competitions


[Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

 Pages:  1  ..  84    86    88  ..  90
Author:

Thread for Competitions to be posted by other members

posted 10-1-2022 @ 04:39 PM www


Boss iced coffee competition advertised in the Coles catalouge which starts this Wednesday


t&c says it started on Jan 5th though



https://suntorybosscoffeewin.yourpromotion.com.au/


https://suntorybosscoffeewin.yourpromotion.com.au/termsandco...

Win $100 every 30 minutes


7LittleAustralians
posted 11-1-2022 @ 10:42 AM www


https://www.instagram.com/p/CYizSwxBFyQ/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYitaMoF6Cs/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYizJfml--x/

https://www.facebook.com/WicksNLotions/photos/a.802032499952...

https://reallysimplemoney.com.au/super-nl/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYiuIAyvUzF/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYizCqKqL1r/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYkdUNAlR5I/

I haven't checked if these have already been posted though




Prize totals:
2017: $37,521
2018: $9,375
2019: $23,955
2020: $22,765
2021 $32,484
posted 11-1-2022 @ 11:04 AM www


Saw this comp amongst my junk mail today in the letterbox if anyone would please like to post

gillette.com.au/CWHCricketWin
posted 11-1-2022 @ 11:23 AM www


Thanks, 7LittleAustralians. I have posted up the Wicks N Lotions FB competition.

https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthreadlite.php?ti...
posted 11-1-2022 @ 11:29 AM www


Thanks, heckatee. I have just posted it up for you.

https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthread.php?tid=60...

Quote: Originally posted by heckatee  
Saw this comp amongst my junk mail today in the letterbox if anyone would please like to post

gillette.com.au/CWHCricketWin
posted 11-1-2022 @ 11:44 AM www


thank you
posted 12-1-2022 @ 08:20 AM www


Not sure if this one is up


Spend $10 instore or online on ANY PRODUCT^ at Coles and enter the draw to win a pair of Garmin Forerunner 245 Music watches.

A PAIR TO BE WON EVERYDAY^.

ENTER NOW at www.NurofenFitness.com.au

Leave the pain to Nurofen.

^Terms and Conditions apply. Starts 12:01AM AEDT 03/01/2022. Ends 11:59PM AEDT 09/02/2022. Open to AUST residents 18+. Only one enter per person during the promotional period. Spend $10 or more on any product purchased at Coles participating stores and Coles online. NSW Authority Number TP/01442 ACT Permit No. TP21/01909 SA Permit No. T21/1720

Full T&Cs refer to www.NurofenFitness.com.au. Joint promotion, paid for by Reckitt.

For the temporary relief of pain & inflammation. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful. In symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.

posted 12-1-2022 @ 08:27 AM www


Posted https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthreadlite.php?ti...

Really Simple Money

Quote: Originally posted by 7LittleAustralians  
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYizSwxBFyQ/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYitaMoF6Cs/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYizJfml--x/

https://www.facebook.com/WicksNLotions/photos/a.802032499952...

https://reallysimplemoney.com.au/super-nl/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYiuIAyvUzF/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYizCqKqL1r/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYkdUNAlR5I/

I haven't checked if these have already been posted though
posted 25-1-2022 @ 04:28 AM www
Pure Blonde win multiple prizes

HI

Would someone like to post this competition.

PURE BLONDE. Buy specially marked cartons. Win multiple prizes instantly including bikes and air fryers.........

https://competition.pureblonde.com.au/

Thanks

:thumbup:
posted 25-1-2022 @ 09:01 AM www


Thanks, posted here: https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthread.php?tid=60...

Quote: Originally posted by kenoath  


Would someone like to post this competition.

PURE BLONDE. Buy specially marked cartons. Win multiple prizes instantly including bikes and air fryers.........

https://competition.pureblonde.com.au/

Thanks

:thumbup:
posted 26-1-2022 @ 08:15 PM www


Chemist Warehouse catalogue with the junk mail today I saw there was a few competitions in it if anyone would please like to post. New catalogue starts 27 January.

Hydralyte
Re-nu
Nuk
Hamilton
Unilever

Also Loreal but that looks to be posted already.
posted 31-1-2022 @ 04:06 PM www


Competition advertised in coming Woolworths catalogue

Buy 2 Poweraid products, swipe Everyday Rewards card to win 'fitness gear'


Everyday Rewards Members 18+ only. Promotion excludes Ampol Woolworths Metro stores. Ends 28/2/22 11:59pm AEDT. T&Cs apply.


https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/catalogue#view=catalogue2...
posted 31-1-2022 @ 05:10 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by Sands  
Competition advertised in coming Woolworths catalogue

Buy 2 Poweraid products, swipe Everyday Rewards card to win 'fitness gear'


Everyday Rewards Members 18+ only. Promotion excludes Ampol Woolworths Metro stores. Ends 28/2/22 11:59pm AEDT. T&Cs apply.


https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/catalogue#view=catalogue2...


Posted here Sands

https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthread.php?tid=60...
posted 31-1-2022 @ 05:17 PM www


Quote:
Quote: Originally posted by heckatee  
Chemist Warehouse catalogue with the junk mail today I saw there was a few competitions in it if anyone would please like to post. New catalogue starts 27 January.

Hydralyte
Re-nu
Nuk
Hamilton
Unilever


All posted up.

posted 31-1-2022 @ 05:27 PM www


Thank you very much katley
posted 2-2-2022 @ 10:41 AM www


https://www.oreo.com.au/en/the-batman-tv

*Terms & Conditions
AU residents 18+ only. Between 12.01am (AEDT) 2/2/22 & 11.59pm (AEDT) 8/3/22, buy any Oreo 133-147g/370g, Oreo Mini Multipack 230g, Oreo Wafer 10pk 128g/27pk 345g; Oreo Cadbury Choc Coated 204g or Oreo 9 Pack Multipack 256g from participating Woolworths, Woolworths Metro/MetroGo (excl. Caltex/Ampol & co-branded Metro stores), visit www.oreo.com.au/thebatmantv & fill out entry form incl. receipt upload. Max 2 entries per person per day & max 1 entry per itemised receipt. Keep original itemised receipt/s. 35 draws (1 per day): 12pm (AEDT) 15/3/22, L13, 447 Collins St, Melb. VIC 3000. 35 prizes (1 per day): Samsung 55" TV ($1,195ea). Total prize pool $41,825. Max 1 prize per person (except in SA). See website on 22/3/22 for winners. See website for full conditions incl. privacy statement. Promoter: Mondelez Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 78 004 551 473), L10, 75 Dorcas St, Sth Melb. VIC 3205. Authorised under: ACT TP21/01758, SA T21/1590, NSW TP/00437
posted 8-2-2022 @ 09:44 PM www


On the front page of the drakes catalogue starting 9/2 there is a competition called Great grocery giveaway if anyone would please like to post.
posted 9-2-2022 @ 06:31 AM www


Thanks, heckatee, posted here: https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthreadlite.php?ti...

Quote: Originally posted by heckatee  
On the front page of the drakes catalogue starting 9/2 there is a competition called Great grocery giveaway if anyone would please like to post.


posted 9-2-2022 @ 08:37 AM www


Thank you for posting
posted 13-2-2022 @ 09:06 AM www


I saw a jar of Nescafe coffee in Coles this morning, with a self wobbler/sticker

Starts 21st FEb, win $3000 'a day'



Shop was packed so I could not look at any more info than start date

Found this on Google, unfortunately another winning moment 'thing'


Bonus prize if bought from Woolies


https://www.nestlepromotions.com.au/nescafe-blend-43-range-p...



Purchase and enter between 21.02.22 and 01.04.22 (AEDT). AU res 18+. Retain original receipt(s). Limit 1 entry p/transaction. Instant Win promotion: Draw occurs prior to promotional period to determine 1 winning moment p/day. Prize: $3,000 (1 p/day for 40 days). Total Instant Win Prize Pool $120,000. Max 1 Instant Win prize p/person (excludes SA res). Instant Winners notified on screen & via email within 2 business days and published on www.nestle.com.au/productnews/winners by 15.04.22. Second Chance Draw occurs 22.04.22. Claim prize by 22.07.22. Unclaimed prize draw occurs 27.07.22. Authorised by NSW: TP/01443, ACT: TP 21/02064, SA Permit T21/1865.




Woolworths Exclusive promotion: Entrants who purchase a participating product from a Woolworths Supermarket or at www.woolworths.com.au (excl. Woolworths Metro Go and Ampol Woolworths co-branded Metro stores/fuel outlets) will also be placed into a Major Prize Draw which occurs 05.04.22 at U 6, 43 Herbert Street Artarmon NSW. Prize: $50 Woolworths eGiftcard (1,000 to be won). Total Major Draw Prize Pool: $50,000. Major Prize Winners notified 12.04.22 and published on www.nestle.com.au/productnews/winners by 15.04.22. Claim prize by 22.07.22. Unclaimed prize draw occurs 27.07.22. Authorised by NSW: TP/01443, ACT: TP 21/02117, SA Permit T21/1906. Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd of 1 Homebush Bay Drive Rhodes NSW. Full T&Cs; at www.nescafe.com/au/blend-43-range-promotion

posted 13-2-2022 @ 11:29 AM www


Quote: Originally posted by Sands  
I saw a jar of Nescafe coffee in Coles this morning, with a self wobbler/sticker

Starts 21st FEb, win $3000 'a day'



Shop was packed so I could not look at any more info than start date

Found this on Google, unfortunately another winning moment 'thing'


Bonus prize if bought from Woolies


https://www.nestlepromotions.com.au/nescafe-blend-43-range-p...



Purchase and enter between 21.02.22 and 01.04.22 (AEDT). AU res 18+. Retain original receipt(s). Limit 1 entry p/transaction. Instant Win promotion: Draw occurs prior to promotional period to determine 1 winning moment p/day. Prize: $3,000 (1 p/day for 40 days). Total Instant Win Prize Pool $120,000. Max 1 Instant Win prize p/person (excludes SA res). Instant Winners notified on screen & via email within 2 business days and published on www.nestle.com.au/productnews/winners by 15.04.22. Second Chance Draw occurs 22.04.22. Claim prize by 22.07.22. Unclaimed prize draw occurs 27.07.22. Authorised by NSW: TP/01443, ACT: TP 21/02064, SA Permit T21/1865.




Woolworths Exclusive promotion: Entrants who purchase a participating product from a Woolworths Supermarket or at www.woolworths.com.au (excl. Woolworths Metro Go and Ampol Woolworths co-branded Metro stores/fuel outlets) will also be placed into a Major Prize Draw which occurs 05.04.22 at U 6, 43 Herbert Street Artarmon NSW. Prize: $50 Woolworths eGiftcard (1,000 to be won). Total Major Draw Prize Pool: $50,000. Major Prize Winners notified 12.04.22 and published on www.nestle.com.au/productnews/winners by 15.04.22. Claim prize by 22.07.22. Unclaimed prize draw occurs 27.07.22. Authorised by NSW: TP/01443, ACT: TP 21/02117, SA Permit T21/1906. Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd of 1 Homebush Bay Drive Rhodes NSW. Full T&Cs; at www.nescafe.com/au/blend-43-range-promotion



Posted here and here Sands,

https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthread.php?tid=60...

https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthreadlite.php?ti...
posted 13-2-2022 @ 11:51 AM www


Thank you :love:
posted 15-2-2022 @ 10:40 PM www


Saw a competition in Woolies to win $1,000 daily if anyone would please like to post

nu-purepromotions.com.au

posted 17-2-2022 @ 06:45 AM www


Quote: Originally posted by heckatee  
Saw a competition in Woolies to win $1,000 daily if anyone would please like to post

nu-purepromotions.com.au



Yes, I saw this one on the weekend and entered and was lucky enough to receive a winning email yesterday. Just noticed it hasn't been posted yet but I'm off to work.
posted 17-2-2022 @ 07:13 AM www


Thanks, heckatee; posted here: https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthreadlite.php?ti...

Quote: Originally posted by heckatee  
Saw a competition in Woolies to win $1,000 daily if anyone would please like to post

nu-purepromotions.com.au

 Pages:  1  ..  84    86    88  ..  90
Full Version


  Go To Top

***** Now you've found us, please register to participate. You will get three days FREE Premium access! ***** - Like us on Facebook

Content Copyright 2000-2022 lottos.com.au (v.5)
All views and opinions posted on this forum are at the undertaking that they are the views and opinions of the member posting and NOT of the Owner(s) of lottos.com.au.

Home | Competitions | FAQ's | Help | Media and Awards | Contact Us | Screensaver | Panic Link! | Archive



CompTracker and Premium code Copyright lottos.com.au 2000 - 2022