Entry was at: http://www.lastminute.com.au/account/newsletter-competition.html?sssdmh=dm14.150355&cid=NL_090407_COMP_s1_intro
Get in with a chance to win a trip for two to the sold out Melbourne International Comedy Festival Great Debate including flights, accommodation and the hottest tickets in town!
Anarchy rules when the funniest of the funny shamelessly fight it out for the biggest laughs in a legendary battle of wits. The Great Debate is always a Festival highlight, always a sell out and always completely unpredictable.
What completely devious, vile or hysterical tactics will this year's combatants employ to be crowned champions of the Great Debate?
The lucky duck who wins this fabulous comp will receive:
# Two tickets to the Great Debate this Sunday 12 Apr '09
# One night's accommodation at The Westin Melbourne, combining stylish accommodation, luxurious facilities and intuitive service
# If you live outside of Victoria, flights for two to Melbourne from your nearest capital city
All you have to do is tell us your favourite knock knock joke. It's a cinch! Make sure you include your name, address and telephone number.
Email answer to email@example.com
sorry can't locate t&c 4 closing date. its just a guess.
good luck evry1
thanks for the post this would be a great win
ur welcome marianne
Lastminute.com.au Pty Limited "Win A Trip To Melbourne To Attend The Great Debate” Competition
The following Terms & Conditions apply for the Lastminute.com.au Pty Limited "Win A Trip To Melbourne To Attend The Great Debate” competition. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
METHOD OF ENTRY
To enter this competition, readers must email firstname.lastname@example.org with their favourite joke, plus their contact details (name, email address and telephone number.)
DURATION OF THE PROMOTION
The competition commences noon 7 April 2009 and closes midnight 9 April 2009. Winners will be notified by email or phone on 10 April 2009 and the winner’s name and state will be published online at www.lastminute.com.au on 10 April 2009.
NATURE AND VALUE OF THE PRIZE
One major prize winner will be selected from all entries received during the promotional period. The entrant who provides the joke deemed best by the Promoters will be declared the major prize winner. Please see below for prize details:
One (1) Major Prize -
• Two tickets to The Great Debate on Sun 12 April
• One night's accommodation at The Westin hotel (on Sun 12 April only.)
• If the winner lives outside of Victoria, they and their guest will be flown to Melbourne from their nearest capital city on Sun 12 April only, returning on Mon 13 April only.
PLACE, DATE & TIME OF DRAW
The draw will be conducted at lastminute.com.au Pty Limited, Suite 1002, Level 10, 17 York St, Sydney NSW 2008. One major prize winner will be selected at noon on 10 April 2009. Winners will be notified by phone and or email on the day of the draw.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• Employees of lastminute.com.au Pty Limited, other companies associated with this promotion and their families are ineligible to enter.
• Entries are only valid for Australian residents
• Any change in the value of prizes between the publishing date and the date prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.
• No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected emails.
• Any additional costs incurred by the winner, other than those which forms part of the prize, are the responsibility of the winner.
• The judge's decision in relation to all aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Prizes must be taken as offered. No modifications or exchanges will be possible and prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash or kind.
• Return flights for two to Melbourne from the winner’s nearest capital city must be taken on Sun 12 April 2009 and Monday 13 April 2009 only and are null and void should the winner be a resident of Victoria.
• The winner releases the Promoters from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected to this competition
• The winning entry will be as per paragraph four (4) above.
NAME & ADDRESS OF PROMOTER
The Promoter is lastminute.com.au Pty Limited, Suite 1002, Level 10, 17 York St, Sydney NSW 2008. ABN: 34 091 825 142.