Entry was at: http://dvd.myfun.com.au/Competitions/WIN-A-signed-copy-of-The-Square.asp
Competition Ends: 01/04/2009
The competition runs from 01/03/2009 at 12.01pm Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (ADST) to 01/04/2009 at 11.45pm ADST. Click here for full terms and conditions. Promotion authorised under NSW permit number: LTPM/08/00749, ACT Permit Number: TP 08/04477.
Terms & Conditions: MyFunDVD Competition
Acceptance by you
1. The MyFunDVD Promotion (?the Competition?) is provided by My Fun Pty Ltd ABN 57 08018 5593 of Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141 (?the Promoter?). These terms and conditions (including without limitation the information on how to enter and prize details which we publish in relation to the competition) apply to the competition. By entering the competition, you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU MUST NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION.
Entering the competition
2. To be eligible to enter the competition, you must be a permanent resident of Australia. Our associated agencies? employees, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition.
If you are aged under 18, you must seek the consent of your parent or legal guardian before entering this competition.
3. You may enter the competition by the following method:
a) Online via the web ? Consumers may visit www.dvd.myfun.com.au and follow the instructions as to how to enter the competition displayed on the website.
4. The competition runs from 1/11/2008 at 12:01am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) to 31/10/2009 at 11.59pm AEDT (?Promotional Period?). All times are AEDT or AEDT, whichever is applicable in NSW.
5. Only one entry per draw is permitted.
6. Any form of automated entry using any other devices or software will be deemed to be invalid. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions.
Electronic random draws from the 11/11/2008 to the 15/02/2009 will be conducted at Dialect Interactive, Level 9, 190 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Electronic random draws from the 16/02/2009 to the 31/10/2009 will be conducted at Dialect Interactive, Level 17, 100 Arthur Street, North Sydney 2060. Entries in each draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent draws.
8. There will be an estimated 12 draws over a 12 month period.
9. Winners will be notified within 7 days of the draw. Winners will be notified via email and published on www.dvd.myfun.com.au within 10 days of the draw date.
10. The Promoter will deliver all prizes within 28 days of the draw date.
11. The Promoter?s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Each individual prize will not exceed $1,000 AUD, each draw will not exceed a total prize value of $5,000 nor will the total prize value of the 12 month period exceed $100,000.
13. Total prize pool is valued up to $100,000
14. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the competition?s database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
15. Any unclaimed prizes from a draw will be re-drawn no less than 3 months from the original draw date.
16. Should any unclaimed prizes be an event based prize with a redemption date. The unclaimed prize draw for that prize will be drawn in a timely manner to allow for any unclaimed prize winners to attend the event.
17. All winners in any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email and have their details published on the website www.dvd.myfun.com.au on the date following the draw.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter
19. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter?s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
20. We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by you or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
21. We are not responsible for lost, late, incomprehensible or incorrect entries in the competition. We also accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings in the competition. You should seek Independent financial advice about such matters.
22. Promoter is not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including without limitation direct, indirect and consequential loss and damages) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of entering or trying to enter the competition or accepting any prize offered as part of the competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the prize is for some reason unavailable subject to gaming authority approval.
25. Any change in the value of the prize(s) between the publishing date and the date prize(s) is/are awarded and/or claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.
27. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or (without limitation) any other event outside our reasonable control, we are entitled to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition - subject to any written directions from the various regulatory bodies responsible for supervising the conduct of the competition (the Lotteries Departments).
28. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, we are entitled in our sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and (subject to any written directions given by the various Lotteries Departments), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
Exclusions and our liability
29. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including without limitation direct, indirect and consequential loss and damages) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of entering or trying to enter the competition or accepting any prize offered as part of the competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
30. The law implies various conditions and warranties which might apply to us supplying goods or services to you. We exclude all of those conditions and warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
31. Provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 and other statutes in some cases either cannot be excluded, restricted or modified; or can only be restricted or modified to a limited extent. If any of those provisions apply, then to the extent permitted our liability under those provisions is limited as set out below. Our liability in relation to goods we supply is limited at our option to: a) replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or b) repair of the goods; or c) payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or d) payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and our liability in relation to services we supply, is limited at our option to: a) the supplying of the services against; or b) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
32. In entering the competition, you assume the risks and responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from viruses, damage or other defects.
33. We may terminate or cancel your entry in the competition immediately in our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these conditions.
Your personal information
34. As a result of you entering the competition, we will collect certain personal information about you, such as your telephone number. Unless you object, this information may be used to (i) send you news, information about our other promotions or products and/or general marketing material which we believe may be of interest to you; (ii) provide you with news, information and material in relation to the competition; (iii) monitor who is entering the competition; (iv) profile entrants. We may share your personal information for any purpose incidental to your entering into and our operation of the competition.
All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to receive further information from us delivered via SMS to the mobile phone number you provide to enter the competition or via mail to the postal address you give us in your entry. If you wish to stop receiving this information, you may reply STOP to the SMS at any time and your details will be removed from the Promoter?s database. We collect your information so that you can participate in the competition. If you do not give us the information, you cannot participate. We may use this information for the purposes of the conduct of the competition and the compilation of survey results and evidence. We may disclose this information to third parties who provide us with administrative services. This information will be stored at the office of the promoter. You can contact our Privacy Officer if you would like details of the personal information we hold about you at:
Privacy Officer, My Fun Pty Ltd
Level 1, 500 Chapel Street
South Yarra VIC 2141
Fax: 03 9660 1759
By entering the competition, you consent to us using and disclosing your personal information in these ways.
In addition, Dialect Interactive Pty Ltd will be providing the promoter with services that permit the running of the competition. In doing so and for that purpose, Dialect will collect your details and provide them to us and others for that same purpose. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in this competition. You may access your personal information
Hi Petrie, thanks for this, I loe movies and I love DVD's, so thaks for the comp
Thank you, Petrie46.
Thanks petrie and good luck!!
Thanks for that