Entry was at: http://www.stc.com.au/cleo/
Rules were at: http://www.stc.com.au/cleo/cleotandc.pdf
1) Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
2) Entry is open only to visitors of theslipper.com.au from 16/02/09 until 13/03/09.
3) The Promoter is Sydney Turf Club. Employees of Sydney Turf Club, agencies associated with Sydney Turf Club including Sportscolour, TVN, Media, Tabcorp, Jockeys, Apprentices, Trainers, Bookmakers & promotional staff and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4) The competition commences 16 February 2009 and closes at midnight 13 March 2009.
5) To enter, readers must go to Golden Slipper Festival website (theslipper.com.au) between 16 February 2009 and 11.59pm 13 March 2009.
6) There will be 1 prize winner. The winner will be determined by a random computerised draw. The draw will take place at 11am on 14 March 2009 at Sydney Turf Club Head Office, 98 King Street, CANTERBURY NSW 2193. The winners will be notified by phone or email and published on the theslipper.com.au on 14 March 2009.
The prize-winners will receive return airfares and transfers, two tickets to dine with the Cleo Bachelors in the McGrath Foundation lunch on Myer Sydney Confidential Ladies Day Saturday 21 March: membersí tickets to Rosehill Gardens two tickets for the inaugural McGrath Foundation Lunch return airfares from your nearest capital city accommodation for two at Rydges Parramatta return transfers to Rosehill Gardens
7) Total prize value $1181 (based on return airfares from Perth. Prize value will change depending on the State the return airfares is based on.
8) Unless otherwise noted, all other costs associated with this prize are the responsibility of the winner. The Winner will be given contact details to claim prize.
9) Prize details will be emailed to the address left as part of the competition entry. The promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail.
10) Prizes must be taken as offered. No modifications or exchanges will be possible and prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash or kind. The promoter takes no responsibility for start up or ongoing costs associated with the prize delivered.
11) The Promoter takes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate contact information provided on competition entry. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct and accurate contact details, including address and postcode.
12) Any change in the value of the prizes between the publishing date and the date prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter/s.
13) The Promoter and each of their related bodies corporate, and their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14) All entries become the property of the Promoters. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrantsí names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the promotion.
15) The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or not claiming a prize.
16) Sydney Turf Club collects your information to include you in this competition and will disclose the information to others who help us run the competition. We may also use the information to assist us in improving our goods and services and to contact you in the future in regard to our other goods and services. We may share your information with other persons or entities who assist us in performing the above or with another company which provides prizes for the competition or reader offer.
17) The promoter is Sydney Turf Club ABN 77 807 595 605, King St, Canterbury NSW. 2193.This promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/09/01403
Great comp. Has anyone been able to enter yet? I have tried to get into the site a number of times and it always times out.
I shall keep trying
I ended up being able to enter via the Sydney Turf Club website at:
P.S. Thanks Webbi. I can remember watching over the festivities at Rosehill Racecourse on the ARIA weekend! LOL
LMAO I had no idea it was that racecourse
entry was easy thanks
how many times can you enter I've got my baby brain switched on and can't find it?
I can't see anywhere that says it is once only or limited in anyway .