competitions


[Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

 Pages:  1  2    4  5
Author:

Coles, Buy block special marked Cadbury blocks find winning tickets, gold ticket is now CASH & instant cash

posted 7-4-2020 @ 01:07 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by Smiley  
I think they'll be of any colour. There's a total of 443 to be found over a period of 2 months. I doubt that the 3 gold ones have been found in the first week. They probably haven't even been released yet.
Quote: Originally posted by Lemonade  
There are now 3 tickets found, does that mean all the gold ones are gone? or are they listing any colour


Don’t forget the three gold have to be claimed by a date in May, so I would think they are about, but agree the winners listed are probably of any colour




When the world says give up

HOPE WHISPERS

try it one more time.......
posted 11-4-2020 @ 04:12 PM www


16 winners so far:
(6 from Vic, 4 from NSW, 4 from QLD & 2 from WA)

L. ALDRICK – COLES LANGWARRIN, VIC
D. HOPE – COLES PAKENHAM LAKESIDE, VIC
M. GIBB – COLES GOSNELLS, WA
A. CRAIG – COLES ARDEER, VIC
J. WOODBRIDGE – COLES PORT DOUGLAS, QLD
H. STAPLETON – COLES HELENSBURGH, NSW
M. SCOUFIS – COLES SMITHFIELD QLD, QLD
J. ALALAGA – COLES MELTON SOUTH, VIC
J. ORTELLI – COLES KARAWARA, WA
R. MUNDEY – COLES WARWICK, QLD
S. LEWIS – COLES WORONGARY, QLD
N. LYTTLETON – COLES MILDURA, VIC
D. HOOPER – COLES BANORA CENTRAL, NSW
J. JOYCE – COLES NORTH ROCKS, NSW
K. THOMPSON – COLES KILLARNEY VALE, NSW
S. ROBERTS – COLES FOOTSCRAY, VIC
posted 16-4-2020 @ 11:36 AM www


11 more winners:

A. RUTH – COLES WALLAN, VIC
M. LLOYD-JONES – COLES UMINA BEACH, NSW
A. RANKIN – COLES CARDINIA LAKES, VIC
M. BUCHANAN – COLES CLIFTON BEACH, QLD
S. HENDERSON – COLES SECRET HARBOUR, WA
J. CAN WYK – COLES CAPALABA CENTRAL, QLD
S. ARNETT – COLES BACCHUS MARSH, VIC
M. LOZADA – COLES MOONEE PONDS, VIC
P. DE LUCA – COLES ALTONA GATE ALTONA NORTH, VIC
M. BONA – COLES DONCASTER, VIC
K. CREAVEN – COLES WATERLOO, NSW
posted 19-4-2020 @ 08:30 PM www


5 more winners - 32 in total

L. BRAMUCCI – COLES MELTON WEST, VIC
S. HODGES – COLES ARMADALE, WA
N. CAHILL – COLES HAYNES, WA
Y. KUEHNER – COLES NORTH PERTH, WA
E. GRASER – COLES LILYDALE, VIC
posted 19-4-2020 @ 10:51 PM www


Vic seem to be getting a good share on winners




When the world says give up

HOPE WHISPERS

try it one more time.......
posted 21-4-2020 @ 01:11 AM www


60 found so far

C. KUBAK – COLES SOUTH CITY, NSW
N. MCANDREW – COLES FAIRY MEADOW, NSW
S. AL SHEIKH – COLES LALOR MAY STREET, VIC
A. STURGEON – COLES BUDGEWOI, NSW
C. GOODACRE – COLES MURWILLUMBAH, NSW
S. JARVIS – COLES TRINITY, WA
E. CRITELLI – COLES AURORA VILLAGE, VIC
C. JOHNSTONE – COLES MOOLOOLABA, QLD
L. CHAPMAN – COLES BALACLAVA, VIC
P. SENANAYAKE – COLES SUMMERHILL, VIC
L. TILLY – COLES NARRANDERA, NSW
A. CREELY – COLES GREENSLOPES, QLD
A. BOURCHIER – COLES GOONDIWINDI, QLD
K. SEE – COLES EAST VILLAGE, NSW
S. WILLIAMS – COLES CROYDON, VIC
A. TEAKLE – COLES BEROWRA HEIGHTS, NSW
N. MUSSON – COLES ARUNDEL, QLD
J. READ – COLES BERWICK, VIC
G. GAFNEY – COLES ST AGNES, SA
W. HALKYARD – COLES MOOROOLBARK, VIC
S. SALTMARSH – COLES OCEAN SHORES, NSW
M. WAKEFIELD – COLES CANNON HILL, QLD
A. TAYLOR – COLES HERVEY BAY, QLD
D. CHO – COLES RANDWICK, NSW
L. GABROVEC – COLES WEST LEEDERVILLE, WA
W. HOUGHTON – COLES HELENSVALE PLAZA, QLD
J. PERRY – COLES MANOR LAKES WYNDHAM VALE, VIC
L. BRAMUCCI – COLES MELTON WEST, VIC
S. HODGES – COLES ARMADALE, WA
N. CAHILL – COLES HAYNES, WA
Y. KUEHNER – COLES NORTH PERTH, WA
E. GRASER – COLES LILYDALE, VIC
A. RUTH – COLES WALLAN, VIC
M. LLOYD-JONES – COLES UMINA BEACH, NSW
A. RANKIN – COLES CARDINIA LAKES, VIC
M. BUCHANAN – COLES CLIFTON BEACH, QLD
S. HENDERSON – COLES SECRET HARBOUR, WA
J. CAN WYK – COLES CAPALABA CENTRAL, QLD
S. ARNETT – COLES BACCHUS MARSH, VIC
M. LOZADA – COLES MOONEE PONDS, VIC
P. DE LUCA – COLES ALTONA GATE ALTONA NORTH, VIC
M. BONA – COLES DONCASTER, VIC
K. CREAVEN – COLES WATERLOO, NSW
L. ALDRICK – COLES LANGWARRIN, VIC
D. HOPE – COLES PAKENHAM LAKESIDE, VIC
M. GIBB – COLES GOSNELLS, WA
A. CRAIG – COLES ARDEER, VIC
J. WOODBRIDGE – COLES PORT DOUGLAS, QLD
H. STAPLETON – COLES HELENSBURGH, NSW
M. SCOUFIS – COLES SMITHFIELD QLD, QLD
J. ALALAGA – COLES MELTON SOUTH, VIC
C. AMEDEE – COLES WYNNUM WEST, QLD
J. ORTELLI – COLES KARAWARA, WA
R. MUNDEY – COLES WARWICK, QLD
S. LEWIS – COLES WORONGARY, QLD
N. LYTTLETON – COLES MILDURA, VIC
D. HOOPER – COLES BANORA CENTRAL, NSW
J. JOYCE – COLES NORTH ROCKS, NSW
K. THOMPSON – COLES KILLARNEY VALE, NSW
S. ROBERTS – COLES FOOTSCRAY, VIC





"My spirit is free. But I'll always be near ,As long as I'm alive in your heart " That you will be my caring sons .

MY LOTTO MOTTO ~ We are here to help each other , have fun & hopefully win a few prizes along the way .~

I'm unsure of my mood right now!

“Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.”

"Set an intention...make space...surrender the outcome...and open your arms to receive."

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

Fear is False Evidence About Reality

Some people dream about WINNING while others wake up and WORK HARD at it!

If you can't find a partener, find a wooden
chair!? RIP Duane


.http://www.lottos.com.au/forum/member.php?action=reg&refer=gypsy

Try for 3 days referral link:
http://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/member.php?action=reg&...
posted 5-5-2020 @ 09:33 PM www


140 tickets found

G. CHIMHINI – COLES HAMILTON, VIC
D. RITTING – COLES WARRAGUL, VIC
G. FISHER – COLES BERWICK SOUTH SIDE, VIC
A. LEHMANN – COLES WODONGA ELGIN STREET, VIC
A. SIMMON – COLES COFFS HARBOUR, NSW
C. DEW – COLES FOREST HILL, VIC
A. VAN EMDEN – COLES TRINITY, WA
L. HITCHCOCK – COLES KOTARA, NSW
S. TRASK – COLES BUSHLAND BEACH, QLD
P. WRIGHT – COLES TAIGUM, QLD
D. WHITTEN – COLES BATEAU BAY, NSW
J. MACKENZIE – COLES AUSTRALIND, WA
S. COURMADIAS – COLES BAIRNSDALE, VIC
M. SALECICH – COLES WAGGA WAGGA, NSW
K. EILOLA – COLES STRATHPINE, QLD
B. DAVIES – COLES NEUTRAL BAY, NSW
J. MCKENNA – COLES REYNELLA, SA
J. SKERKE – COLES HELENSVALE, QLD
R. SWINTON – COLES MOWBRAY, TAS
C. BARKER-ZAKRZEWSKI – COLES LAKE MACQUARIE, NSW
S. COCKS – COLES MARION, SA
D. BOGAART – COLES IPSWICH, QLD
A. BUCKLEY – COLES CASUARINA, NT
S. ODENTHAL – COLES MOUNT WARREN PARK, QLD
J. DORAN – COLES MIAMI, QLD
K. CRAIGIE – COLES GLADSTONE, QLD
M. MATCHAM – COLES BELMONT VIC, VIC
P. THORNTON – COLES WALLSEND, NSW
G. PAGE – COLES TEA GARDENS, NSW
K. SCHEMBRI – COLES SURRY HILLS, NSW
K. THOMAS – COLES SAN REMO, NSW
M. PIRIHI – COLES ROPES CROSSING, NSW
L. EDWARDS – COLES NORTHPOINT WARRNAMBOOL NORTH, VIC
B. DYSON – COLES ARMIDALE, NSW
M. HUNT – COLES PARK RIDGE, QLD
A. D'ALOIA – COLES CANBERRA CITY, ACT
Y. WHITE – COLES WADALBA, NSW
M. ASAAD – COLES TAYLORS HILL, VIC
M. VRZOVSKI – COLES RESERVOIR SPRING ST, VIC
P. KIET – COLES MIDDLE CAMBERWELL, VIC
R. HANSEN – COLES REVESBY VILLAGE, NSW
E. MCCARTNEY – COLES BOX HILL, VIC
J. ADAMS – COLES BALWYN NORTH, VIC
L. MULHERAN – COLES SPRINGWOOD, QLD
S. LAMOND – COLES SANDY BAY, TAS
M. DUNBAR – COLES NORTHLAKES, NT
Z. SCOTT – COLES KILSYTH, VIC
G. HILL – COLES BURNTBRIDGE RINGWOOD EAST, VIC
N. YOUNG – COLES BUNBURY SOUTH, WA
H. SHARP – COLES RUNAWAY BAY, QLD
S. COLLINE – COLES ROCKHAMPTON PLAZA, QLD
W. WRIGHT – COLES HIGHFIELDS, QLD
K. PAPWORTH – COLES SINGLETON, NSW
V. JENKINS – COLES CESSNOCK, NSW
B. HILL – COLES LAKE INNES, NSW
J. GUEST – COLES BAYSWATER, VIC
M. CAIN – COLES NOBLE PARK, VIC
K. CLARK – COLES PINJARRA, WA
K. HAINES – COLES RICHMOND NORTH, NSW
D. MCMAHON – COLES SOUTH MELBOURNE, VIC
A. ROAN-BROWN – COLES ASQUITH, NSW
A. NESS – COLES KINGS CROSS, NSW
W. DINEEN – COLES INDOOROOPILLY, QLD
D. DWIKY – COLES WARRINGAH, NSW
B. COLLINS – COLES MAYLANDS, WA
C. SKEIN – COLES REDLYNCH, QLD
A. MACDONALD – COLES CROYDON NORTH, VIC
R. GODFREY – COLES NEWTOWN TAS, TAS
M. KADOKURA – COLES WEST LAKES, SA
M. MALIK – COLES LIVERPOOL, NSW
J. CALLANDER – COLES NORTHCOTE SEPARATION ST, VIC
D. BORG – COLES PAGEWOOD, NSW
G. GORDON – COLES WYNNUM, QLD
S. HES – COLES MANLY CORSO, NSW
D. HODGSON – COLES ROSE BAY, NSW
L. HALEY – COLES FITZROY, VIC
J. MUSGRAVE – COLES LUTWYCHE, QLD
M. CARMALT – COLES PACIFIC PINES, QLD
C. FUCHS – COLES BENOWA, QLD
C. KUBAK – COLES SOUTH CITY, NSW
N. MCANDREW – COLES FAIRY MEADOW, NSW
S. AL SHEIKH – COLES LALOR MAY STREET, VIC
A. STURGEON – COLES BUDGEWOI, NSW
C. GOODACRE – COLES MURWILLUMBAH, NSW
S. JARVIS – COLES TRINITY, WA
E. CRITELLI – COLES AURORA VILLAGE, VIC
C. JOHNSTONE – COLES MOOLOOLABA, QLD
L. CHAPMAN – COLES BALACLAVA, VIC
P. SENANAYAKE – COLES SUMMERHILL, VIC
L. TILLY – COLES NARRANDERA, NSW
A. CREELY – COLES GREENSLOPES, QLD
A. BOURCHIER – COLES GOONDIWINDI, QLD
K. SEE – COLES EAST VILLAGE, NSW
S. WILLIAMS – COLES CROYDON, VIC
A. TEAKLE – COLES BEROWRA HEIGHTS, NSW
N. MUSSON – COLES ARUNDEL, QLD
J. READ – COLES BERWICK, VIC
G. GAFNEY – COLES ST AGNES, SA
W. HALKYARD – COLES MOOROOLBARK, VIC
S. SALTMARSH – COLES OCEAN SHORES, NSW
M. WAKEFIELD – COLES CANNON HILL, QLD
A. TAYLOR – COLES HERVEY BAY, QLD
D. CHO – COLES RANDWICK, NSW
L. GABROVEC – COLES WEST LEEDERVILLE, WA
W. HOUGHTON – COLES HELENSVALE PLAZA, QLD
J. PERRY – COLES MANOR LAKES WYNDHAM VALE, VIC
L. BRAMUCCI – COLES MELTON WEST, VIC
S. HODGES – COLES ARMADALE, WA
A. PEARCE – COLES CRAIGIEBURN CENTRAL, VIC
N. CAHILL – COLES HAYNES, WA
Y. KUEHNER – COLES NORTH PERTH, WA
E. GRASER – COLES LILYDALE, VIC
A. RUTH – COLES WALLAN, VIC
M. LLOYD-JONES – COLES UMINA BEACH, NSW
A. RANKIN – COLES CARDINIA LAKES, VIC
M. BUCHANAN – COLES CLIFTON BEACH, QLD
S. HENDERSON – COLES SECRET HARBOUR, WA
J. CAN WYK – COLES CAPALABA CENTRAL, QLD
S. ARNETT – COLES BACCHUS MARSH, VIC
M. LOZADA – COLES MOONEE PONDS, VIC
P. DE LUCA – COLES ALTONA GATE ALTONA NORTH, VIC
M. BONA – COLES DONCASTER, VIC
K. CREAVEN – COLES WATERLOO, NSW
L. ALDRICK – COLES LANGWARRIN, VIC
D. HOPE – COLES PAKENHAM LAKESIDE, VIC
M. GIBB – COLES GOSNELLS, WA
A. CRAIG – COLES ARDEER, VIC
J. WOODBRIDGE – COLES PORT DOUGLAS, QLD
H. STAPLETON – COLES HELENSBURGH, NSW
M. SCOUFIS – COLES SMITHFIELD QLD, QLD
J. ALALAGA – COLES MELTON SOUTH, VIC
C. AMEDEE – COLES WYNNUM WEST, QLD
J. ORTELLI – COLES KARAWARA, WA
R. MUNDEY – COLES WARWICK, QLD
S. LEWIS – COLES WORONGARY, QLD
N. LYTTLETON – COLES MILDURA, VIC
D. HOOPER – COLES BANORA CENTRAL, NSW
J. JOYCE – COLES NORTH ROCKS, NSW
K. THOMPSON – COLES KILLARNEY VALE, NSW
S. ROBERTS – COLES FOOTSCRAY, VIC
posted 5-5-2020 @ 09:45 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by gilda74  
140 tickets found

G. CHIMHINI – COLES HAMILTON, VIC
D. RITTING – COLES WARRAGUL, VIC
G. FISHER – COLES BERWICK SOUTH SIDE, VIC
A. LEHMANN – COLES WODONGA ELGIN STREET, VIC
A. SIMMON – COLES COFFS HARBOUR, NSW
C. DEW – COLES FOREST HILL, VIC
A. VAN EMDEN – COLES TRINITY, WA
L. HITCHCOCK – COLES KOTARA, NSW
S. TRASK – COLES BUSHLAND BEACH, QLD
P. WRIGHT – COLES TAIGUM, QLD
D. WHITTEN – COLES BATEAU BAY, NSW
J. MACKENZIE – COLES AUSTRALIND, WA
S. COURMADIAS – COLES BAIRNSDALE, VIC
M. SALECICH – COLES WAGGA WAGGA, NSW
K. EILOLA – COLES STRATHPINE, QLD
B. DAVIES – COLES NEUTRAL BAY, NSW
J. MCKENNA – COLES REYNELLA, SA
J. SKERKE – COLES HELENSVALE, QLD
R. SWINTON – COLES MOWBRAY, TAS
C. BARKER-ZAKRZEWSKI – COLES LAKE MACQUARIE, NSW
S. COCKS – COLES MARION, SA
D. BOGAART – COLES IPSWICH, QLD
A. BUCKLEY – COLES CASUARINA, NT
S. ODENTHAL – COLES MOUNT WARREN PARK, QLD
J. DORAN – COLES MIAMI, QLD
K. CRAIGIE – COLES GLADSTONE, QLD
M. MATCHAM – COLES BELMONT VIC, VIC
P. THORNTON – COLES WALLSEND, NSW
G. PAGE – COLES TEA GARDENS, NSW
K. SCHEMBRI – COLES SURRY HILLS, NSW
K. THOMAS – COLES SAN REMO, NSW
M. PIRIHI – COLES ROPES CROSSING, NSW
L. EDWARDS – COLES NORTHPOINT WARRNAMBOOL NORTH, VIC
B. DYSON – COLES ARMIDALE, NSW
M. HUNT – COLES PARK RIDGE, QLD
A. D'ALOIA – COLES CANBERRA CITY, ACT
Y. WHITE – COLES WADALBA, NSW
M. ASAAD – COLES TAYLORS HILL, VIC
M. VRZOVSKI – COLES RESERVOIR SPRING ST, VIC
P. KIET – COLES MIDDLE CAMBERWELL, VIC
R. HANSEN – COLES REVESBY VILLAGE, NSW
E. MCCARTNEY – COLES BOX HILL, VIC
J. ADAMS – COLES BALWYN NORTH, VIC
L. MULHERAN – COLES SPRINGWOOD, QLD
S. LAMOND – COLES SANDY BAY, TAS
M. DUNBAR – COLES NORTHLAKES, NT
Z. SCOTT – COLES KILSYTH, VIC
G. HILL – COLES BURNTBRIDGE RINGWOOD EAST, VIC
N. YOUNG – COLES BUNBURY SOUTH, WA
H. SHARP – COLES RUNAWAY BAY, QLD
S. COLLINE – COLES ROCKHAMPTON PLAZA, QLD
W. WRIGHT – COLES HIGHFIELDS, QLD
K. PAPWORTH – COLES SINGLETON, NSW
V. JENKINS – COLES CESSNOCK, NSW
B. HILL – COLES LAKE INNES, NSW
J. GUEST – COLES BAYSWATER, VIC
M. CAIN – COLES NOBLE PARK, VIC
K. CLARK – COLES PINJARRA, WA
K. HAINES – COLES RICHMOND NORTH, NSW
D. MCMAHON – COLES SOUTH MELBOURNE, VIC
A. ROAN-BROWN – COLES ASQUITH, NSW
A. NESS – COLES KINGS CROSS, NSW
W. DINEEN – COLES INDOOROOPILLY, QLD
D. DWIKY – COLES WARRINGAH, NSW
B. COLLINS – COLES MAYLANDS, WA
C. SKEIN – COLES REDLYNCH, QLD
A. MACDONALD – COLES CROYDON NORTH, VIC
R. GODFREY – COLES NEWTOWN TAS, TAS
M. KADOKURA – COLES WEST LAKES, SA
M. MALIK – COLES LIVERPOOL, NSW
J. CALLANDER – COLES NORTHCOTE SEPARATION ST, VIC
D. BORG – COLES PAGEWOOD, NSW
G. GORDON – COLES WYNNUM, QLD
S. HES – COLES MANLY CORSO, NSW
D. HODGSON – COLES ROSE BAY, NSW
L. HALEY – COLES FITZROY, VIC
J. MUSGRAVE – COLES LUTWYCHE, QLD
M. CARMALT – COLES PACIFIC PINES, QLD
C. FUCHS – COLES BENOWA, QLD
C. KUBAK – COLES SOUTH CITY, NSW
N. MCANDREW – COLES FAIRY MEADOW, NSW
S. AL SHEIKH – COLES LALOR MAY STREET, VIC
A. STURGEON – COLES BUDGEWOI, NSW
C. GOODACRE – COLES MURWILLUMBAH, NSW
S. JARVIS – COLES TRINITY, WA
E. CRITELLI – COLES AURORA VILLAGE, VIC
C. JOHNSTONE – COLES MOOLOOLABA, QLD
L. CHAPMAN – COLES BALACLAVA, VIC
P. SENANAYAKE – COLES SUMMERHILL, VIC
L. TILLY – COLES NARRANDERA, NSW
A. CREELY – COLES GREENSLOPES, QLD
A. BOURCHIER – COLES GOONDIWINDI, QLD
K. SEE – COLES EAST VILLAGE, NSW
S. WILLIAMS – COLES CROYDON, VIC
A. TEAKLE – COLES BEROWRA HEIGHTS, NSW
N. MUSSON – COLES ARUNDEL, QLD
J. READ – COLES BERWICK, VIC
G. GAFNEY – COLES ST AGNES, SA
W. HALKYARD – COLES MOOROOLBARK, VIC
S. SALTMARSH – COLES OCEAN SHORES, NSW
M. WAKEFIELD – COLES CANNON HILL, QLD
A. TAYLOR – COLES HERVEY BAY, QLD
D. CHO – COLES RANDWICK, NSW
L. GABROVEC – COLES WEST LEEDERVILLE, WA
W. HOUGHTON – COLES HELENSVALE PLAZA, QLD
J. PERRY – COLES MANOR LAKES WYNDHAM VALE, VIC
L. BRAMUCCI – COLES MELTON WEST, VIC
S. HODGES – COLES ARMADALE, WA
A. PEARCE – COLES CRAIGIEBURN CENTRAL, VIC
N. CAHILL – COLES HAYNES, WA
Y. KUEHNER – COLES NORTH PERTH, WA
E. GRASER – COLES LILYDALE, VIC
A. RUTH – COLES WALLAN, VIC
M. LLOYD-JONES – COLES UMINA BEACH, NSW
A. RANKIN – COLES CARDINIA LAKES, VIC
M. BUCHANAN – COLES CLIFTON BEACH, QLD
S. HENDERSON – COLES SECRET HARBOUR, WA
J. CAN WYK – COLES CAPALABA CENTRAL, QLD
S. ARNETT – COLES BACCHUS MARSH, VIC
M. LOZADA – COLES MOONEE PONDS, VIC
P. DE LUCA – COLES ALTONA GATE ALTONA NORTH, VIC
M. BONA – COLES DONCASTER, VIC
K. CREAVEN – COLES WATERLOO, NSW
L. ALDRICK – COLES LANGWARRIN, VIC
D. HOPE – COLES PAKENHAM LAKESIDE, VIC
M. GIBB – COLES GOSNELLS, WA
A. CRAIG – COLES ARDEER, VIC
J. WOODBRIDGE – COLES PORT DOUGLAS, QLD
H. STAPLETON – COLES HELENSBURGH, NSW
M. SCOUFIS – COLES SMITHFIELD QLD, QLD
J. ALALAGA – COLES MELTON SOUTH, VIC
C. AMEDEE – COLES WYNNUM WEST, QLD
J. ORTELLI – COLES KARAWARA, WA
R. MUNDEY – COLES WARWICK, QLD
S. LEWIS – COLES WORONGARY, QLD
N. LYTTLETON – COLES MILDURA, VIC
D. HOOPER – COLES BANORA CENTRAL, NSW
J. JOYCE – COLES NORTH ROCKS, NSW
K. THOMPSON – COLES KILLARNEY VALE, NSW
S. ROBERTS – COLES FOOTSCRAY, VIC



Oh man there was one found at my local Coles... so close :lol:
posted 9-5-2020 @ 08:00 PM www


Is anyone else having trouble entering the 2nd chance draw?
posted 9-5-2020 @ 08:09 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by Smiley  
Is anyone else having trouble entering the 2nd chance draw?


I entered about an hour ago (first time) and had no problems.
posted 9-5-2020 @ 09:41 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by Smiley  
Is anyone else having trouble entering the 2nd chance draw?


No problems either Smiley. Have you entered more than 5 times? Maybe that's the problem??
posted 9-5-2020 @ 09:47 PM www


Have entered 4 times. Just can't make that 5th entry. Have tried several times over 2 days. Maybe 4 is it for me.
Quote: Originally posted by zammit  
Quote: Originally posted by Smiley  
Is anyone else having trouble entering the 2nd chance draw?


No problems either Smiley. Have you entered more than 5 times? Maybe that's the problem??
posted 25-5-2020 @ 09:54 PM www


Closing tomorrow and 203 tickets found so there will be lots of second chance winners!!:):)
posted 25-5-2020 @ 10:11 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by gilda74  
Closing tomorrow and 203 tickets found so there will be lots of second chance winners!!:):)


This competition doesn't bode well if you are from South Australia. 3 winners methinks! Huge discrepancy there. Hopefully a lot of second chance winners come from there to make up for it.
posted 26-5-2020 @ 12:32 AM www


Quote: Originally posted by gilda74  
Closing tomorrow and 203 tickets found so there will be lots of second chance winners!!:):)


No you can still claim silver and bronze tickets till 26th August.




When the world says give up

HOPE WHISPERS

try it one more time.......
posted 26-5-2020 @ 08:36 AM www


Quote: Originally posted by enchantedspirit  
Quote: Originally posted by gilda74  
Closing tomorrow and 203 tickets found so there will be lots of second chance winners!!:):)


No you can still claim silver and bronze tickets till 26th August.


Oops, I meant you have to purchase by today. I think 3 months to redeem a golden ticket is weird though - as if you would wait that long if you found one!:)
posted 26-5-2020 @ 09:20 AM www


Quote: Originally posted by gilda74  
Quote: Originally posted by enchantedspirit  
Quote: Originally posted by gilda74  
Closing tomorrow and 203 tickets found so there will be lots of second chance winners!!:):)


No you can still claim silver and bronze tickets till 26th August.


Oops, I meant you have to purchase by today. I think 3 months to redeem a golden ticket is weird though - as if you would wait that long if you found one!:)
. No only the silver and bronze, gold has to be redeemed by today as originally it was trip to olympics so they would of needed to organize trip, haven’t noticed any change in t and c s so today is the day for the gold?




When the world says give up

HOPE WHISPERS

try it one more time.......
posted 26-5-2020 @ 07:59 PM www


Is it one receipt one chocolate bar? thanks
posted 13-6-2020 @ 11:31 AM www


212 tickets were found

WINNERS

E. GLASSEY – COLES COLAC, VIC
A. SALMAN – COLES PARALOWIE, SA
B. HUMBLER – COLES WODONGA MANN CENTRAL, VIC
D. KING – COLES THE GAP, QLD
N. CILLIE – COLES HILLARYS, WA
J. VINE – COLES MOSS VALE, NSW
T. BOYTER – COLES REDBANK PLAINS, QLD
J. VIDOT – COLES MORNINGSIDE, QLD
P. KAYE – COLES ALEXANDER HEIGHTS, WA
E. DYER – COLES VASSE, WA
L. SIM – COLES EDWARDSTOWN, SA
K. WATSON – COLES COWES, VIC
M. HALLIDAY – COLES MACARTHUR SQUARE, NSW
D. MCDONALD – COLES ASHGROVE, QLD
H. HALLANI – COLES HORNSBY, NSW
W. BARRY – COLES DARWIN, NT
T. CAMERON – COLES BANKSIA GROVE, WA
J. DORAN – COLES FORRESTFIELD, WA
T. YILDIRIM – COLES TOP RYDE, NSW
M. JORDAN – COLES CHATSWOOD, NSW
M. CHAMBERS – COLES OASIS, NT
R. COE – COLES SOUTH TAMWORTH, NSW
S. BARR – COLES INGLE FARM WALKLEYS, SA
B. READ – COLES KALAMUNDA, WA
M. DIGNEY – COLES BAY CENTRAL, QLD
J. DUNCAN – COLES KENMORE, QLD
C. DIX – COLES LALOR MCKIMMIES, VIC
M. BROWN – COLES COOMERA TOWN CENTRE, QLD
P. SANDERS – COLES SUBIACO, WA
C. BERTWISTLE – COLES CABOOLTURE, QLD
T. KILEY – COLES GRAFTON, NSW
J. UDDIN – COLES INGLEBURN, NSW
K. BONAR – COLES ASPLEY HYPERMARKET, QLD
B. POLLOCK – COLES HORSHAM, VIC
T. MCCREADY HAARIHONA – COLES HYPERDOME, ACT
M. NEWNHAM – COLES SOUTH MORANG, VIC
C. LLEWELLYN – COLES WEST PENNANT HILLS, NSW
L. GAVINS – COLES CLIFFORD GARDENS, QLD
O. SZLICHTA – COLES BAULKHAM HILLS, NSW
W. BUCKLEY – COLES DOONSIDE, NSW
K. HOLMES – COLES ULLADULLA, NSW
Y. SCHULTZ – COLES GREENACRES, SA
C. COBB – COLES INGHAM, QLD
A. RAMA – COLES GLENMORE PARK, NSW
M. COPPOLINA – COLES BELDON, WA
M. MUNRO – COLES PARKSIDE PLAZA, QLD
R. GOODMAN – COLES THIRROUL, NSW
K. REVILL – COLES HYPERDOME, ACT
A. STRUGALA – COLES TEA TREE PLAZA, SA
C. DREW – COLES ILLAWONG, NSW
J. MOORE – COLES ECHUCA, VIC
W. CROMACK – COLES SOUTH GRAFTON, NSW
J. BRAY – COLES REDCLIFFE, QLD
K. WARNER – COLES WHITFORDS, WA
S. FRANKLIN – COLES MOONEE BEACH, NSW
J. TOWNSEND – COLES TUGGERAH, NSW
H. HUANG – COLES RHODES, NSW
A. GIBSON – COLES TOWNSVILLE ANNAN, QLD
K. CROZIER – COLES FIVE DOCK, NSW
T. WEHLOW – COLES NEW FARM, QLD
K. COOPER – COLES MARYBOROUGH, VIC
V. SACHINTHANA – COLES SUNNYBANK PLAZA, QLD
S. CASSADY – COLES BEENLEIGH, QLD
L. SANTOS – COLES GUNGAHLIN, ACT
M. MANETAS – COLES CHARLESTOWN, NSW
S. THOMPSON – COLES NORTHPOINT TOOWOOMBA, QLD
F. FAULL – COLES COOLALINGA 0486, NT
G. CHIMHINI – COLES HAMILTON, VIC
S. JUSTO – COLES MERRYLANDS, NSW
M. LOWES – COLES KALEEN, ACT
D. RITTING – COLES WARRAGUL, VIC
G. FISHER – COLES BERWICK SOUTH SIDE, VIC
A. LEHMANN – COLES WODONGA ELGIN STREET, VIC
A. SIMMON – COLES COFFS HARBOUR, NSW
C. DEW – COLES FOREST HILL, VIC
A. VAN EMDEN – COLES TRINITY, WA
L. HITCHCOCK – COLES KOTARA, NSW
S. TRASK – COLES BUSHLAND BEACH, QLD
P. WRIGHT – COLES TAIGUM, QLD
D. WHITTEN – COLES BATEAU BAY, NSW
J. MACKENZIE – COLES AUSTRALIND, WA
S. COURMADIAS – COLES BAIRNSDALE, VIC
A. STEVENS – COLES NARELLAN, NSW
M. SALECICH – COLES WAGGA WAGGA, NSW
K. EILOLA – COLES STRATHPINE, QLD
B. DAVIES – COLES NEUTRAL BAY, NSW
J. MCKENNA – COLES REYNELLA, SA
J. SKERKE – COLES HELENSVALE, QLD
R. SWINTON – COLES MOWBRAY, TAS
C. BARKER-ZAKRZEWSKI – COLES LAKE MACQUARIE, NSW
S. COCKS – COLES MARION, SA
D. BOGAART – COLES IPSWICH, QLD
A. BUCKLEY – COLES CASUARINA, NT
S. ODENTHAL – COLES MOUNT WARREN PARK, QLD
J. DORAN – COLES MIAMI, QLD
K. CRAIGIE – COLES GLADSTONE, QLD
M. MATCHAM – COLES BELMONT VIC, VIC
P. THORNTON – COLES WALLSEND, NSW
G. PAGE – COLES TEA GARDENS, NSW
K. SCHEMBRI – COLES SURRY HILLS, NSW
K. THOMAS – COLES SAN REMO, NSW
M. PIRIHI – COLES ROPES CROSSING, NSW
L. EDWARDS – COLES NORTHPOINT WARRNAMBOOL NORTH, VIC
J. ARCEO – COLES SILKSTONE, QLD
B. DYSON – COLES ARMIDALE, NSW
M. HUNT – COLES PARK RIDGE, QLD
A. D'ALOIA – COLES CANBERRA CITY, ACT
L. PARSONS – COLES HOPE ISLAND, QLD
Y. WHITE – COLES WADALBA, NSW
M. ASAAD – COLES TAYLORS HILL, VIC
M. VRZOVSKI – COLES RESERVOIR SPRING ST, VIC
P. KIET – COLES MIDDLE CAMBERWELL, VIC
R. HANSEN – COLES REVESBY VILLAGE, NSW
E. MCCARTNEY – COLES BOX HILL, VIC
J. ADAMS – COLES BALWYN NORTH, VIC
L. MULHERAN – COLES SPRINGWOOD, QLD
S. LAMOND – COLES SANDY BAY, TAS
M. DUNBAR – COLES NORTHLAKES, NT
Z. SCOTT – COLES KILSYTH, VIC
G. HILL – COLES BURNTBRIDGE RINGWOOD EAST, VIC
N. YOUNG – COLES BUNBURY SOUTH, WA
H. SHARP – COLES RUNAWAY BAY, QLD
S. COLLINE – COLES ROCKHAMPTON PLAZA, QLD
W. WRIGHT – COLES HIGHFIELDS, QLD
K. PAPWORTH – COLES SINGLETON, NSW
V. JENKINS – COLES CESSNOCK, NSW
B. HILL – COLES LAKE INNES, NSW
J. GUEST – COLES BAYSWATER, VIC
M. CAIN – COLES NOBLE PARK, VIC
K. CLARK – COLES PINJARRA, WA
K. HAINES – COLES RICHMOND NORTH, NSW
D. MCMAHON – COLES SOUTH MELBOURNE, VIC
A. ROAN-BROWN – COLES ASQUITH, NSW
A. NESS – COLES KINGS CROSS, NSW
W. DINEEN – COLES INDOOROOPILLY, QLD
D. DWIKY – COLES WARRINGAH, NSW
B. COLLINS – COLES MAYLANDS, WA
C. SKEIN – COLES REDLYNCH, QLD
A. MACDONALD – COLES CROYDON NORTH, VIC
R. GODFREY – COLES NEWTOWN TAS, TAS
M. KADOKURA – COLES WEST LAKES, SA
M. MALIK – COLES LIVERPOOL, NSW
J. CALLANDER – COLES NORTHCOTE SEPARATION ST, VIC
D. BORG – COLES PAGEWOOD, NSW
G. GORDON – COLES WYNNUM, QLD
S. HES – COLES MANLY CORSO, NSW
D. HODGSON – COLES ROSE BAY, NSW
L. HALEY – COLES FITZROY, VIC
J. MUSGRAVE – COLES LUTWYCHE, QLD
M. CARMALT – COLES PACIFIC PINES, QLD
C. FUCHS – COLES BENOWA, QLD
C. KUBAK – COLES SOUTH CITY, NSW
N. MCANDREW – COLES FAIRY MEADOW, NSW
S. AL SHEIKH – COLES LALOR MAY STREET, VIC
A. STURGEON – COLES BUDGEWOI, NSW
C. GOODACRE – COLES MURWILLUMBAH, NSW
S. JARVIS – COLES TRINITY, WA
E. CRITELLI – COLES AURORA VILLAGE, VIC
C. JOHNSTONE – COLES MOOLOOLABA, QLD
L. CHAPMAN – COLES BALACLAVA, VIC
P. SENANAYAKE – COLES SUMMERHILL, VIC
L. TILLY – COLES NARRANDERA, NSW
A. CREELY – COLES GREENSLOPES, QLD
A. BOURCHIER – COLES GOONDIWINDI, QLD
K. SEE – COLES EAST VILLAGE, NSW
S. WILLIAMS – COLES CROYDON, VIC
A. TEAKLE – COLES BEROWRA HEIGHTS, NSW
N. MUSSON – COLES ARUNDEL, QLD
J. READ – COLES BERWICK, VIC
G. GAFNEY – COLES ST AGNES, SA
W. HALKYARD – COLES MOOROOLBARK, VIC
S. SALTMARSH – COLES OCEAN SHORES, NSW
M. WAKEFIELD – COLES CANNON HILL, QLD
A. TAYLOR – COLES HERVEY BAY, QLD
D. CHO – COLES RANDWICK, NSW
L. GABROVEC – COLES WEST LEEDERVILLE, WA
W. HOUGHTON – COLES HELENSVALE PLAZA, QLD
J. PERRY – COLES MANOR LAKES WYNDHAM VALE, VIC
L. BRAMUCCI – COLES MELTON WEST, VIC
S. HODGES – COLES ARMADALE, WA
A. PEARCE – COLES CRAIGIEBURN CENTRAL, VIC
N. CAHILL – COLES HAYNES, WA
Y. KUEHNER – COLES NORTH PERTH, WA
E. GRASER – COLES LILYDALE, VIC
A. RUTH – COLES WALLAN, VIC
M. LLOYD-JONES – COLES UMINA BEACH, NSW
A. RANKIN – COLES CARDINIA LAKES, VIC
M. BUCHANAN – COLES CLIFTON BEACH, QLD
S. HENDERSON – COLES SECRET HARBOUR, WA
J. CAN WYK – COLES CAPALABA CENTRAL, QLD
S. ARNETT – COLES BACCHUS MARSH, VIC
M. LOZADA – COLES MOONEE PONDS, VIC
P. DE LUCA – COLES ALTONA GATE ALTONA NORTH, VIC
M. BONA – COLES DONCASTER, VIC
K. CREAVEN – COLES WATERLOO, NSW
L. ALDRICK – COLES LANGWARRIN, VIC
D. HOPE – COLES PAKENHAM LAKESIDE, VIC
M. GIBB – COLES GOSNELLS, WA
A. CRAIG – COLES ARDEER, VIC
J. WOODBRIDGE – COLES PORT DOUGLAS, QLD
H. STAPLETON – COLES HELENSBURGH, NSW
M. SCOUFIS – COLES SMITHFIELD QLD, QLD
J. ALALAGA – COLES MELTON SOUTH, VIC
C. AMEDEE – COLES WYNNUM WEST, QLD
J. ORTELLI – COLES KARAWARA, WA
R. MUNDEY – COLES WARWICK, QLD
S. LEWIS – COLES WORONGARY, QLD
N. LYTTLETON – COLES MILDURA, VIC
D. HOOPER – COLES BANORA CENTRAL, NSW
J. JOYCE – COLES NORTH ROCKS, NSW
K. THOMPSON – COLES KILLARNEY VALE, NSW
S. ROBERTS – COLES FOOTSCRAY, VIC
posted 13-6-2020 @ 01:31 PM www


443 tickets in total
212 tickets found
231 tickets left for 2nd chance draw

2nd chance draw: 27th August.
posted 13-6-2020 @ 04:52 PM www


Thanks itspossible.

I guess we have to assume that the three major gold prize winners (whether initially found in the wrapper or drawn as a 2nd chance winner on 29 May) are included in the 212 winners so far; but I'm not sure as Cadbury don't appear to have separately identified them.

Hopefully the 212 won't increase much, if at all, between now and the end of the winning ticket claim period on 26 August.
posted 24-8-2020 @ 04:47 PM www


There will be a total of 443 prizes available – 240 Bronze Prizes, 200 Silver Prizes and 3 Gold Prizes.

If a Bronze or Silver Prize is un-won or not claimed by the Bronze and Silver Prize claim date above, a second chance draw will be held at 11am (AEST) on 27/08/2020 at Immediate.

Wow, only 230 claims to date for tiered bronze and silver. 2nd chance draw on this Thursday @ 11am. Thinking Gold tiered prize are claimed that leaves approximate 210 prizes in the second chance draw. My family crew have heaps of 2nd chance entries but I don't want to get a head of myself - I did so with the recent Boss Suntory promotion and went empty handed.

Good luck to those lottoers in the 2nd chance draw later this week. Results are published on the Cadbury website by COB on Thursday 27 August 2020.
posted 24-8-2020 @ 06:05 PM www


I thought it was only 5 entries per household? We only have 5 entries. Fingers crossed to everyone.
parasite
posted 24-8-2020 @ 06:27 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by jackpot  
I thought it was only 5 entries per household? We only have 5 entries. Fingers crossed to everyone.


that's what I thought? Didn't it stop you entering after the 5 allowed--I even reckon it might have not allowed more than 4 here?
posted 27-8-2020 @ 06:37 AM www


Second Chance draw day today:):):)
Good luck everyone:):):)


If a Bronze or Silver Prize is un-won or not claimed by the Bronze and Silver Prize claim date above, a second chance draw will be held at 11am (AEST) on 27/08/2020 at Immediate.

Any Bronze or Silver Prize winner/s will be notified in writing by email within two days of determination and have their first initial, surname and the suburb and State of the Store they made their purchase at published on the Website on 27/08/2020 for a period of 28 days.
 Pages:  1  2    4  5
Full Version


  Go To Top

***** Now you've found us, please register to participate. You will get three days FREE Premium access! ***** - Like us on Facebook

Content Copyright 2000-2020 lottos.com.au (v.4)
All views and opinions posted on this forum are at the undertaking that they are the views and opinions of the member posting and NOT of the Owner(s) of lottos.com.au.

Home | Competitions | FAQ's | Help | Media and Awards | Contact Us | Screensaver | Panic Link! | Archive



CompTracker and Premium code Copyright lottos.com.au 2000 - 2020