competitions


[Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

 Pages:  1    3
Author:

Coles Win A Toyota Hilux SR5 plus instant win prizes.

LUCKYRACH
posted 27-4-2022 @ 01:17 PM www


All the gurnseys have sold out on the entry form and it won't let me enter to win the hilux at all. It's not my fault the instant prizes have sold out. Why can't I still get to the next section to win the major prize. So annoyed. How was I to know the are all sold out grrrr.
posted 27-4-2022 @ 01:23 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by LUCKYRACH  
All the gurnseys have sold out on the entry form and it won't let me enter to win the hilux at all. It's not my fault the instant prizes have sold out. Why can't I still get to the next section to win the major prize. So annoyed. How was I to know the are all sold out grrrr.


Send an email to support@footykickoff.com

Tell them of your issue and ask for a solution.

Let us all know what kind of response you get.

Good luck.
posted 27-4-2022 @ 03:27 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by LUCKYRACH  
All the gurnseys have sold out on the entry form and it won't let me enter to win the hilux at all. It's not my fault the instant prizes have sold out. Why can't I still get to the next section to win the major prize. So annoyed. How was I to know the are all sold out grrrr.


I posted earlier today…..and just looked again,Collingwood is still showing as available
posted 28-4-2022 @ 07:00 AM www


Morning,
Just wondering if anyone who had won a jersey had received it yet or even had an email?
Many thanks
aj69
colder_weather
posted 28-4-2022 @ 07:26 AM www


Quote: Originally posted by aj69  
Morning,
Just wondering if anyone who had won a jersey had received it yet or even had an email?
Many thanks
aj69


Yes, we have won 5 and all been delivered.
posted 28-4-2022 @ 08:47 AM www


I didn't really want another jersey, but wanted to enter again, thinking it would just say "you've already won a jersey, but your entry has been placed in the major draw"... instead it said my entry was "invalid" because I had already won a jersey! So I don't think I even got another entry.
posted 28-4-2022 @ 09:22 AM www


Quote: Originally posted by itspossible  
I didn't really want another jersey, but wanted to enter again, thinking it would just say "you've already won a jersey, but your entry has been placed in the major draw"... instead it said my entry was "invalid" because I had already won a jersey! So I don't think I even got another entry.


I queried them when I won my second instant prize and got an email about the entry being invalid. They advised me that my entry was still valid for the major prize.

:thumbup:
posted 28-4-2022 @ 01:40 PM www


To save people time searching, these are the teams and sizes left:

Collingwood - M
Richmond - M, L
St Kilda - M

Good luck :)
posted 28-4-2022 @ 04:24 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by gr82do  
I can't can't progress with entry because all guernseys are sold out. I don't even want one. I just want na entry in the Hilux.



same here...really want to enter but won't let me go further without entering the shirt size...
have sent them an email..not sure ill get a reply...:fake sniffle::fake sniffle::fake sniffle:
Banksy
posted 28-4-2022 @ 08:52 PM www


Thanks Smiley, just got another entry in
posted 28-4-2022 @ 08:55 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by kenoath  
Quote: Originally posted by itspossible  
I didn't really want another jersey, but wanted to enter again, thinking it would just say "you've already won a jersey, but your entry has been placed in the major draw"... instead it said my entry was "invalid" because I had already won a jersey! So I don't think I even got another entry.


I queried them when I won my second instant prize and got an email about the entry being invalid. They advised me that my entry was still valid for the major prize.

:thumbup:


Oh thanks so much kenoath, that's really comforting to know.
posted 29-4-2022 @ 09:16 AM www


Just won another guernsey, now to win the big prize. Good luck everyone
posted 29-4-2022 @ 11:32 AM www


I'm trying to follow up with tickets. Was sent an email not long after I won asking to choose which game I wanted tickets to, but I've had no reply to my email sent Tuesday. Have followed up with another email this morning.

Has anyone else had trouble requesting ticket?
posted 29-4-2022 @ 01:33 PM www


Tried entering this morning and it would not let my entry go through as ALL the shirts have sold out?? has anyone else had this problem today?

How can i still enter for the car please?
posted 29-4-2022 @ 01:44 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by goodluckgirl  
Tried entering this morning and it would not let my entry go through as ALL the shirts have sold out?? has anyone else had this problem today?

How can i still enter for the car please?


Richmond and St Kilda still have some available. Try them.

Good luck.
posted 7-5-2022 @ 09:04 AM www


Anyone want 2 x Collingwood Guernseys L & M for free?

*HI THESE ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE - given away to first messagers*

If anyone has some to giveaway there are some lotto members who missed out



posted 7-5-2022 @ 12:03 PM www


Quote: Originally posted by lisap8520  
I'm trying to follow up with tickets. Was sent an email not long after I won asking to choose which game I wanted tickets to, but I've had no reply to my email sent Tuesday. Have followed up with another email this morning.

Has anyone else had trouble requesting ticket?



Yes I had won tickets too and released that the day has come and gone and didn't receive them , emailed last week too and have yet to get a response . Will email again today

Im in WA
posted 7-5-2022 @ 12:34 PM www


I never received txts or reply to my 2 emails. Disappointing and waste of a prize.
posted 7-5-2022 @ 01:48 PM www


Re tickets not received

Might be best to call him

LACHLAN FENWICK
MERCHANDISE EXECUTIVE
P: +61 3 9816 5500 | M:+61 437 390 720

I sent a follow up email when the first date passed and then received the tickets from ticketec direct same day of game - lucky I saw it




posted 16-5-2022 @ 07:20 AM www


Major prize Drawn today at 2.30pm AEST.

Draw will take place at I Go Direct Group, 45 Stibbs St, Kensington, VIC 3031 usining computerised random selection.

Winner published by 21/05/2022


Good Luck!
colder_weather
posted 16-5-2022 @ 07:29 AM www


Quote: Originally posted by ihope2win  
Re tickets not received

Might be best to call him

LACHLAN FENWICK
MERCHANDISE EXECUTIVE
P: +61 3 9816 5500 | M:+61 437 390 720

I sent a follow up email when the first date passed and then received the tickets from ticketec direct same day of game - lucky I saw it






I thought there was a name/number in original email on who to contact if you hadn't received tickets by (I think) 5pm on the Friday of the weekend your game was on?

We received ours with no issues at all.
posted 24-5-2022 @ 01:27 PM www


Major winner announced here:

https://www.footykickoff.com/winners

Congratulations to our Major Prize Winner!

J Mills - QLD

posted 31-5-2022 @ 11:51 AM www


Received an email to say they never heard from me and would I still like 2 tickets to an upcoming AFL game. I emailed my last txt request 3 times so not sure why they’re claiming I never replied?? Anyway, nice to see they’re following up and offering txts again.
 Pages:  1    3
Full Version


  Go To Top

***** Now you've found us, please register to participate. You will get three days FREE Premium access! ***** - Like us on Facebook

Content Copyright 2000-2022 lottos.com.au (v.5)
All views and opinions posted on this forum are at the undertaking that they are the views and opinions of the member posting and NOT of the Owner(s) of lottos.com.au.

Home | Competitions | FAQ's | Help | Media and Awards | Contact Us | Screensaver | Panic Link! | Archive



CompTracker and Premium code Copyright lottos.com.au 2000 - 2022