Entry was at: http://www.centurycitywalk.com.au/www/225/1001127/login.asp
Rules were at: http://www.centurycitywalk.com.au/www/225/1001127/1008192.asp
You can subscribe at: http://www.centurycitywalk.com.au/www/225/1001127/join.asp
Win 1 of 25 Double Passes to Village Cinemas Century City Walk Conditions
1. Competition promotional period from 5th March, 2009 to 16th March, 2009.
2. Entries close 5:00pm Monday 16th March, 2009 .
3. Winners will be selected at random at 12pm on Tuesday 17th March, 2009 and notified that day via the contact details input on the website subscribe form.
4. Draw location: 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra VIC 3141
5. Century City Walk VIP subscriptions must login and update their personal details to be deemed valid entries. If personal details have not changed, then confirming details using the same process as if they were updating their details is deemed a valid entry.
6. Vouchers will be sent to the winners using the personal contact details provided on the netry form.
7. Centre Management located at The Jam Factory, Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC. See corridor next to Bogart's towards the rear of the centre
8. Entry is open to Australian residents other than employees of Century City Walk (the Promoter) and their immediate families, and any related companies, agencies and businesses associated with the promotion (including any store participating in this competition), over the age of 18 years at the date of the Draw (Entrant).
9. How to enter:
1. Login using the Login and Password provided in the VIP Newsletter email.
2. Update or confirm the existing contact details online by clicking the Continue and Submit buttons.
3. Every person who updates their member contact details on or after 5th March, 2009 shall be deemed a valid entry.
11. The prizes consist of 25 double passes to Village Cinemas Century City Walk valued at $24 each. The double passes are to be surrendered at the ticket box for a cinema ticket. Seating is subject to availability. It is the responsibility of the holder of the voucher to ensure that it is used prior to the expiry date. Other ticket terms and conditions provided with the winning passes.
12. The Promoter will determine the terms of the prize (such as expiry dates) at its sole discretion.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or late entries.
14. The Promoter will determine (at its sole discretion) whether an entry complies with these conditions of entry and may reject any entry if it considers the entry does not do so. If the Promoter considers that a winning entry does not comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing an entry which the Promoter considers complies with these conditions of entry.
15. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event that for any reason a winner does not use any part of the Prize then that part of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that part of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value. Where any part of the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that part of the Prize for another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.