competitions


[Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

 Pages:  1  ..  88    90
Author:

Thread for Competitions to be posted by other members

posted 23-4-2022 @ 12:13 PM www



I donít think this one has been posted.
If not if anyone would kindly like to post. Thanks in advance

http://win.unitedpetroleum.com.au/1000everyday
posted 23-4-2022 @ 03:54 PM www


Thanks, Dreamer58, posted here: https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthreadlite.php?ti...

Quote: Originally posted by Dreamer58  

I donít think this one has been posted.
If not if anyone would kindly like to post. Thanks in advance

http://win.unitedpetroleum.com.au/1000everyday
posted 25-4-2022 @ 09:05 AM www


https://nextra.com.au/rewards/
T&C.https://nextra.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/NextraGroupREWARDS_MDay2022_TC.pdf

Although this comp is advertised as a Mothers Day Nextra comp, similar to the one already posted with jewellery as prizes, this one, also advertised as a Nextra Mothers Day comp, is for Rewards Card members only with different prizes. Closing dates of both the same.

There are eight (8) prizes available exclusively to Nextra Group Rewards Card Members Ė
ē 1 x Guess Women's Stainless Steel Quartz Fashion Watch Silver Dial
Total RRP Value Per Prize is $329.95 incl GST.

Closes 8 May.

Could someone kindly post please.
posted 26-4-2022 @ 11:02 AM www


Thanks, Meela; posted up: https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthread.php?tid=61...

Quote: Originally posted by Meela  
https://nextra.com.au/rewards/
T&C.https://nextra.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/NextraGroupREWARDS_MDay2022_TC.pdf

Although this comp is advertised as a Mothers Day Nextra comp, similar to the one already posted with jewellery as prizes, this one, also advertised as a Nextra Mothers Day comp, is for Rewards Card members only with different prizes. Closing dates of both the same.

There are eight (8) prizes available exclusively to Nextra Group Rewards Card Members Ė
ē 1 x Guess Women's Stainless Steel Quartz Fashion Watch Silver Dial
Total RRP Value Per Prize is $329.95 incl GST.

Closes 8 May.

Could someone kindly post please.
posted 27-4-2022 @ 10:04 AM www


Thank you CompGaGa
posted 27-4-2022 @ 10:18 AM www


https://www.winwithwonder.com.au

T&C https://www.winwithwonder.com.au/terms?agegate=false

Purchase, any Wonder product (excluding Wonder Wraps) from a Woolworths supermarket nationally in Australia during the Promotional Period.

Sports gear to win - weekly- $1000 for your team and $1000 for your school.

Daily Draw - first ten (10) valid entries drawn in each Daily Draw will each win a sustainable backpack valued at $90.

Com. 4 May , closes 28 June.

Can someone kindly post please.
posted 27-4-2022 @ 10:24 AM www


https://enjoylocal.newsunrise.com.au/

I donít think this is posted




Wins for 2011: $12,235.25
Wins for 2012: $2034
Wins for 2013: $9740.50
Wins for 2014: $15755.07
Wins for 2015: $7249.60
Wins for 2016: $2697.60
Wins for 2017: $5846.66
Wins for 2018: $6628.12
Wins for 2019: $5024
Wins for 2020: $3754.56
Wins for 2021: $5534.35
Wins for 2022: $878.80
posted 27-4-2022 @ 10:34 AM www


Already been posted up: https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthreadlite.php?ti...

Quote: Originally posted by jen38  
https://enjoylocal.newsunrise.com.au/
posted 27-4-2022 @ 10:40 AM www


Thanks, Meela, posted up: https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthread.php?tid=61...

Quote: Originally posted by Meela  
https://www.winwithwonder.com.au

T&C https://www.winwithwonder.com.au/terms?agegate=false

Purchase, any Wonder product (excluding Wonder Wraps) from a Woolworths supermarket nationally in Australia during the Promotional Period.

Sports gear to win - weekly- $1000 for your team and $1000 for your school.

Daily Draw - first ten (10) valid entries drawn in each Daily Draw will each win a sustainable backpack valued at $90.

Com. 4 May , closes 28 June.

Can someone kindly post please.
posted 27-4-2022 @ 07:29 PM www


Thank you CompGaGa.
posted 2-5-2022 @ 01:29 PM www


https://dermaltherapy.com.au/feelgoodfridays


Terms: https://dermaltherapy.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Derm...


Enter The Draw To Win $1000 Cash When Purchasing A Dermal Therapy Product
You must purchase one of the Dermal Therapy products listed below between 2nd May to 28th July 2022.
posted 2-5-2022 @ 01:36 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by Sands  
https://dermaltherapy.com.au/feelgoodfridays


Terms: https://dermaltherapy.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Derm...


Enter The Draw To Win $1000 Cash When Purchasing A Dermal Therapy Product
You must purchase one of the Dermal Therapy products listed below between 2nd May to 28th July 2022.


Posted here: https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthread.php?tid=61...
posted 2-5-2022 @ 01:38 PM www


Thank you :)
posted 5-5-2022 @ 12:54 PM www


Sorry I can't put any more details as I am at the movies but just checked pharmacy best buys and they have a new comp if anyone would please like to post
posted 5-5-2022 @ 01:04 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by heckatee  
Sorry I can't put any more details as I am at the movies but just checked pharmacy best buys and they have a new comp if anyone would please like to post



Thank you, just posted here :)

https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthread.php?tid=61...
posted 5-5-2022 @ 07:35 PM www


thank you tassiegirl
posted 9-5-2022 @ 01:04 PM www


https://stackyourblocks.com.au/

Purchase 2 blocks of Darrell Lea from a participating store.

Major- $20,000. Daily draws- 3 winners drawn per day. Each winner will receive 52 blocks of Darrell Lea in a personalised gift box valued at $286.

Com 1 May.
Cl. 31 May.
Entries roll over.

I found this at IGA.

Can someone kindly post please.
7LittleAustralians
posted 18-5-2022 @ 06:23 AM www


Competition already posted :)

Quote: Originally posted by Meela  
https://stackyourblocks.com.au/

Purchase 2 blocks of Darrell Lea from a participating store.

Major- $20,000. Daily draws- 3 winners drawn per day. Each winner will receive 52 blocks of Darrell Lea in a personalised gift box valued at $286.

Com 1 May.
Cl. 31 May.
Entries roll over.

I found this at IGA.

Can someone kindly post please.




Prize totals:
2017: $37,521
2018: $9,375
2019: $23,955
2020: $22,765
2021 $32,484
posted 18-5-2022 @ 08:43 AM www


Saw specially marked boxes of Weetbix in Woolies for the winter prize grab competition, sorry I didnít have time to stop and read the box for deets
posted 18-5-2022 @ 09:19 AM www


Thanks, Sands. Posted up here: https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthreadlite.php?ti...

Quote: Originally posted by Sands  
Saw specially marked boxes of Weetbix in Woolies for the winter prize grab competition, sorry I didnít have time to stop and read the box for deets
posted 18-5-2022 @ 09:40 AM www


https://emag.getlostmagazine.com/get-lost-magazine-digital-i...
WOL

Thank you x
posted 18-5-2022 @ 10:18 AM www


If anyone would please like to post I have just seen specially marked tic tacs in Woolies.

Pack says enter at:

tictac.com
posted 18-5-2022 @ 10:31 AM www


Thanks, heckatee. Posted up here: https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthreadlite.php?ti...

Quote: Originally posted by heckatee  
If anyone would please like to post I have just seen specially marked tic tacs in Woolies.

Pack says enter at:

tictac.com
posted 19-5-2022 @ 09:28 PM www


I donít believe this comp is posted if someone would like to list it
https://www.inspirationspaint.com.au/promotions/2022/05/pain...
posted 19-5-2022 @ 10:10 PM www


Thanks, Manley3. Posted here: https://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/viewthreadlite.php?ti...

Quote: Originally posted by manley3  
I donít believe this comp is posted if someone would like to list it
https://www.inspirationspaint.com.au/promotions/2022/05/pain...
 Pages:  1  ..  88    90
Full Version


  Go To Top

***** Now you've found us, please register to participate. You will get three days FREE Premium access! ***** - Like us on Facebook

Content Copyright 2000-2022 lottos.com.au (v.5)
All views and opinions posted on this forum are at the undertaking that they are the views and opinions of the member posting and NOT of the Owner(s) of lottos.com.au.

Home | Competitions | FAQ's | Help | Media and Awards | Contact Us | Screensaver | Panic Link! | Archive



CompTracker and Premium code Copyright lottos.com.au 2000 - 2022