does not, once the prize has been booked, claim the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
25. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
26. The winner will be contacted on 01/04/2009 via the email address and phone number provided on the Entry Page when submitting his or her entry. The Promoter will also publish the winner's name on the Promoter's website.
27. If the winner cannot be contacted by 5pm 8/04/2009 (AEST) the prize will be forfeited and the second best entry will be deemed the winner.
28. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged and cannot be redeemed for cash. All costs associated with taking or using the Prize are the responsibility of the winner. The stated prize value is the recommended retail price at the time of printing and no responsibility will be accepted for any variation in prize value following the date of printing. If the winner entrant is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be awarded to the winner subject to the prior written consent of the winner's parent or legal guardian. The Promoter may make such inquiries as it deems necessary to satisfy itself that such consent has been obtained and provided.
Use Of Your Personal Information
30. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination of those factors, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to entrants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
31. Neither the Promoter nor any of its affiliated companies or suppliers is liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) as a result of or in connection with the Promotion or the use of the Prize, or for any personal injury and/or death suffered or sustained in connection with any prize, except to the extent such liability cannot be excluded by law. All warranties regarding the merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Prize are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. This clause does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which are not able to be excluded under applicable Australian consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
32. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering into the Promotion, each entrant:
a. warrants to the Promoter that their answer to the Promotional Question will be an original literary work of the entrant, which does not infringe the rights of any third party, and agrees to indemnify and keep the Promoter and its affiliated companies indemnified from and against any and all actions, claims, proceedings, losses, damages, costs, expenses (including legal expenses on a solicitor-client basis) and other liabilities of any nature arising in connection with a breach of this warranty; and
b. agrees to assign all rights (including copyright) in those answers to the Promoter, and to execute any documents reasonably required by the Promoter to enforce or perfect its rights in the answer to the Promotional Question.
33. By accepting the Prize, the winning entrant agrees to take part in any reasonable promotional activities requested by the Promoter, including by having the entrant's photograph taken for the purposes of the Promoter's future marketing activities at no cost and permitting the Promoter, its affiliated companies and contractors to reproduce the photograph in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter and its affiliated companies.
34. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned in any respect due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone or amend the promotion, subject to the written directions of any competent authority.
Thanks, can you add Purchase Req'd to comp heading. Cheers
I need a phone and really want to enter this,
I have been to several crazy johs shops & kmart stores (melbourne area),
and all are OUT OF STOCK of this particular phone
that you HAVE to buy for the comp
and so I can't enter ???
not fair !
any ideas where i can get it ?
strange thing is....all stores that are out of stock are still advertising the competition ?
I ahve emailed crazy johns but no response yet
Will have a look at my Kmart tomorrow mgth and let you know.
I found one today (19 jan) at knox kmart !