competitions


[Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Update your location to remove comps from other states you are ineligible to enter.
 Pages:  1  2  
Author:

Nutrigrain/Woolworths/Coles/IGA/Foodland/SPAR - win Premium Spotify subscription every hour (9am - 5pm daily)

Jo1979
posted 11-3-2020 @ 06:25 PM www


Winner of a GoPro! Wow, that just makes my day. Thank you for posting, and thank you to Emmi22 who told me to go and enter this.
posted 12-3-2020 @ 07:34 AM www


My go pro arrived a few days ago.
posted 13-3-2020 @ 12:04 PM www


Still a loser!:fake sniffle:
posted 16-3-2020 @ 09:39 AM www


There seems to be a problem with this today - at least for me: When I press Submit re the receipt message is: "Error. Receipt not detected. if you have uploaded a receipt please make sure the photo is not blurry and follows the correct Guidelines...."

This is happening for me with any receipt whether scanned already - and so a file from my computer or if I am using my phone's camera. The same receipts work for other promotions - e.g. Don

Is it just me, or is this affecting others today too?
ashwee6
posted 16-3-2020 @ 09:55 AM www


My entry went through fine, but was a saved one from the weekend.
Emmi22
posted 16-3-2020 @ 10:10 AM www


Quote: Originally posted by kiwilayla  
There seems to be a problem with this today - at least for me: When I press Submit re the receipt message is: "Error. Receipt not detected. if you have uploaded a receipt please make sure the photo is not blurry and follows the correct Guidelines...."

This is happening for me with any receipt whether scanned already - and so a file from my computer or if I am using my phone's camera. The same receipts work for other promotions - e.g. Don

Is it just me, or is this affecting others today too?


Hey kiwilayla,
Iíve had problems too,with uploading image,therefore it wonít upload using iPhone camera. Try taking a picture save to camera roll. When uploading down the bottom choose image size- I select medium size. Then it uploads.
Good luck.
SubrosasNiece
posted 17-3-2020 @ 11:24 AM www


Another loser.
posted 17-3-2020 @ 12:30 PM www


Loser again just now.
posted 17-3-2020 @ 12:39 PM www


winner just now :)
posted 18-3-2020 @ 08:06 AM www


Yet another loser. Hard one to crack!
posted 19-3-2020 @ 11:56 AM www


Loser again 12.52pm :(
SubrosasNiece
posted 19-3-2020 @ 12:56 PM www


Loser again just now. Can't seem to crack this one either Snazzie. Will keep trying.
posted 23-3-2020 @ 08:08 AM www


Thanks katley, no win:)



posted 23-3-2020 @ 08:21 AM www


Loser again.
SubrosasNiece
posted 23-3-2020 @ 03:51 PM www


Loser again just now
posted 26-3-2020 @ 03:35 PM www


This is a hard one to crack - do you think it only goes off on the exact time (similar to not so fantastic)?
the_outsider
posted 27-3-2020 @ 11:38 AM www


Has anyone successfully applied a winning code to an existing Premium Family account?
SubrosasNiece
posted 27-3-2020 @ 04:39 PM www


Another loser this afternoon.
parasite
posted 27-3-2020 @ 05:11 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by motherofmartians  
This is a hard one to crack - do you think it only goes off on the exact time (similar to not so fantastic)?


We've had 4 wins but all very random times ;)
parasite
posted 27-3-2020 @ 05:13 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by the_outsider  
Has anyone successfully applied a winning code to an existing Premium Family account?


I do know you can only have 18 months worth of subscription at any time--if you have more than 6 months on yours perhaps that's why?
the_outsider
posted 28-3-2020 @ 09:49 AM www


Quote: Originally posted by parasite  
Quote: Originally posted by the_outsider  
Has anyone successfully applied a winning code to an existing Premium Family account?


I do know you can only have 18 months worth of subscription at any time--if you have more than 6 months on yours perhaps that's why?


Thanks parasite, we just have a monthly direct debit plan :)
posted 28-3-2020 @ 02:28 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by parasite  
Quote: Originally posted by motherofmartians  
This is a hard one to crack - do you think it only goes off on the exact time (similar to not so fantastic)?


We've had 4 wins but all very random times ;)


Impressive! Congratulations. Can you stop now so I don't get any greener:lol::lol:
posted 28-3-2020 @ 07:23 PM www


Well done parasite - I might just try a couple more - doh
posted 1-4-2020 @ 03:32 PM www


This comp hates me. Now they have a server error :grind:
posted 1-4-2020 @ 03:40 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by Snazzie  
This comp hates me. Now they have a server error :grind:


Same, entered 10 times with nothing! I use my Spotify account everyday but might have to cancel my subscription (and other luxuries) after being stood down from my job, would have loved to have a win, bugger!
 Pages:  1  2  
Full Version


  Go To Top

***** Now you've found us, please register to participate. You will get three days FREE Premium access! ***** - Like us on Facebook

Content Copyright 2000-2020 lottos.com.au (v.4)
All views and opinions posted on this forum are at the undertaking that they are the views and opinions of the member posting and NOT of the Owner(s) of lottos.com.au.

Home | Competitions | FAQ's | Help | Media and Awards | Contact Us | Screensaver | Panic Link! | Archive



CompTracker and Premium code Copyright lottos.com.au 2000 - 2020