Spend $20 or more excluding liquor, tobacco or cigarette purchases in one transaaction at a Supa IGA, IGA or IGA X-press store for your chance to win a Gold Coast Family Getaway at the La Grande Luxury Apartments, Broadbeach. Fill out your details below including the last four digits of your receipt number and place your entry in the Entry Box instore.
Prize is 5 nights accommodation for up to 2 adults and 2 children.
Entry form was in the junk mail IGA brochure.
Limit of one entry per transaction per person per day. NO AIRFARES MENTIONED.
States more details on web site www.iga.net.au (but not there as yet).
Winner draw Thursday 9 April and will be contacted by phone and mail.
Thanks Dink - Great comp
Great comp Dink - hate those entry boxes at IGA tho
I always get the feeling they throw them in the bin
Great comp Dink , I have won minor prizes in these comps crazeecook45 but know what you mean .
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this
promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open persons usually resident in the following postcodes: 2360 to 2490 and 4000 to 48833. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of entries and entrants (including
an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that
is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the
Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
5. To enter a person must
a. spend $20 (inc. GST) or more, excluding liquor, tobacco and cigarette purchases, at any
participating Supa IGA, IGA or IGA Xpress store in the Entry Region during the promotional
b. complete the entry form available in an IGA catalogue or online from www.iga.net.au, including
the entrantís valid contact details and the last four (4) digits of their receipt number on the entry
c. place the entry form in the entry box provided in a store located within the Entry Region
6. Only one (1) entry per sales transaction. Only one (1) entry per person per day.
7. Promotion commences Monday 2 March 2009. Entries close at 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 29 March
2009. The winner will be drawn at 5pm on Thursday 9 April 2009 at IGA Distribution, 111-137 Magnesium
Drive, Crestmead, Queensland 4132. The winner will be selected at random and the first valid entry drawn
will win the prize. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone and published on www.iga.net.au
by Friday, 10 April 2009. The winner will also be notified by mail no later than Friday 24 April 2009.
8. The prize consists of accommodation at the La Grande Resort, Broadbeach, QLD for 5 consecutive
nights in a 1 or 2 Bedroom Garden View apartment for up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children twin
share. This part of the prize is subject to space being available at the time requested. If accommodation is
not available on the winnerís first preferred dates an alternate firm date will be automatically provided.
Prize is not transferable nor redeemable in cash or kind.
9. Winners who are usually resident within the following postcodes only: 4650 to 4883; will also win
return economy airfares for up to two (2) adults and two (2) children from their closest airport. Winners
from areas not covered within these postcodes must arrange their own transportation to and from La
Grande Resort, Broadbeach.
10. Prize is unable to be utilised during any school holiday and major event periods. Prize must be
redeemed by 31/03/2010. No changes to travel arrangements will be permitted once tickets are issued.
11. Spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point (if applicable), additional
transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs and any other costs
associated with redeeming the prize are not included.
12. Total prize pool value is up to $5,000.00 (inc. GST), accommodation component is valued at $1,900
13. If the winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's
nominated parent or guardian.
14. Prizes, including any part of a prize, are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. In the
event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize by 31 March 2010 the prize will be
forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
15. IfIf this promotion is interfered with, tampered or jeopardised in any way or is not capable of being
conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a)
disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is
dependent on the Internet service provider used.
17. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to
substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to equal value and/or specification.
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any
way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any
technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any
theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost,
altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason
beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these
Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or (f) use of a prize.
19. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this
purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as
required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Unless
otherwise advised, the Promoter and Prime Am apartments, Hotels and Resorts (PAHR) may also use the
information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages.
Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter at the address
set out below and PAHR, PO Box 1071, Robina, QLD, 4226.
20. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this
promotion, each entrant licences the Promoter to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for
any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. Each entrant
warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does
not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs
and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their
entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited
period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and
promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter is IGA Distribution Pty Ltd (QLD), 111-137 Magnesium Drive, Crestmead, QLD, 4132
ABN 67 004 391 422.
NSW Permit Number: LTPS/09/01222
Looks like this is only open to certain areas can we have the heading amended please
DOWNLODABLE ENTRY FORMhttp://www.iga.net.au/igafresh/site_files/s1001/files/Content%20Managers/qld_comp_march09_entry_form.pdf
looks like I am still in with those postcodes and I get flights!! maybe they are trying to reduce expenses LOL,
Thanks for the t&c's Webbi. Have changed the heading to reflect the States that can enter. I'm guessing those NSW postcodes are only for Northern NSW as no airfares are included except for FNQ.
bugger my postcode just misses out
GOODLUCK to those who can enter
Thanks for the post, printed out the entry forms but I haven't seen the entry box at my local.