Entry was at: http://www.ajn.com.au/news/competition.asp?pgID=7197
Rules were at: http://www.ajn.com.au/news/competition.asp?pgID=7197
At First Sight is a daring spectacle that plays with archetypal ideals of love, hope, trust and betrayal. The visually spectacular season, running March 30 to April 8 at the National Circus Centre, is an ensemble performance by final year students from the National Institute of Circus Arts (NICA).
Defying gravity, the dynamic cast of 16 performers interacts with a projected filmic backdrop in a scintillating combination of contemporary circus, theatre and evocative Latin-inspired music and the blend of contemporary moving image, sound art and circus.
Director Gavin Robins (Sydney Theatre Company, Company B, Bell Shakespeare, Queensland Theatre Company, Legs on the Wall) was inspired by classic European fairytales.
The AJN is giving away six double passes to the March 31 performance at 8pm,
at the NICA National Circus Centre
Green Street, Prahran.
To be in the draw to win a double pass please fill in your details below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
To be in the draw for this prize, fill in the online form below.
* This competition is open to Victorian residents only.
* Employees of the Australian Jewish News and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
* There are 6 double passes to be won.
* Double Pass is only valid for Tuesday, March 31 show.
* Competition entries close on Friday March 27, 2009 at noon.
* The winners will be drawn at the AJN Melbourne office on Friday, March 27, 2009.
* The winners will be drawn randomly and contacted by phone or email using contact details provided in their entry.
* The winners' names will be published in AJN Melbourne edition on Friday, April 3, 2009.
* The winner must must pick up their prize from the ticket box office on the night of the show.
* AJN may, at its sole disrection, arrange for transportation of prizes however, they do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the prizes in transit.