Entry was at: http://www.stayz.com.au/better_homes_gardens_competition.php?s_cid=bhgwin
Results were to be published: 13/04/09
Take short multiple choice survey for your chance to win one of 5 $1000 Stayz accommodation vouchers - must join their database in order to enter
Thanks for this comp Red
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the draw is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entry is via www.stayz.com.au.
2. Entry into this promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees of mcm Media and their immediate families, associated agencies of mcm Media and companies associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter the promotion.
3. To enter the promotion, participants will be required to log onto www.stayz.com.au, click through to "Stayz.com.au" competition and select one of the five holidays for their chance to win. The participant will then be asked to answer a survey and register their details. Only one registration will be accepted per person, Entrants will be required to leave their details including name, date of birth, address, phone number and e-mail address. One complete and valid online registration will provide the entrant one entry in the major draw. Incomplete, incorrect and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. By entering the promotion all users are agreeing to opt in to the Stayz.com.au membership database.
4. After successfully completing an online registration and confirming that they have read, accepted and understood the terms and conditions, entrants will then be given the opportunity to "Refer A Friend" by sending their friend an e-mail that contains a hyperlink to the promotion. The user will receive one entry (subject to successful completion of the survey and all entry requirements) into the draw for each referred friend who enters by clicking on the hyperlink. A limit applies of one entry into the draw per friend referred. Incomplete, incorrect or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any internet entries not received or included for any reason, including due to technical or other failure.
5. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant's individual Internet Service Provider and the responsibility of the entrant.
6. Major Prize: There are 5 x major prizes available to entrants. The major prize is accommodation of their choice available on www.stayz.com.au to the value of $1,000. The total major prize pool is valued at $5,000.00.
The total prize pool is valued at $5,000.00.
7. The competition commences on Monday 2 March 2009 at 12:00 PM (AEDT) and online registration commences at this time. All online registrations must be received by 12:00 PM (AEST) on Monday 6 April 2009.
8. The draw for all prizes will take place at Beinteractive Pty Ltd, Level 9, 155 George Street Sydney NSW 2000 at 11:30am on Tuesday 7 April 2009. All winners will be notified in writing and the major winner will have their details published in the public notices section of The Australian Newspaper on Tuesday 14 April 2009.
9. Only one prize per household will be awarded (SA residents are entitled to win more than one prize).
10. The Promoter shall conduct such further draws as may be necessary at the same time and place as the original draw on Tuesday 21 July 2009 to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date subject to State Regulation. Any winners will be notified in writing and any winners of prizes valued over $250 will have their details published in the public notices section of The Australian newspaper on Tuesday 28 July 2009.
11. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. All online registrations are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promoter's database, and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
12. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If the prizes are unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of similar value.
13. Accommodation is booked via the Stayz.com.au customer service team to the value of $1,000. Winner can choose accommodation over $1,000, but they must pay the difference at the time of booking. The Accommodation must be booked by 30 September 2009.
14. This prize is subject to Stayz.com.au's standard terms and conditions which can be found at www.stayz.com.au/termsandconditions. Winners must agree and adhere to the individual property owner's terms and conditions. Any consequences for breaching any of the above mentioned terms and conditions will be worn by the winner. If cancellation is caused by the winner, the full accommodation fee is not refundable unless the property is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let then a $50 cancellation fee will still apply.
15. The Promoter and each of their related bodies corporate, associated agencies and companies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
16. Should an entrant's contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
17. mcm Media and each of their related bodies corporate, associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter's premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit their prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
19. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent. Entrant's personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
20. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to State Regulation.
21. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
22. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
The promoter is: mcm Media Pty Ltd, Level 1, Building 210, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, NSW 2021 ABN 99 070 076 523.
Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/09/00250, ACT: TP 09/00074
thanks cath had to use ur post
Thanks for the post.
Thanks Red for the post
Ty Red...and good luck everyone
thanks for the comp. would love a break...
Thanks Red for Posting the Comp much appreciated:
Thanks for the post! Nice 1!
Thanks for that comp red and good luck