competitions


[Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

 Pages:  1  2
Author:

what format of competitions do you win the most?

posted 12-5-2013 @ 09:38 PM www


Thanks I thought I was missing something...I don't do many mail ones, maybe that's a new challenge...if I ever stop maktng cupcakes for the Aust Good Taste Comp...I think I need to go to "Cupcakes Annonymous" !!!!!!!!
posted 25-5-2013 @ 03:26 PM www


I have entered heaps of competition however when I went into User Control Panel and clicked on comps entered it showed up none entered. what am I doing wrong? Help please.:mad:
posted 25-5-2013 @ 03:53 PM www


Quote:
Originally posted by katjoy
I have entered heaps of competition however when I went into User Control Panel and clicked on comps entered it showed up none entered. what am I doing wrong? Help please.:mad:


You need to mark them as entered (using the green tick)
posted 26-5-2013 @ 06:25 PM www


wormy thanks for the feedback but I do click on the green tick. ????
posted 8-10-2013 @ 04:14 PM www


I am very new to comping and wondering where best to concentrate my efforts WOL or elsewhere. Any tips or suggestions are welcome. I have never one a thing.:kiss:
posted 8-10-2013 @ 04:28 PM www


Quote:
Originally posted by ManagerMum
I am very new to comping and wondering where best to concentrate my efforts WOL or elsewhere. Any tips or suggestions are welcome. I have never one a thing.:kiss:


This has been asked alot and answered alot over the years. If I could find a post I'd link you to it. Maybe someone else can.

My answer would be: enter what you're interested in and hope for the best. Winning is all luck and there are no guarantees :)
posted 8-10-2013 @ 04:53 PM www


Quote:
Originally posted by fisy66
WOL....WOL...WOL.....and mail in!

(combine your words with artwork...the promoters love it!)

I generally win between 4 or 5 overseas trips a year....the joy is in the challenge, execution and then completion!!!!!!


how many overseas have you won this year? I have won one per year since I joined lottos. The 1st actually my 12 year old won to meet Bieber in Vegas. After that I got hooked.
posted 9-10-2013 @ 08:19 AM www


Quote:
Originally posted by kazza1
Quote:
Originally posted by fisy66
WOL....WOL...WOL.....and mail in!

(combine your words with artwork...the promoters love it!)

I generally win between 4 or 5 overseas trips a year....the joy is in the challenge, execution and then completion!!!!!!


how many overseas have you won this year? I have won one per year since I joined lottos. The 1st actually my 12 year old won to meet Bieber in Vegas. After that I got hooked.


Only my $24,000 Orion Kimberly Cruise this year...have taken the last 6 months off to sell my house and move into a new one.
Now I am back into comping and looking for a great WOL to enter!
posted 9-10-2013 @ 09:36 AM www


wormy enter the nestea comp. You can't lose!



Prize wins 2014: $37680
Prize wins 2011: $13000
previous years about $25000

The harder you work the luckier you get
posted 9-10-2013 @ 09:41 AM www


hahaha yes, maybe there is an occasional "guarantee" ;) thanks gr82do
posted 10-6-2021 @ 05:39 PM www


Hi everyone I have been on the lotto site for many years now I do really well in prizes I enter online , mail,
WOLS, sometimes product buying I just struggle Iíve never won PlayStations, ipads , phones canít seem to find them to be able to enter . Just wondering if anyone could help me out where I have to look please would be very grateful I love giving my prizes to my family and friends I get excited when the postie comes
Thankyou
posted 11-6-2021 @ 08:16 AM www


Quote: Originally posted by chucky45  
Hi everyone I have been on the lotto site for many years now I do really well in prizes I enter online , mail,
WOLS, sometimes product buying I just struggle Iíve never won PlayStations, ipads , phones canít seem to find them to be able to enter . Just wondering if anyone could help me out where I have to look please would be very grateful I love giving my prizes to my family and friends I get excited when the postie comes
Thankyou


In the early years I won a couple of ipads, mobile phones and even a computer but these days for some reason they are as scarce as hen's teeth. I am always on the lookout for comps but companies just don't offer these as prizes any more, which is a pity as mine are badly in need of upgrades which is another reason I think these prizes should be more prevalent. Even if someone has one a new one is always needed as the technology does not last nor do they. I truly miss the handy prizes like new technology, years worth of laundry powder/other household consumable and things real people need and want but it seems the promoters just have no idea
 Pages:  1  2
Full Version


  Go To Top

***** Now you've found us, please register to participate. You will get three days FREE Premium access! ***** - Like us on Facebook

Content Copyright 2000-2021 lottos.com.au (v.5)
All views and opinions posted on this forum are at the undertaking that they are the views and opinions of the member posting and NOT of the Owner(s) of lottos.com.au.

Home | Competitions | FAQ's | Help | Media and Awards | Contact Us | Screensaver | Panic Link! | Archive



CompTracker and Premium code Copyright lottos.com.au 2000 - 2021