Rules were at: http://www.recreationalpilots.com.au/win-a-free-pilots-license.htm
Results were to be published: 04/04/09
This is an amazing opportunity to be able to kick start your flying career
or to fulfill that long term dream to learn to fly...
Thanks to Freeflying Emerald
To be in the running to win this amazing prize, all you need to do is tell us in 500 words or less:
"Why I would like to learn to fly at Freeflying Emerald Caloundra base
on Queensland's own Sunshine Coast"
You can be as creative as you like!
Send your entries as an attachment to:
Please be sure to include your full name and phone number in your email
Have your entries in BEFORE Midnight March 31st 2009 to be eligible to win this great prize - Good Luck!
Please review terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
1. To qualify to enter the above mentioned competition you must be a resident of Australia and be aged 15 and over.
2. This is not a competition of chance - Each entry will be judged for it's merit and creativity by a panel of judges. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Only one entry per person - Entry into this competition is by email only. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed in transmission.
4. Entrants must submit in no more than 500 words: 'Why I would like to learn to fly at Freeflying Emerald Caloundra base on Queensland's own Sunshine Coast'. Competition opens 27/01/2009 and closes Midnight 31/03/2009 - winner will be chosen on the 4th April 2009.
5. Entries must be the work of the individual submitting them and it is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that no element of their entry infringes the copyright of any 3rd party or any laws.
6. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
7. Pilot training will be conducted at the Freeflying Emerald Caloundra base on Queensland's Sunshine Coast. Prize does not include transfers or airfares - any additional travel and expenses are the responsibility of the winner. Training times can be arranged and negotiated by the winner and Freeflying Emerald Flying School.
8. By entering this competition you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
9. The sponsor reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within these terms & conditions as they apply.
10. Grand Prize consists of:
Pilot Training at Freeflying Emerald Caloundra base on Queensland's Sunshine Coast to the level of RA-Aus Pilots Certificate.
Quality instructors and all study material is included.
Cross Country endorsement is NOT INCLUDED in this prize.
11. The winner will be notified by the Email in which you submit your entry...be sure to check it on the 4th April 2009!
12. The winning entry will be published on RecreationalPilots.com.au
please note;Cross Country endorsement is NOT INCLUDED in this prize.
no more than 500 words;Why I would like to learn to fly at Freeflying Emerald Caloundra base on Queensland's sunshine coast